On the importance of being a TW chauvinist

DeletedUser

A level 17 farm is the sign of a great player, even why they started 17 days before me and have a much lower farm.
Good luck athalie your crushing them but it's sad to hear you lost a lot of troops to a stack.

DeletedUser

It's Athalie we're talking about :p
She's not gunna give up, she'll rebuild and hit again and again till they are gone :)

DeletedUser79686

The tribe is there to support those that help, weeboy cowares behind his tribe mates and then pulls their D to protect his sorry ass.

P.s ZIPS is helping POD against BMC :p

so weeboy is a coward for getting Def from his own tribe mates...but POD is an exception to it...whats it called for them? ya know...seeing they are getting Def from Zips.... humm...sounds like a contradiction of sorts if ya ask me..i thought it was called getting support?
it always makes the game much more fun when there is someone to Bully & posting that personal in-game mail is doing just so. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No no, you don't seem to understand, ZIPS are not supporting POD, we are attacking BMC, but cause POD are doing more damage and it more (ZIPS are focussed elsewhere) it's us helping them, not the other way around.

Players are only ment to get support if they contribute to the tribe and send support to others, me and athalie are saying that weeboy has done bugger all for his tribe apart from use it's D to defend himself with

athalie28

so weeboy is a coward for getting Def from his own tribe mates...but POD is an exception to it...whats it called for them? ya know...seeing they are getting Def from Zips.... humm...sounds like a contradiction of sorts if ya ask me..i thought it was called getting support?
it always makes the game much more fun when there is someone to Bully & posting that personal in-game mail is doing just so. :icon_rolleyes:
I haven't got 1 single spear as support from ZIPS. Us and ZIPS have a common enemy, that's all. I challenged weeboy to a 1 vs 1 fight, but got refused, as he prefers hiding behind his tribe's troops. yesterday we nobled one of his members (a turtle) without losing 1 single axe. Not one single troop was home. He is leaving his members open to attacks because of his greed and inefficiency.
As for the bully part....excuse me, he tried to bully me. He did it in-game, I denounced it publicly. Though I should have reported that mail (and many others) and hope for the mod to be a woman.

Last edited:

DeletedUser79686

ahhh...still is helping. :icon_smile:

His tribe should continue to send Support and start on sending offense at POD if not already, it go's full circle in the end. And considering the heat is on him at the moment because a personal in-game mail was posted in the externals...he cant send support if he is getting tag-teamed. so wouldn't be fair to say he isn't contributing to his tribe.

athalie28

He actually contributed to POD more than to his own tribe. When all this started, I was on my own. Now I have by my side 3 of his members. :lol:

DeletedUser79686

I haven't got 1 single spear as support from ZIPS. Us and ZIPS have a common enemy, that's all. I challenged weeboy to a 1 vs 1 fight, but got refused, as he prefers hiding behind his tribe's troops. yesterday we nobled one of his members (a turtle) without losing 1 single axe. Not one single troop was home. He is leaving his members open to attacks because of his greed and inefficiency.
As for the bully part....excuse me, he tried to bully me. He did it in-game, I denounced it publicly. Though I should have reported that mail (and many others) and hope for the mod to be a woman.

its not hiding behind his tribes troops.....its called getting support. thats what a tribe is for. trust me, i get wanting a 1~vs~1. i was there myself. never happened for me either. :)

(facepalm) why do you care what happens with his tribe mates and their troops...go and noble that empty village...lol

reporting it...why? i think insults/ lack of respect went both ways to some extent, didn't it? if im wrong oh well... ( im not doing a quick read again) besides you could of blocked him right off the bat, but you seemed to push on for it more. then posted it out here, looking to call attention to him and getting validation from others (female) about his comments, which in turn supports your situation of being attacked in a 5 man tribe ...you need a thick skin for dealing with people in this game.. just saying... :) Good Luck tho. would be something to see 5 take down 26 without any other tribe's help.

athalie28

And again...it's not called getting support, it's called acting selfishly. I was catting down 3 of his members and he took care to stack his village, not giving a damn about the others. Guess that's how good leaders have to act.
And who says I care about his tribemates? We enjoyed getting that village for free.
Did not push for more. I actually had him blocked after our first conversation. But that didn't mean I'd just close my eyes and let him go away with it. I don't get easily impressed by threats and sexist comments. But maybe some other females playing the game do. Take this thread as a warning regarding this person's character.
As for the fight...uhm, didn't expect it to last for more than 2 days, considering I was alone and surrounded by BMC. And yet, here I am. I'm actually curious to see how long it will take him to remove us now. It's gonna be fun.

theweeboy

wow athalie goes through so much trouble to try to get people to side with her. i remember when i used to want the approval of others. Unfortunately not a good way to lead anyone. The one village your tribe conquered athalie was not because of greed or anything. i was trying to contact the man for a whole day and a half. its almost new years. the man probably had to do something and was silly to just not sign onto tribal for a whole day. i mailed him and he just wasnt there. its fine though. You are the silly one. Why would you attack a village when you had no scout report. I put 800 scouts in my village for that reason. I was like ok, i got scouts. i doubt athalie will be silly enough to attack without a scout report. you proved me wrong though.

Good to see that you were using your noodle to its maximum capacity and got me on the first page of ODD in the world. i wasnt being greedy by asking for tribe support either. as long as im alive BMC, will always be alive. you better hope you manage to conquer me cause thats the only way you will destroy BMC. 4 of your members attacking 1 of me and youre saying im greedy for asking for support. ok athalie. and you have a bonfire weapon.

just keep growing your village for me ok? you grow insanely slow.

athalie28

You're wrong; I'm not trying to get people to side with me. I'm simply showing you that you are a bad leader and even a worse player. When I was catting redcruse, your only concern was that he had to withdraw his support from your other duke's village. And, btw, those troops were in transit when we conquered it; don't tell me he wasn't on. You didn't move a finger to save him.
We knew you were stacked; but we also knew we had the O to clear you. Which we did. We failed nobling you, but it's never too late. And stop lying: you only got attacked by me and gimma, poor little creature. As long as you're alive, BMC will be alive? Have any idea how many spies you have in there? Have any idea how many of your players are looking for other tribes? I'd give it a second thought.

Last edited:

DeletedUser40486

Gee, how long does it take for for someone to ablution oneself of such abject attitude.

theweeboy

You're wrong; I'm not trying to get people to side with me. I'm simply showing you that you are a bad leader and even a worse player. When I was catting redcruse, your only concern was that he had to withdraw his support from your other duke's village. And, btw, those troops were in transit when we conquered it; don't tell me he wasn't on. You didn't move a finger to save him.
We knew you were stacked; but we also knew we had the O to clear you. Which we did. We failed nobling you, but it's never too late. And stop lying: you only got attacked by me and gimma, poor little creature. As long as you're alive, BMC will be alive? Have any idea how many spies you have in there? Have any idea how many of your players are looking for other tribes? I'd give it a second thought.

there are no spies in my tribe :) You wish you had some though i know. redcruse was not online. i hope you know when you conquer a village and it says troops in transit...that just means the troops were somewhere else. Doesnt mean they were coming back home. if redcruse was online, he wouldve asked for support. hell, i dont think he even came back online yet. like i said its the weekend before new years. people have places to be. maybe if you had somewhere to be this new years, you wouldnt be such a brat. making people like you in a game doesnt make people like you in the real world princess.

athalie28

there are no spies in my tribe :) You wish you had some though i know. redcruse was not online. i hope you know when you conquer a village and it says troops in transit...that just means the troops were somewhere else. Doesnt mean they were coming back home. if redcruse was online, he wouldve asked for support. hell, i dont think he even came back online yet. like i said its the weekend before new years. people have places to be. maybe if you had somewhere to be this new years, you wouldnt be such a brat. making people like you in a game doesnt make people like you in the real world princess.
You're wrong, there are spies in your tribe. But you're welcome to live in denial for as long as you want. Troops in transit means those troops were traveling...which contradicts the fact that your player had been inactive for long (unless he sent those troops as support on a really really long walk). It doesn't really matter anymore, as we got his village.
And how dare you make suppositions on how my real life is? You don't know me, so stop assuming. You're only throwing around cheap insults.

DeletedUser

Lots of players play through a mobile, allowing you to be active and still social :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

girls are princesses until they degrade themselves.

No, girls act under the guise of being princesses until somebody gives them a reason to let the b**** out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ah, no spies in BMC what so ever according to Weeboy, still, got some very unloyal members it seesm xD

[spoil]XXXXXXXX today at 21:47
well honestly we are in enemy tribes at the moment and to have you account sit me would give away all of the tribes secrets ,... and if i was not given a spot i would be destroyed since you would kno my troop count as well as support ..... You guys hate the leader of this tribe because of his rash ways i have no other tribe at the moment so i am stuck in this one an you kno as well as i do being tribe less in this game is suicide .... do trust my skills in this game are great....[/spoil]

He applied then i told him i'd need to sit his account as it was standard procedure, that was the reply :)