K discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser100750
  • Start date

DeletedUser99562

K75 Cuddle :3 climbing the rankings relatively quickly still early tho we shall see what happens

DeletedUser

Since when is winning worlds the measuring stick of how good you are? Think its safe to say most players that have won a world are not that great at the game.

And the personal insults, really? So not only has corE shown his lack of leadership and lack of playing skill, but also a lack of character.

Did he say that if you win a world you'll a good player? The man simply asked Ivan if he has won in any worlds, get your straight facts or double-read the post..

Michael Corleone.

Not all games are about winning, its about having fun. Playing until the end is boring, look at most of the tribes that won. They weren't the best tribes in that world. Most of the great tribes in this game didn't win their respective world. So are all those players not as good as the players that did win?

Its a flawed measuring stick. Always has, always will be.

DeletedUser37628

Not all games are about winning, its about having fun. Playing until the end is boring, look at most of the tribes that won. They weren't the best tribes in that world. Most of the great tribes in this game didn't win their respective world. So are all those players not as good as the players that did win?

Its a flawed measuring stick. Always has, always will be.

There is no measuring stick for skill in this game, because skill comes in many forms. Some people are above average with 1-5 villages, while others may be exceptional with over 100; who are you to say either demonstrates more skill than the other? Also, saying that playing to the end is boring is basically as good as saying YOU don't like playing to the end, and doesn't actually have any bearing on what is and what isn't fun for others.

Another note: perhaps if the great tribes you speak of were so great, their respective leaders would have kept them at a high level through the trials and tribulations that follow tribal inactivity and loss of interest.

Michael Corleone.

Because some people don't have the will to continue? Players have stayed on worlds for years and years and after awhile, they get fed up with it. Take CTRL for example, they dominated W10, which is seen as probably the best world on the .net server, but they did not win the world. Players lose interest. Also, a good player is good at all stages of the game. That's the way I have always seen it. Whether its start-up with one village, or with a couple hundred villages. Winning worlds does not translate to skill.

Winning worlds is an accomplishment, sure. But look how most worlds are won...

DeletedUser37628

they dominated W10, which is seen as probably the best world on the .net server

Once again you are imposing your opinion onto others, you could simply say W10 was your favorite world, considering I doubt you have much evidence to support the claim you just made.

Michael Corleone.

...Go check out the forums and read up on some history of the tribes that were there. Poke, Die, CTRL, Muffin, TOROG just to name a few. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser18879

Lol Fear ignorant as you are you do have pretty obvious comebacks like every child do in this forum. You said you made your area a farm heaven with not much ODA to go with it until few days ago. You have some other friends and player you say your "Apprentice" to do the dirty job for you dont they? Sending you support from one account Clearing from other giving you flags etc etc. Tell you what you wont last in any tribe but your own for more than 2 months. DM will soon understand as long as they are sucking up to you they are good just because I or my tribe didnt and treated you like an annoying child like you are you flipped out.

I didn't see need to reply to your messages of hate but someone told me about this reply which I found hilarious:

[12:05:35 PM] Marco: Btw core trying to trash talk on external
[12:05:38 PM] Marco: So funny
[12:06:09 PM] Marco: Deep down he thinks so highly of ypu
[12:06:40 PM] Marco: Expecting you to have cult of followers helping

:lol:

And of Fear sent a T Train that split between 2 seconds.. oooh so Skeery.

I see that your jealousy and incompentence is driving you insane nowadays. Who'd be silly enough to believe that I actually send 2s gap trains? You should've came up with something more convincing. :lol:

Anyways you didnt answer me.. You didnt win any world in Tw have you? And I am sure you didnt lead one to victory for a fact. So get to my level first then tell me anything I might give a damn after today. Good luck.

I didn't see need to reply. As Michael said, winning worlds has nothing to do with skill. I get bored and quit after certain ammount of time. I've played only world 10 to over a million points.

and btw look at yourself on the mirror before calling someone ugly like you called that kid from Org. You were just jealous he had a gf and you dont. You are just a pathetic loner.

You mad? :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser37628

As someone who has won a world, I can attest that winning a world does not make a player skillful.

DeletedUser

I do think that there is a certain personality linked with people who do well on every world. There are some really nice people who do well on a lot of worlds - but the majority seem to be these manipulative people who treat everyone else like utter horse dung (to avoid an infraction), even their tribe members.
Inflated ego's are what keep me away from the externals.

I have to say though, from what i have seen of Ego - they have some really great players. And by that i mean they are actually quite nice.
D.M on the other hand seems much more aggressive (not in the good, tribal wars way). So I'm not entirely sure why you (fear) made the choice you did.

DeletedUser37628

I seem to end up on the winning side of most every world I join, and I'm by nearly all accounts a nice guy :p

DeletedUser

If all the SuitUp members didn't restart or delete their accounts, then the war stats would be heavily in our favour, probably would have 6 nobles against them, will probably be 10+ tonight.

spleen mage

After a few years, worlds tend to become exceedingly dull. Tribes are destroyed by quitting rather then nobling; it becomes more a case of who can survive the sheer boredom. I think some people take "winning" this game too seriously. If you find that it becomes a chore to play, then it's not really worth playing. If people enjoy the 'end game' phase, then fair enough, but it's not for me.

DeletedUser

K56 is shaping up to be really interesting and is already a bloodbath, with Gummy & HORSE in direct conflict. Gummy should win out, but they're massively outnumbered.

DeletedUser

After a few years, worlds tend to become exceedingly dull. Tribes are destroyed by quitting rather then nobling; it becomes more a case of who can survive the sheer boredom. I think some people take "winning" this game too seriously. If you find that it becomes a chore to play, then it's not really worth playing. If people enjoy the 'end game' phase, then fair enough, but it's not for me.

They quit because I cleared them, not because of boredom..