Paladin Names

• Thread starter DeletedUser104941
  • Start date

DeletedUser93066

Updated to Nysshas Monstah!

​For mai bestest and useless Co ever ;/

spleen mage

Mine is called QWOP. It's why it takes him ages to get anywhere.

DeletedUser102111

The retarded one...

Cause every so often he gets himself killed.... :|

DeletedUser

But terrible at history, if that is your reason. In Lincoln's time, the Republican party was closer to the Democrat party of today. And vice versa.

False. People think this because the Democrats are traditionally known for their minority rights platform. They associate this with Lincoln freeing slaves.

In 1960, the Republican party released their party platform. According to the American Presidency Project, this was included:
"That the maintenance inviolate of the rights of the states, and especially the right of each state to order and control its own domestic institutions according to its own judgment exclusively, is essential to that balance of powers on which the perfection and endurance of our political fabric depends; and we denounce the lawless invasion by armed force of the soil of any state or territory, no matter under what pretext, as among the gravest of crimes."
Aka: States' rights. They always believed in states rights. They simply disagreed with whether an African American was to be considered a person or not. Now, I think everyone agrees with the Republicans of the 60s.
"That the people justly view with alarm the reckless extravagance which pervades every department of the Federal Government; that a return to rigid economy and accountability is indispensable to arrest the systematic plunder of the public treasury by favored partisans; while the recent startling developments of frauds and corruptions at the Federal metropolis, show that an entire change of administration is imperatively demanded."
Aka: We need to lessen government spending and budget because there is too much fraud. This is more similar to current day Republicans.

However, the Republican party is very much different from either the Republican and Democratic party. I think it is ignorant to say that today's Democrats are the 1960 Republicans. In 1960, they worried about different issues such as slavery, railroad expansion, statehood of territories, and river and harbor improvements. These are issues that aren't on either of today's party platforms.

Also, it says REPUBLICAN under Lincoln's name, so we get him. Cry all you want. Just cause the Democrat presidents pretty much sucked up until Wilson doesn't mean you can whine and try to steal our presidents. What now, you gonna try and steal Eisenhower and Teddy too? Lincoln is our boy.

DeletedUser91907

Hillary Clinton..... What? she scares the hell out of me.

Last edited by a moderator: