On the importance of being a TW chauvinist

EstoyLoco

You have the cat weapon.

I have much less sympathy for you, that weapon sucks.

Dear friend. When you will have 4-5 players at early stage hitting and catting you when you are soloing (or almost) and you will manage to cat a portion of their village and you will clear their troops without a Bonefire, it will be a pleasure to accept the quoted comment :)

Until that precise moment, I would reconsider having sympathy, not that we need it!

Estoy

On another note : MONICA!!!!!!!! (love)

theweeboy

For somebody that is supposively a great player or leader, he doesn't realise he doesn't have to mail other players to check there online times.. half the time I don't read my mail :icon_eek:

and he is complaining cause another tribe is mailing his tribe lol but yet he wouldn't stop mailing you.. so that he knew your online times.. kinda ironic really :lol:

just food for thought.

Athalie doesnt mind speaking. she does it way too much. it is completely different to mail one player and spam 1 player than to spam an entire tribe. Spamming an entire tribe is a bannable offense. My tribe is complaining that the spam is irritating. I asked the tribalwars team to do something about it. Not exactly sure how active they are.

EstoyLoco

lol you all are very funny. Im fine with all the trash talk you put up here. I created FearUs. i was the founder. I quit before the merge with RIE happened. I made the tribe what they were and real life took over. I dont have to explain it. However, im glad that everything i do on tribalwars is being posted here. It means im doing well. If my tribe wasnt a threat, there would be no point in making fun of it but because im doing things correctly, its just human nature to try to bring me down to make yourselves feel better. Always funny to see internet bullies. at least i can show my friends and have a laugh about this. people playing a game called tribalwars trying to act tough over a gaming forum. Maybe you can put this on your job resume as your number 1 accomplishment

and yes good job athalie on luckily getting the bonfire weapon last night. me and lilj0n got the heavy cavalry one. luck is on your side

You do annoy Athalie for sure Theweeboy! All of this would be in respect if you had not started bashing at girls and to a friend like you did. Who are you to judge how busy is our RL? Your idea was good of gangbanging and catting us, you just didn'T end up on the right person.

Your message to Athalie was rude and we turned it back against you. The reason you are here is pretty much because you ganged on 1 player and ended up with more casualties than harm done.

This is nothing personnal although you stated comments on girls. This is just the outcome of the situation you created.

And Athalie.. I am not really back ;) Just passing by!

Estoy

Last edited:

theweeboy

i didnt bash on girls on the external forums or anything to try and anger the world. i was simply having a conversation with 1 girl who finds the need to put every single conversation on the forums. What i noticed as well is that if a conversation is boring, she'll change the subject to something she can make funny and post on the forums.

King Sean04

my sexist behavior? i keep laughing when people say this. Im not sexist. I was going along with it because its just hilarious that im the sexist chavinist. I said nothing sexist. i made the point that the only 2 players who im attacking are both girls and both happen to post on the external forums all the time. Apparently now im sexist for making the correlation that girls are on these forums alot. Everything i say just gets blown out of proportion to make it sound worse than it really is. I just had to clear this up because it almost sounds like alot of you actually believe the garbage you see on the forums just because a known poster wrote it.

This is a bunch of lies. You actually didn't say externals at first you brought that up near the end after you saw your mail on the externals. So that is a load of crap.

theweeboy Dec 16,2012 15:48
not really. i just know that girls dont take games as seriously as guys do. they play recreationally while guys play to win

Was your first response.

Then you said:

theweeboy Dec 16,2012 15:54
thats true and in general guys always have more time than girls do and games are part of their real life while girls usually play games to try something new and then realize that games arent their thing. w/e their is logic in this somewhere. theres a reason why u dont see many girls playing games

and to top it all off you said this:

theweeboy Dec 16,2012 15:57
i saw your previous posts on the forums by the way. thats also a girl thing. girls use facebook more than guys cause they cant live without letting everyone know about their lives

Maybe you should go re-read that mail before you post here again. It might help straighten out your story.

On a side note: Hi Estoy :p

DeletedUser93066

How did I miss this. I like the fact The Weeboy is in k34 and claims to be a Big meatie dude. Which is in a sense very good to know. Moar meat moar to eat.

On a side Note: Estoy sucks ;/ Eye rimmed him in W65 <3

DeletedUser

i didnt bash on girls on the external forums or anything to try and anger the world. i was simply having a conversation with 1 girl who finds the need to put every single conversation on the forums. What i noticed as well is that if a conversation is boring, she'll change the subject to something she can make funny and post on the forums.

You bashing athalie IG, she bashing you in Ext, its just karma. I hope you won't complain so much for what is happening. If you had just shut your yap and not be sexist in your exchange of mails this may not have happened seeing as you know athalie posts in externals.

DeletedUser

Anyways, good luck to ZIPS. keep mass mailing BMC in an attempt to make them leave. although it would be nice if you can send fewer mass mails per day. Youre filling my mailbox with so much spam. Im pretty sure thats bannable too to just spam your enemies mailbox. we would prefer a war where troops clash instead of where we only fight with words. If i knew that ZIPS wouldnt actually use troops to fight, i wouldnt have bothered declaring war on them since theyre not a threat.

We don't need luck xD 5 people have already applied to join ZIPS :) Let's see how quickly you fall, oh great leader.

Sidenote: If we are not a threat then why are you asking GRIM to help clear one of my members? hmmmmm, quite odd, or is it because you guys have mixed villages?
joedog16 said:
[spoil]Report[/spoil]

Scout report on him. Wasnt expecting a mixed... ;)

Oh oh, and why are you asking Joedog to be a spy for you or you will kill him?

theweeboy Dec 17,2012 20:32
why did you just leave BMC

joedog16 Dec 17,2012 20:36
i was not a big fan of the tribe from the start. i knew you were a good tribe, with a good heart, but you aren't going far. You have good players but, in the end it won't get you far. I like you and won't do anything against BMC, but this was a smarter move for me. I was also only near Mike and Balroc, nobody else was close, and thats a huge game changer.

theweeboy Dec 17,2012 20:38
thats a lie. you have no zip boy members near you either

joedog16 Dec 17,2012 20:39
not yet...

joedog16 Dec 17,2012 20:40
i will stay friends with BMC if you allow it. I'll stay on good terms with mike and balroc and we can be a 3 man team still, i'll talk to them about it.

theweeboy Dec 17,2012 20:54
look buddy, you've been in our tribe since the beggining. Most tribe leaders would give up on their members but I know why you left. Its very hard to reject an offer from the top tribe in the continent. Look i know this and i know you're afraid because theyre sending mails and everything. Joedog, if i couldnt keep you safe in the tribe, i wouldnt have invited you. I have talked to every member around you to try and make sure you stayed safe. I invited balroc yesterday just to help you guys out. Not because he had points. Also we just became allies with ouroboros. This just makes us even stronger. I know youre scared and ive said it over and over again. What good are troops if you jump ship without even using them. Tribe loyalty is everything and yes i know its easier to just jump ship to the best tribe. You will definitely have a better chance there but did you seriously play this game to just keep jumping tribes till you are in the top 1? come on buddy.

joedog16 Dec 17,2012 21:01
lol
i love the fact you won't give up on me. Sign of a good man right there. Instead, this is the first time i've ever "jumped ship". You can't call it that because i wasn't even getting attacked. Scared? Come on son (great line if you say it right lol), i've been playing this game for years, never got scared once, been nervouse from attacks from huge players a select few times. I'm a decent player and know how to defend myself, i don't get nervous often, especially scared.

I only left you because i believe ZIPS is an elite tribe and you don't ave the "firepower" to take them out yet. Maybe in the future if you would have waited but not yet, not now. I won't jump ship if i don't think there is a chance if not a really small chance of my tribe winning. That's never happened, but this is a simple war conclusion, and there is no way out of it except to leave. I'm sorry, i truly am, and i'll stay friends with you and the tribe as long as we are still alive. NO attacks from me and i hope vise versa as well. I'll keep in touch and we can have a drink sometime (non-alchoholic of course, like a Dew of something lol ;P)

theweeboy Dec 17,2012 21:07
we dont have the firepower to take out ZIPS yet. i know that. you dont have the firepower either. joedog, i dont see how you think we were dead. ZIPS is in no position to attack BMC. THEY LITERALLY ARE NOT CLOSE ENOUGH! unfortunately though. there is now 1 player close enough to my tribe to attack us. That player is you. We cannot have you in [ally]ZIPS[/ally] like this. It would be really helpful however if you could spy on their forums for us.

I've said it time and time again, tribe loyalty is the most important thing.

joedog16 Dec 17,2012 21:17
Tribe loyalty is a great aspect in every tribe. its needed to stay together. I strongly agree with that. I will give my account to you if i attack your tribe, i promise at the bottom of my heart i won't. Not because i'm scared of you, but becasue i like your tribe. I've read through the forums, and they are much more active in the forums, I mean at times your forums were very active, at the beginning of the "war". but now its dead, unless i changed that when i left of course, but before that, the past few days, it was dead. The most i've seen the forum go is when someone joined and commented on a lot of situations which i loved, but i don't see much. I've been here and the forums have lit up the past 30 minutes or so. They don't seem to take the game serious at all. They have a lot of laughs in almost every comment. There are a few forums like the ops that they work... and they work together VERY well. They will be hard for anyone to beat at all.

I give you my word, i will not be agaisnt BMC or any of its members at any time unless they turn on me. And i'm sure you know i can be a threat when i try. I've been playing it lightly that past few days because i was on vacation. Now that i've joined ZIPs, i have a lot to prove, and a lot to read, and a lot to watch from balroc and mike. Balroc told me i was his first target, if he keeps that, i'll be forced to take action and get some support headed my way. I dont want to that. I'll stay with your tribe in helping the members up by me, in ops, and we could help each other in support and defeating any enemy that comes our way, just not if it hurts my tribe nor yours at the same time. Right now i'm neutral, but in ZIPS because they are better at this point and will be hard to take that from them.

I don't mean to toot my own horn by saying i'm good or anything, i'm just saying that i can give anyone a run for their money, and would be a bad enemy. Expecially in ZIPS

theweeboy Dec 17,2012 21:22
sorry we cant have that.

theweeboy Dec 17,2012 21:42
we cannot have you in our enemy tribe and still alive. the options are be a spy or ask for support from ZIPS because unfortunately we cant have you alive in that position

joedog16 Dec 17,2012 22:40
I'm sorry, but i won't stoop so low as to be a spy, they are little people that strive to live, not fight. If you don't want me to live, i would like for you to let Balroc decide for himself. You can try to influence him, but his decision should be the final one. ;)
nice knowing you and sorry it had to come to this...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remember somewhere WeeBoy posted that ZIPS are not a threat at all, so why has he just got about 5 tribes to declare war against us? :D quite funny really :)

theweeboy

I remember somewhere WeeBoy posted that ZIPS are not a threat at all, so why has he just got about 5 tribes to declare war against us? :D quite funny really :)

what are you talking about...we were the last to join. Weeboy is making everyone declare war on you? im studying for finals. You declared on us and since you are giving us so much popularity on the external forums, other tribes are just super enthusiastic to fight you and "shut you up" according to the tribes that are asking for our help. I didnt do anything except press that accept war button that they told me to press. You guys are the ones making enemies. i havent lifted a finger.

DeletedUser40486

lol lol lol i be very interested to see whats happens of weeboy's tribe, sinces he has been earning names lately lol

DeletedUser

He's got a good 4 tribes or so to fight his battles and protect him :)

theweeboy

i just feel like you're trolling right now...You guys asked Smile and Wave to help you fight us and youre complaining that we have a few 10k point tribes helping us? wow yea we definitely have the advantage now. we have 4 tribes and you guys only have 3 on your side...Doesnt matter that ZIPS has more points than all the tribes you're warring combined. You are at a disadvantage because we have 4 tribes on our side and you have 3. best logic

DeletedUser

sorry, 6 tribes including yours :) my bad

I'm not complaining either :) like i said, it's funny :)

Again, you're failing at your maths :/ Zips does not have more points then your 6 tribes combined :) please re count, here, borrow my calculator to help you :)

theweeboy

you are silly. Anyways, if you didnt want to have so many enemies, maybe you shouldnt have made them. Simple as that.

DeletedUser

I am not a higher entity, it's lovely that you're suggesting that but i can not "make" people. Sorry to disappoint :/

theweeboy

I am not a higher entity, it's lovely that you're suggesting that but i can not "make" people. Sorry to disappoint :/

if you are not a higher entity, than stop posting on behalf of your tribe. You don't see my tribe members posting here. Know how to follow and stop posting things that can get your tribe in trouble

DeletedUser

Shouldn't his tribe leaders be telling him to stop posting here if they have a problem with it? I can't say much more than your afraid of them... and should be too ;)