On the importance of being a TW chauvinist

DeletedUser104941

theweeboy on 07.12. at 10:34
i have already won several worlds...3 to be exact and i was in the top 5 in 6 worlds. I already know im the best leader in the game and dont need your approval..anyways good luck to you.

Seems legit.

EstoyLoco

theweeboy on 07.12. at 10:34
i have already won several worlds...3 to be exact and i was in the top 5 in 6 worlds. I already know im the best leader in the game and dont need your approval..anyways good luck to you.

Seems legit.

Would love him to post which worlds which tribes :) I would argue on him being the best leader in the game ;) Please pretty please!! Get him to argue about it here!!

Tell me... someone at 1700 points with a lvl 18 farm (before catting)... We are close to a 1x ratio of troops / points eh! This is definitely the leadership I would like to have :) lol!

I think I will co Athalie just for the lolz :D

Here's what I found about the MIGHTY leader :

I tried to find a non barbarian nobling from Theweeboy but failed... He got nobled insanely his 10k pts villages but kept nobling barbs... this shows three things :

1. He cannot noble anything but barbarians
2. He cannot recap/defend any villages
3. He was active while he was being eaten down!!!

http://www.twstats.com/en5/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=532890&type=&pn=-1

Then I figured in W31 he had learned.. you know... over the years... Yet again.. only barbs :

http://www.twstats.com/en31/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=532890&type=&pn=-1

Then in W58 he finally learned a little.. He nobled 6 (including 1 barb and 1 internal) but sadly wasn'T able to get beyond rank 593.

His tribes??

In W5 his personnal tribe was ranked at best their best : #6 (DFB)
In W31 he had too many tribe changes to pull any decent info from I guess he wasn't leading
Same applies to W58

To sum it up, I am still waiting for the undisclosed alias... because from what we could see gosh there is nothing impressive except the amount of barbs he could noble!! I agree I would've gotten bored before he did!!

Estoy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love this thread so much :D I do believe we've succeeded in making Weeboy infamous Athalie :p

If anyone is in K34 and wishes to assess theweeboys intelligence and skills, feel free to mail him or send some attacks :)

And don't worry WeAreElectric, worst comes to worst, i'll support you if BMC attack you :D

DeletedUser104941

By the looks of the reports all they have left to attack with are broken hopes and dreams.

theweeboy

Would love him to post which worlds which tribes :) I would argue on him being the best leader in the game ;) Please pretty please!! Get him to argue about it here!!

Tell me... someone at 1700 points with a lvl 18 farm (before catting)... We are close to a 1x ratio of troops / points eh! This is definitely the leadership I would like to have :) lol!

I think I will co Athalie just for the lolz :D

Here's what I found about the MIGHTY leader :

I tried to find a non barbarian nobling from Theweeboy but failed... He got nobled insanely his 10k pts villages but kept nobling barbs... this shows three things :

1. He cannot noble anything but barbarians
2. He cannot recap/defend any villages
3. He was active while he was being eaten down!!!

http://www.twstats.com/en5/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=532890&type=&pn=-1

Then I figured in W31 he had learned.. you know... over the years... Yet again.. only barbs :

http://www.twstats.com/en31/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=532890&type=&pn=-1

Then in W58 he finally learned a little.. He nobled 6 (including 1 barb and 1 internal) but sadly wasn'T able to get beyond rank 593.

His tribes??

In W5 his personnal tribe was ranked at best their best : #6 (DFB)
In W31 he had too many tribe changes to pull any decent info from I guess he wasn't leading
Same applies to W58

To sum it up, I am still waiting for the undisclosed alias... because from what we could see gosh there is nothing impressive except the amount of barbs he could noble!! I agree I would've gotten bored before he did!!

Estoy

I led FearUs in world 31. i switched tribes alot as mind games.

DeletedUser

FearUs: Best Rank: 2 on 26th October 2009

Weeboy Tribe Changes:
Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None FearUs 31st December 2008 - 21:00:02 86
None FearUs 25th January 2009 - 06:00:01 2,518
FearUs ~GK 17th June 2009 - 18:00:05 192,803
~GK FearUs 23rd June 2009 - 03:00:02 193,456
FearUs PKs 29th August 2009 - 18:00:02 492,288
PKs None 30th August 2009 - 09:00:01 492,406
None *SOG* 31st August 2009 - 06:00:01 483,367
*SOG* None 02nd September 2009 - 03:00:02 490,463
None LORDS 03rd September 2009 - 00:00:02 491,398
LORDS None 03rd September 2009 - 06:00:01 483,504
None S.Dz. 05th September 2009 - 09:00:01 460,601
S.Dz. None 18th October 2009 - 00:00:02 45,061
None {LoW} 25th October 2009 - 06:00:02 5,020
{LoW} None 31st December 2009 - 03:00:02 130

*(26th October 2009 FearUs reached their best rank of 2 Nothing to do with you xD)

Somehow i think that's a lie xD

DeletedUser

To be fair, when I was playing world 31.. you wasn't that great. Just throwing that out there. You can spat you was the greatest leader but fact is.. Fearus merged into RIE not the other way around scrub.

Oh and you can say what you like but I was around when the orginal RIE was created from War Pigs and other various tribes.

Didn't see the post above. Probably is a lie but I know for a fact the the real dukes of FURIE as I was one of them once upon a time when RIE was first created and he wasn't one of them.

DeletedUser

I always like to see people bring up their past worlds... no one wins a world by themselves. And just because you won a world does not mean you will win another.

theweeboy

lol you all are very funny. Im fine with all the trash talk you put up here. I created FearUs. i was the founder. I quit before the merge with RIE happened. I made the tribe what they were and real life took over. I dont have to explain it. However, im glad that everything i do on tribalwars is being posted here. It means im doing well. If my tribe wasnt a threat, there would be no point in making fun of it but because im doing things correctly, its just human nature to try to bring me down to make yourselves feel better. Always funny to see internet bullies. at least i can show my friends and have a laugh about this. people playing a game called tribalwars trying to act tough over a gaming forum. Maybe you can put this on your job resume as your number 1 accomplishment

and yes good job athalie on luckily getting the bonfire weapon last night. me and lilj0n got the heavy cavalry one. luck is on your side

Last edited:

athalie28

im glad that everything i do on tribalwars is being posted here. It means im doing well. If my tribe wasnt a threat, there would be no point in making fun of it but because im doing things correctly, its just human nature to try to bring me down to make yourselves feel better. Always funny to see internet bullies. at least i can show my friends and have a laugh about this. people playing a game called tribalwars trying to act tough over a gaming forum. Maybe you can put this on your job resume as your number 1 accomplishment

Those are precisely the reasons your are on the externals. If it hadn't been for your sexist behaviour, I would have suicided my troops on you and quit, as planned. Yet, you had to make me stay and prove a point. Your tribe is a threat? I'm fighting solo and I'm owning you! But yes, you did something good, I agree :) You got Estoy come back to TW.

theweeboy

my sexist behavior? i keep laughing when people say this. Im not sexist. I was going along with it because its just hilarious that im the sexist chavinist. when i spoke to you athalie, i made a point to you that i hadnt slept in 27 hours. I hate responding to your mails but i had to keep sending you mail until you stopped reading them so i know when youre offline. If i had known that everything i say will be publicized to the world, i might have chosen different things to say. Every time i send a mail or attack someone, i just go to the external forums now so i can see the report from the defender. I said nothing sexist. i made the point that the only 2 players who im attacking are both girls and both happen to post on the external forums all the time. Apparently now im sexist for making the correlation that girls are on these forums alot. Everything i say just gets blown out of proportion to make it sound worse than it really is. It didnt bother me much cause i know whats actually happening. My tribe is enemies with ZIPS so ZIPS is trying to break up my tribe without launching a single nuke. I just had to clear this up because it almost sounds like alot of you actually believe the garbage you see on the forums just because a known poster wrote it.

Anyways, good luck to ZIPS. keep mass mailing BMC in an attempt to make them leave. although it would be nice if you can send fewer mass mails per day. Youre filling my mailbox with so much spam. Im pretty sure thats bannable too to just spam your enemies mailbox. we would prefer a war where troops clash instead of where we only fight with words. If i knew that ZIPS wouldnt actually use troops to fight, i wouldnt have bothered declaring war on them since theyre not a threat.

athalie28

my sexist behavior? i keep laughing when people say this. Im not sexist. I was going along with it because its just hilarious that im the sexist chavinist. Well, then you won't mind us having fun with you, right? Sharing is caring! when i spoke to you athalie, i made a point to you that i hadnt slept in 27 hours. Yes, it almost broke my heart!But slowly grew out of it, because that's what the best leader in the game should do to keep his position. I hate responding to your mails Glad I eased your pain by blocking you. Estoy might have another go at you though. but i had to keep sending you mail until you stopped reading them Mea culpa! I should have forwarded them to a mod for a closer reading and hope it was a female. Too bad it didn't cross my mind. so i know when youre offline.Yup, a simple-minded woman like me would have certainly fallen in the trap. If i had known that everything i say will be publicized to the world, i might have chosen different things to say. Allow me the benefit of the doubt on this one; but I'm sure we would all love to read something related to common sense coming from your very hands. Every time i send a mail or attack someone, i just go to the external forums now so i can see the report from the defender. Yes, the advantages of fame. Be happy, females often have to go through breast surgery to get that much attention. I said nothing sexist. By no means! i made the point that the only 2 players who im attacking are both girls and both happen to post on the external forums all the time. Apparently now im sexist for making the correlation that girls are on these forums alot.According to your mails, we should be on Facebook, not on games forums. Sorry for invading your space! Everything i say just gets blown out of proportion to make it sound worse than it really is. The only blown out proportions here is your ego.It didnt bother me much cause i know whats actually happening. My tribe is enemies with ZIPS so ZIPS is trying to break up my tribe without launching a single nuke. I'm not in ZIPS, in case you haven't noticed. I just had to clear this up because it almost sounds like alot of you actually believe the garbage you see on the forums just because a known poster wrote it. I'm confuzzled....nobody simply writes...evidence is provided too.

Anyways, good luck to ZIPS. keep mass mailing BMC in an attempt to make them leave. although it would be nice if you can send fewer mass mails per day. Youre filling my mailbox with so much spam. Im pretty sure thats bannable too to just spam your enemies mailbox.Nope, it's called 'finding the enemies online times'; the same tactic you tried to use on me. Hypocrit much? we would prefer a war where troops clash I beg your pardon, which troops? of where we only fight with words. Do I need to provide proof from your forums where you ask your mates to send me angry mails and threats? If i knew that ZIPS wouldnt actually use troops to fight, i wouldnt have bothered declaring war on them since theyre not a threat.

Comments in bold.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

For somebody that is supposively a great player or leader, he doesn't realise he doesn't have to mail other players to check there online times.. half the time I don't read my mail :icon_eek:

and he is complaining cause another tribe is mailing his tribe lol but yet he wouldn't stop mailing you.. so that he knew your online times.. kinda ironic really :lol:

just food for thought.