ZOMBIE v PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107961

as alex said there was 5 active accounts

alex wong
chris
xruinu
and then me and ste had small clusters within them and it was difficult to make any ground down to shear numbers. i would like to thank xruinu my buddy from near the start of w61 and also our recent recruits mikey and shaun. they have fitted in zombie just right and show quality in infecting people :icon_twisted:

Not all of Play are active i can assure you that :)

Yes the southern players have done well, but really, they haven't fought 100% active Play.

alexwong

Not all of Play are active i can assure you that :)

Yes the southern players have done well, but really, they haven't fought 100% active Play.

Well, your 'inactive' accounts are actively used to send defensive supports against us. Also, actively used to nuke us.

Thanks so much for being 'inactive'.

DeletedUser107961

And you Northern players also helped you with support and the occasional nuking... so you guys weren't fighting with just your troops :)

drbad

I have read

some drivel in most worlds but Barlow you write the most.

Personally i feel you given the southern players a lot of stick , what you failed to mention PLAY surrounded this few players in the south, a WAR is not a few players it the whole tribe and you have yet to have the pleasure of the Zombie targeting you fully yet.

As for HATE they are only goaded by PLAY at the moment even after Ashenfall double crossed them when he left or would i say pushed out.

good luck to Zombies in the efforts , i hope HATE also see they are being driven by PLAY and achieve their own individual status and give PLAY a clip round the ear.

Glass of water Alex Wong and Chris i have watched the southern players i can see why you all have said what you have , but i think your actions will talk louder and i can see the results already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107961

Definitely not a biased post towards Zombie?

Yes, there are only a handful of players in Zombie on the Play front, but they get support from northern players and the occasional nukes. Zombie Southern members are NOT on their own in anyway. And to be frank, they are not fighting all of PLAY by any means. And yes, Zombie players on PLAY fronts are doing pretty well particularly in k76/86.

'As for HATE they are only goaded by PLAY' And they were also goaded by Zombie to fight on there side to. :)

DeletedUser

only once has northern members taken part in an op on play, and play lost 300 villas in 2 days, next one we are going for 500, i think we may even pass that number given th fun we had first time

alexwong

Well said, t0msky!

If we took away all their pushed accounts, they will suddenly look so tiny and vulnerable.

There are some good ex-RESIST players. When they came out to form RESIST, I was kind of impressed with them.
But joined PLAY? I think that's a terrible mistake. I think they have prostitute themselves cheaply.

Why would they follow a lesser and poor leader like WarrChiefain?
Perhaps they don't have better choice? Or perhaps they're the same kind?

What a waste...

DeletedUser

Well said, t0msky!

If we took away all their pushed accounts, they will suddenly look so tiny and vulnerable.

There are some good ex-RESIST players. When they came out to form RESIST, I was kind of impressed with them.
But joined PLAY? I think that's a terrible mistake. I think they have prostitute themselves cheaply.

Why would they follow a lesser and poor leader like WarrChiefain?
Perhaps they don't have better choice? Or perhaps they're the same kind?

What a waste...

The ex-resist broke out due to long formulated ideals that did not mesh well with previous HATE leadership... the opportunity to have more players to work with was the only option for survival.

While the ideal, "the few, the proud, the brave" works nicely in the real world, it is unfortunately a truly hollow dream in-game.

Not sure of all the history between Warr and Zombie thus can't competently comment on why Zombie believes warr to be a "lesser leader"... In any case there is fresh blood leading play alongside warr. Perhaps this is the reason for the resist incorporation.

alexwong

I appreciate your reply.

That's very nice of you to cover Warr (Tina) in a nice diplomatic way.
I think many will agree that she is more than lesser leader. A selfish dictator, control freak at best.

earthquake girl

some drivel in most worlds but Barlow you write the most.

Personally i feel you given the southern players a lot of stick , what you failed to mention PLAY surrounded this few players in the south, a WAR is not a few players it the whole tribe and you have yet to have the pleasure of the Zombie targeting you fully yet.

As for HATE they are only goaded by PLAY at the moment even after Ashenfall double crossed them when he left or would i say pushed out.

good luck to Zombies in the efforts , i hope HATE also see they are being driven by PLAY and achieve their own individual status and give PLAY a clip round the ear.

Glass of water Alex Wong and Chris i have watched the southern players i can see why you all have said what you have , but i think your actions will talk louder and i can see the results already.

I've been around for more than five years and IME, if other tribes aren't trying to goad or push my tribe into something, then I'm doing it wrong. But never fear: all the cajoling, pressure, threats, and promises in the world won't sway the decisions of dukes of Hate.
emoticon-00102-bigsmile.gif

drbad

earthquake girl

Thank you for your reply , it good to see a player with some standards and manners, but wasn't it said the meek shall inherit the earth :) I do wish all tribes best of luck in the war, only if they follow the rules but it has become very apparent that one particular tribe hasn,t shown honesty and integrity of playing, not all players in the tribe but most, all said and done it is interesting war and with many changes to come within the next few months, i do hope the culprits are found out :) good luck to all that deserve to be in the war by their own skills and accounts :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hmmm i aint gonna lie resist or the nr had a few decent players such as celstial orginal black fire and possibly even ashenfall at moments. but the drivel they drag behind sometimes shadows there quality

DeletedUser

hmmm i aint gonna lie resist or the nr had a few decent players such as celstial orginal black fire and possibly even ashenfall at moments. but the drivel they drag behind sometimes shadows there quality

The only reason your still playing this world is because you couldn't keep hold of your account so you have to resort to co-playing another account that is nowhere near the front line of the current wars.

Please aware us on your skills, as I see you rating other players and 'dissing' them yet we are all unaware of what actually makes you qualified to do so.

Or does being a complete noob whilst leaching off the #1 tribe make you qualified?

DeletedUser

^ is this guy for real

i have a front with noodle and play.

i play the account solo and have done since i took over until 3-4 weeks ago where i found a co from an old impact player bell end

alexwong

To: WarrChiefain, Ogdopchess, celestialmonkey, Black-Fire. and others,

We're still waiting for your explanation after 2 days.

How many more phantom accounts do you have?

DeletedUser

The only reason your still playing this world is because you couldn't keep hold of your account so you have to resort to co-playing another account that is nowhere near the front line of the current wars.

Please aware us on your skills, as I see you rating other players and 'dissing' them yet we are all unaware of what actually makes you qualified to do so.

Or does being a complete noob whilst leaching off the #1 tribe make you qualified?

please look at the map before speaking

DeletedUser107961

Side 1:
Tribes: Play
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 128
Side 2: 29
Difference: 99

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,217,750
Side 2: 309,921
Difference: 907,829

chart

Poor Mikey :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: Play

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,564
Side 2: 1,409
Difference: 155

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,116,817
Side 2: 13,195,278
Difference: 1,921,539

chart

drbad

So you agree Zombie no 1 tribe well at least that something, i have lost count of how many sat accounts that are used by PLAY i think only 5 active the rest sat and internals, at present Mr Barlow you are rebuiding the last attacks you received and turtled with Seshika and Fbiman another sat accounts help, you are misplaced about players in your tribe that put names forward to receive punishment , so please don,t act mighty as you only jump on scraps .

I am not insulting you but telling the truth as stats and information from own forums tell the truth !
I would suggest that you do your tribe the greatest deed be quiet and delete.

DeletedUser

Original Black-Fire? I be the one and only :S

To: WarrChiefain, Ogdopchess, celestialmonkey, Black-Fire. and others,

We're still waiting for your explanation after 2 days.

How many more phantom accounts do you have?

warr, chess, monkey, myself and "others" if by others you mean the rest of the tribe I believe the question becomes self explanatory.

So you agree Zombie no 1 tribe well at least that something, i have lost count of how many sat accounts that are used by PLAY i think only 5 active the rest sat and internals, at present Mr Barlow you are rebuiding the last attacks you received and turtled with Seshika and Fbiman another sat accounts help, you are misplaced about players in your tribe that put names forward to receive punishment , so please don,t act mighty as you only jump on scraps .

I am not insulting you but telling the truth as stats and information from own forums tell the truth !
I would suggest that you do your tribe the greatest deed be quiet and delete.

Sir, most of your posts I find myself in agreement with, however this one was a disappointment.

1. Is there a reason he would not say zombie is the #1 tribe? Barlow was speaking in terms of points, which anyone age 8 and above would know from the rankings page.

2. 5 active accounts out of 42? so 37
are being sat? I do believe you highly overestimate our availability and patience.

3. Barlow is rebuilding from his recent attacks? Whens the last time barlow had any serious ODD spike?

4. Sekishi and FBIman are sat accounts? I'd avoid claiming seki doesn't exist... she may shank you :D and I assure you it was FBI himself that did battle with your top dog TKJ. Not sure he would enjoy your ignorance either.

5. Every tribe has it's top guns... just because middle players come in just behind doesn't mean they jump on scraps...

Please know the facts before posting... as I've said I find myself nodding in agreement with most of your posts. Let's continue the trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.