On the importance of being a TW chauvinist

DeletedUser

The point of this thread is not to discuss women vs. men. I have deleted that discussion, if anyone continues it they will be infracted.
In general, please stay on topic. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this, please PM me and do not discuss it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104941

Theweeboy.
Anti-Women.

Founds a tribe called "Meat!"

A psychiatrist would have a field day with you:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

theweeboy

Theweeboy.
Anti-Women.

Founds a tribe called "Meat!"

A psychiatrist would have a field day with you:icon_rolleyes:

haha i didnt want to name the tribe BMC. i wanted Dread Fuzzy Bunnies or DFB which ive done alot on previous worlds but BMC is me and lilj0ns thing

theweeboy

wow i havent posted in these forums in like 8 years. i really have 655 posts total? i mustve never shut up as a 12 year old

sp.ag

wow i havent posted in these forums in like 8 years. i really have 655 posts total? i mustve never shut up as a 12 year old

:icon_eek:

8 years? I think you have this game confused with minesweeper.

DeletedUser

I had to mail him as well and thank you for this thread. Always good to see fellow TW-Feministas Unite against a common cause.

DeletedUser

Theweeboy talks like he is entitled to something..

Only thing you did was prove your a douche, and your tribe sucks.. your guys farms got wrecked and you guys didn't even bother to backtime once?

Good way to kick this world off though I suppose :icon_cool:

On that note, i'd like to add I know a few fellow ladies that I know personally that are highly skilled at this game. Perhaps you'll do better on a casual world :lol:

athalie28

Last edited:

spleen mage

Some of the best players I've known on this game have been female. In fact, on average I'd say the women were better.

Edit: I've never played a world with militia before. I just read that report and thought for a brief second "wtf, you killed 300 forks?!".

athalie28

I just read that report and thought for a brief second "wtf, you killed 300 forks?!".
Now they're having their MEAT with their hands...I suppose that's ok, since they're acting like cavemen anyway :icon_smile:

DeletedUser104941

f0x7iu.jpg

athalie28

I lol'ed
Btw, I finally got backtimed!
[spoil]
Gimma2007 Dec 17,2012 01:06
You attacked the wrong players. You lost at the moment you sent your rams toward my village and to the village of my mate. Have fun, it will be your last days here.

athalie28 Dec 17,2012 04:44
lol how dramatic of you!

athalie28 Dec 17,2012 05:11
theweeboy on 16.12. at 23:21
no the thought that a woman can use her brain never crossed my mind. At least now, you'll have time to get back out there to the real world and find a man to boss you around. however you probably look hideous if you sit in front of a computer all day instead of going out. you should consider buying a cat

Yup, you should be proud of your leader.

Gimma2007 Dec 17,2012 08:12
Maybe I am

Gimma2007 Dec 17,2012 08:12
But at the moment Im not really proud of me

athalie28 Dec 17,2012 08:13
Good :) You'll be both fitting perfectly in a cave. Wish you good luck with your backtime.

athalie28 Dec 17,2012 08:13
That's ok, Internet connections are tricky sometimes.
[/spoil]
Well, I wouldn't be proud of myself either if I made a 26 seconds backtime :icon_rolleyes: