ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

aa912f4c211014f34f9e0bb2ea0be779.png

Planning to recruit maghy already? Silly zombies

DeletedUser105209

Maghy was a spy when he first joined riot, Im sure nothing has changed since. The guy will do anything to save himself, considering he jumped ship on noodle once I'm surprised they took him back.

DeletedUser107487

I don't see why everyone feels the need to discuss leadership decisions. Hate did this before with Riot. Declaring and acting upon it without grace period. It's not like we all didn't know who we're playing with (no pun intended). Now I am curious to see what other tribes are actually joining hate's side in this crusade against zombie. For the right price, everyone can be turned.
What price your betrayal of Kraken then Phai?

On Topic.. pot.. kettle.. black...

sirheretic

What price your betrayal of Kraken then Phai?

On Topic.. pot.. kettle.. black...

You should know you were the last duke of kraken and where is kraken now? ah right you merged it with HATE ,i guess that was your price :)

DeletedUser

Maghy was a spy when he first joined riot, Im sure nothing has changed since. The guy will do anything to save himself, considering he jumped ship on noodle once I'm surprised they took him back.

Throwing discredit on somebody is very easy. Who are you ? God ? From where you know everything ? From that mail ? why you first didnt asked why they dont want to op me now before discredit people and call them spies. If this makes you feel better i am leaving chat and tribe so i will not be considered again a spy. hope you will enjoy it.
If your info is correct, why you dont say who and for who i am spying for ? from your post i understand i joined Riot to spy for Noodle, after i re-joined Noodle for who i am spying now ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

Maghy is a god and should be treated as such.

We <3 Maghy.

DeletedUser107487

You should know you were the last duke of kraken and where is kraken now? ah right you merged it with HATE ,i guess that was your price :)

I merged Kraken into Hate to give those that were left in Kraken a fighting chance and then only after Riot had "reserved the right to noble Kraken villages for strategic purposes"
and long after Phaidra had sold out Kraken to Riot.

I have no difficulty with you echoing Phaidras every word Sir Heretic, i think we're all used to you doing that, but you are way too smart a man to actually believe it yourself .

DeletedUser

I merged Kraken into Hate to give those that were left in Kraken a fighting chance and then only after Riot had "reserved the right to noble Kraken villages for strategic purposes"
and long after Phaidra had sold out Kraken to Riot.

I have no difficulty with you echoing Phaidras every word Sir Heretic, i think we're all used to you doing that, but you are way too smart a man to actually believe it yourself .

Go make yourself a new thread and whine there. No one cares about what you have to say.

Side 1:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 48
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 339,201
Side 2: 459,473
Difference: 120,272

chart

DeletedUser105209

Throwing discredit on somebody is very easy. Who are you ? God ? From where you know everything ? From that mail ? why you first didnt asked why they dont want to op me now before discredit people and call them spies. If this makes you feel better i am leaving chat and tribe so i will not be considered again a spy. hope you will enjoy it.
If your info is correct, why you dont say who and for who i am spying for ? from your post i understand i joined Riot to spy for Noodle, after i re-joined Noodle for who i am spying now ?

If you go a little farther back you will see who its implied your spying for, or rather securing yourself a spot to attack your current tribe mates from. And nothing screams suspicious like leaving tribe chat because some random outed you for spying :D Tell them to take away your forum privs too!

DeletedUser107487

Go make yourself a new thread and whine there. No one cares about what you have to say.
I think Love was the last tribe you led officially Phaidra?

Side 1:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE
Side 2:
Tribes: Love

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 2
Difference: 69

chart

Side 1: 674,425
Side 2: 19,008
Difference: 655,417

chart

Where are you hiding out these days anyway?? :xmas biggrin:

sirheretic

where you may have difficulty is not my problem but to be able to judge if someone is smart or not you need to have some level of intelligence which you lack .but as the thread name says this is about zombie vs hate I know is hard but for once try to stick to the topic .:)

Side 1:
Players: SirHeretic
Side 2:
Players: majester

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 181,186
Side 2: 0
Difference: 181,186

chart

DeletedUser

I think Love was the last tribe you led officially Phaidra?

Where are you hiding out these days anyway?? :xmas biggrin:

It's all Relevant Considering all Your buddies that are involved. Hate F. even got their little fwends on the rim ~RP~ to join in.

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: Play, HATE., .HATE, ~RP~

Side 1: 120
Side 2: 41
Difference: 79

chart

Side 1: 1,150,378
Side 2: 385,351
Difference: 765,027

chart

DeletedUser92671

It's all Relevant Considering all Your buddies that are involved. Hate F. even got their little fwends on the rim ~RP~ to join in.

Coming from someone who just had his little 'fwends' rim merged into his family tribe :3

HATE aren't opping with RP, RP took an opportunity to make war with ZOMBIE official.
Likewise HATE aren't opping with Play, we saw an opportunity also.

This war makes these three tribes nothing more than temporary friends.

Deleted User - 10770065

Coming from someone who just had his little 'fwends' rim merged into his family tribe :3

HATE aren't opping with RP, RP took an opportunity to make war with ZOMBIE official.
Likewise HATE aren't opping with Play, we saw an opportunity also.

This war makes these three tribes nothing more than temporary friends.

Coming from someone who has a real family tribe :O

DeletedUser

Isnt smurfs going to join with ZOMBIE arnt they sister tribe?

DeletedUser107487

Well for the sake of accuracy then...

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE, Love
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE, Play, ~RP~

Side 1: 133
Side 2: 128
Difference: 5

chart