AAA Strikes.

DeletedUser

Well I guess welcome back. AAA is quite under estimated. We will see I guess

DeletedUser108799

Well AAA is still rank 2 in wars after your 4 ops I am sure you guys will be rank 1 again

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
Well AAA is still rank 2 in wars after your 4 ops I am sure you guys will be rank 1 again
[/spoil]

what's up with the ranks they are just statics
112.gif

Bobdol0

I think AAA is very under rated. They also have a much lower member count compared to Wobble and Yarr which is nice to see.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think AAA is very under rated. They also have a much lower member count compared to Wobble and Yarr which is nice to see.

But on average their members are the same size of those in Wobble, and smaller than those in Yarr.

A low member count itself isn't a bonus; it's only a "positive" when that lowered member count leads to the tribe having a much higher quality player on average.

DeletedUser108799

AAA won another war they don't take over Wobble now :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I won't say that was war ,it was purely "Massacre"

A massacre in deed looks like they bough in a few guys from NEW after the war was over. Nice seeing a tribe wining a war then recruiting not winning by recruiting the other tribes top players.

Angel Styles

A massacre in deed looks like they bough in a few guys from NEW after the war was over. Nice seeing a tribe wining a war then recruiting not winning by recruiting the other tribes top players.

Its nice seeing that AAA can clean and start the lock down period of their K/K's.

Now all that's left is for XSha to take over!!!!