On the importance of being a TW chauvinist

theweeboy

ah, no spies in BMC what so ever according to Weeboy, still, got some very unloyal members it seesm xD

[spoil]XXXXXXXX today at 21:47
well honestly we are in enemy tribes at the moment and to have you account sit me would give away all of the tribes secrets ,... and if i was not given a spot i would be destroyed since you would kno my troop count as well as support ..... You guys hate the leader of this tribe because of his rash ways i have no other tribe at the moment so i am stuck in this one an you kno as well as i do being tribe less in this game is suicide .... do trust my skills in this game are great....[/spoil]

He applied then i told him i'd need to sit his account as it was standard procedure, that was the reply :)

Number 1, that is not a spy. that is a tribe application. Number 2, i wrote that tribe application. Number 3, you guys are so dumb.

DeletedUser

number 1, never said it was a spy. number 2, you didn't write that application, number 3, thank you :)

Also i see you've started contacting other players in our K to join BMC, JackRemeau is one of them, quite a funny mail you sent him xD Maybe with some luck, spamming that invite button might get someone to join :)

DeletedUser

The one village your tribe conquered athalie was not because of greed or anything. i was trying to contact the man for a whole day and a half. its almost new years. the man probably had to do something and was silly to just not sign onto tribal for a whole day. i mailed him and he just wasnt there. .

weeboy it amazes me how much you can lie. You say you were trying to contact him for a day and a half. That smells fishy to me. Now you see I launched a noble train at a player outside of your tribe, a tribe less player. Unfortunately a bit of bad luck and loyalty dropped to 10. When the guy realises he has survived he proceeds to message you asking your tribe for support. My noble travel time was approximately 6 hours and I launched another noble right away once realise had failed. But when it gets there troops are in the vill defending it I know I killed all this guys troops so they were support. I launched again, but before my nobles got there I get a report from Attalid of a successful conquer showing some of the guys troops in the vill I was about to noble. Those exact same troops that were there on my first run. So by my calculation he was sending troops to players outside of the tribe by your order, as you admitted to me in a mail and as was confirmed by some surrounding players who confirmed you were badgering them in to supporting the vill but also chatting the vill. Confusing I know :s but anyway point is you spoke to the guy just 6 hours ISh before he was nobled not a day and a half. Unless of course you had the guys sit and used him as a sacrificial lamb to try and stunt the enemies growth. That sounds to me more like it. Just how you have been treating your tribe from day one. Protect yourself and make sure your tribe suffer :)

DeletedUser

He either really does think he's amazing and a god but is really really stupid and foolish or he's pretending to be good, either way, he's foolish and stupid :)

theweeboy

weeboy it amazes me how much you can lie. You say you were trying to contact him for a day and a half. That smells fishy to me. Now you see I launched a noble train at a player outside of your tribe, a tribe less player. Unfortunately a bit of bad luck and loyalty dropped to 10. When the guy realises he has survived he proceeds to message you asking your tribe for support. My noble travel time was approximately 6 hours and I launched another noble right away once realise had failed. But when it gets there troops are in the vill defending it I know I killed all this guys troops so they were support. I launched again, but before my nobles got there I get a report from Attalid of a successful conquer showing some of the guys troops in the vill I was about to noble. Those exact same troops that were there on my first run. So by my calculation he was sending troops to players outside of the tribe by your order, as you admitted to me in a mail and as was confirmed by some surrounding players who confirmed you were badgering them in to supporting the vill but also chatting the vill. Confusing I know :s but anyway point is you spoke to the guy just 6 hours ISh before he was nobled not a day and a half. Unless of course you had the guys sit and used him as a sacrificial lamb to try and stunt the enemies growth. That sounds to me more like it. Just how you have been treating your tribe from day one. Protect yourself and make sure your tribe suffer :)

number 1, i dont know who you are in game. number 2, i have no idea what this entire paragraph said but i dont have to know anyways because what i said originally is true. i have not heard from redcruse and hadnt heard from him ever since 2 days before he was nobled. you can put as many words together to try and disprove what i said but no matter what sequence of words you use, my statement will remain true.

theweeboy

number 1, never said it was a spy. number 2, you didn't write that application, number 3, thank you :)

Also i see you've started contacting other players in our K to join BMC, JackRemeau is one of them, quite a funny mail you sent him xD Maybe with some luck, spamming that invite button might get someone to join :)

hypocrite much? ZIPS is doing the same exact thing except worse. You know about my invite to jack remeau because ZIPS invited him first. ZIPS kicks their lowest points member constantly and then invites people who have even more points. Then they noble the player they kicked. i care about only myself? monkehboy is about to be rank 30 in his tribe. is he going to kick himself when he needs a 31st member. never...

DeletedUser

xD you invited Jack first and then he applied to ZIPS. Give me atleast 2 good examples of ZIPS kicking their lowest member then nobling him to make space for a larger member :) please, go ahead. Monkeh boy is about to become 23rd in his tribe, not 30th ;)

p.s. ZIPS do not spam the invite button :) people apply to ZIPS, ZIPS don't write to players to join :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm talking about the random invites from BMC :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Whenever im bored i always resort to this thread to amuse me... it works everytime :D

DeletedUser92219

Wow, just when I thought this world lacked excitement I see the wee boy is here. His user name should be food, played against him on world 31, the barbs put up a better fight than he did. To top all that off, he was the most obnoxious clown on the external forums, never backed up his words, and wasted minutes of my life waiting to read the next worthless statement he posted. Someone please rim him, 200 premium points to the player who does :)

DeletedUser

Wow, just when I thought this world lacked excitement I see the wee boy is here. His user name should be food, played against him on world 31, the barbs put up a better fight than he did. To top all that off, he was the most obnoxious clown on the external forums, never backed up his words, and wasted minutes of my life waiting to read the next worthless statement he posted. Someone please rim him, 200 premium points to the player who does :)

at least 2.4 seconds of my life has been wasted.... thankfully I can type fast or it may have been 3.2 secs

DeletedUser92219

at least 2.4 seconds of my life has been wasted.... thankfully I can type fast or it may have been 3.2 secs

Aww...Aren't you so special...."hey mom, come look at me, I can type weally weally fast".

theweeboy

youre so mad my tribe won the world

DeletedUser79686

[spoil]
32809233.jpg
[/spoil]
..wonder how long this thread will go on

:lol::icon_razz:

athalie28

Your wish has come true :)
http://en66.tribalwars.net/public_report/dfbf48a77637ad2f39090c8f664751c8