If Wishes were Fishes

DeletedUser67005

I wouldn't have even given that dumb statement a response. Z's just a nice guy.

DeletedUser104264

I think the general consensus was that there were more and more people who were keen to get the world ended sooner rather than later. Whether you count that as weakness or not is up to you. But the why (from my point of view) is as simple as that.

I am thinking maybe it was because this time I was NOT on vacation. Damn, and we ended up in war anyway lol.
Oh well.
I think Duncan got it right. Most people rather end as originally intended in some fashion rather than fighting it out for perhaps three years.

DeletedUser95593

A giant paragraph from the biggest traitor on W56. A mostly meaningless paragraph of course.

Mostly meaningless? C'mon Zurtle, who are we kidding? The whole paragraph was meaningless, no room for niceties on these forums.

What can I say? W2V are doomed. Were down 2 caps and I just don't see us coming back from such a setback. Only solution I can think of is to noble more barbs and delay the inevitable.

DeletedUser

My first thought on hearing W2V became disbanded was "Which silly bugger gave this privilege to -MM-"

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If you think it had no strategical benefit you are denser than a ball of iridium.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-
Side 2:
Tribes: W2V-R

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 299
Side 2: 257
Difference: 42

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 116
Side 2: 73
Difference: 43

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,553,716
Side 2: 2,445,560
Difference: 108,156

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,106,744
Side 2: 709,957
Difference: 396,787

chart
[/spoil]
Yup, because that 'strategic benefit' was clearly long lasting.

[spoil] Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 14/12/2012 00:00:00 to 20/12/2012 17:22:09

Side 1: 278
Side 2: 241
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 2,730,586
Side 2: 2,291,582
Difference: 439,004

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

W2v close to 1/3 of players inactive luckily for them not 1/3 of the villages ...

-mm- started fragmenting which does not surprise me, while people who left
thought that from now on it is all going to be different :) same old story just different world ...

Nice bigjay op but year too late ... Guy will go in odd to 1 mil easily, price what attacker (w2v)
pays by not clearing best players first.

DeletedUser

Not sure what you mean with the last sentence. 1bn ODD you mean? ODD comes cheap, doing your best to play... not so much. The way BJ defended seems like it was sat, or otherwise inattentively managed. I'm not sure it can be counted among MM's best and brightest anymore. We are seeing much less activity from MM since the merge, which leaves players like Infernalz trying to plug holes (while many more holes pop up every week). Strikingly, there seems to have been no MM effort to counter ours. I'm assuming here that fragmenting is not the best word to describe it... the blade is still there and whole, just dull. A few people dragging the entire cart.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Stats 1: w2v-R vs -MM-
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: after reformation of w2v

Side 1: 381
Side 2: 637
Difference: 256

chart

Side 1: 3,609,905
Side 2: 6,194,390
Difference: 2,584,485

chart

[/spoil]

Stats 2: w2v-R vs -MM- alliance : [spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-, W2V, Bull3t
Side 2:

Timeframe: After reformation of w2v

Side 1: 385
Side 2: 832
Difference: 447

chart

Side 1: 3,640,635
Side 2: 7,813,996
Difference: 4,173,361

chart

[/spoil]

Agreed with rukoh,only about 7-8 players from -MM-(infernals,GP,dudeja,Sirkon.orsio,woutxx etc) are giving 100% atm.

DeletedUser

It's good to see that W2V recovered well from the merge fiasco, also funny to see that MM is loosing activity due to rising doubts about leader's sanity :)

Merry Christmas all.

DeletedUser

It's good to see that W2V recovered well from the merge fiasco, also funny to see that MM is loosing activity due to rising doubts about leader's sanity :)

Merry Christmas all.

Merry Xmas to u as well , as u really need a break and good time :):) MM is loosing activity is ok , part of life .... but the reason well why to say anything just for the sake of saying ???

DeletedUser100410

Merr xmas.

Congrats to a good Op on bigjay, its a pity he did not set a sitter early, we could have done more to secure his villages.

Its the big accounts that are frontline and have no safe backline that suffer more imho, like rcms and makalu in w2v or bigjay and infernalz on MM, its easier wen you have 300-500 safe villages in the backline that keep sending supp to your frontline

I think all are loosing actvity on both sides, proly that time of the year

And on the fact that 7-8 accounts are carrying the weight, i think its true, on both sides again. You can keep denying it but GP saw all the sat acccounts on W2V.

One guy was even sitting 5 accounts at that time, 4 of which have attacked me in the past weeks (ofc is always the same person)

DeletedUser

GP must have inferred a lot from a snapshot - we know all the sat accounts in W2V with certainty, and we suspect it is a far sight less than the amount MM carries.
I think that if one guy sat five accounts at one moment, and four of them have attacked you just now, the conclusion to draw is that the 5 sits scenario changed. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser99773

Wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. keep it up the few of w56 who are still active :)