ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser61979

I like Fortezzo despite his being in Hate. Good old dude that I chatted with. It's obvious he knows what's going on here.

Best of luck to him.

DeletedUser

why cant we be both....

we have treated hate with more respect than they really deserve, you failed in your war with riot, lets face it you were a dead tribe until we saved their asses, then when we had broken the back of riot you finally grew nuts and attacked, kinda like the special ed kid kicking the bully when hes out cold

HAHAHA, shut up. That's the most pathetic comment I've heard.

we are disappointed you didnt have the civility to honor the grace period

Honor? ZOMBIE speak of honor... my god.

as for you attacking during a holiday break, we cant be responsible for you being noobs who dont grasp the concept of it being a holiday break, im sure had your leadership understood anything about TW between them they would have said...oh wait...its a break our attacks wont hit and they will be onto our plan.....

Haha, quality. I think you're a bigger and better troll than me now :O

Hate. were definitely in the wrong in doing this in this period, and without a grace period... But as they say, Hate.rs gonna .Hate

Shaun, how can you say Hate. are in the wrong about anything, you've hopped that many tribes even some of you're own tribe don't like you... now go send long distance fakes/nukes and when they attack back quit... as usual.

Bold.

DeletedUser

Hello :icon_biggrin:
m48nB.png

Deleted User - 10770065

Ross, yet again, you speak out of your arsehole. Not only that, you've always been a useless player for whatever tribe you were in. Started with Azzasams in Noodle/Hate., just basically ate internals and barbs and then quit. Well, because you couldn't really do anything. Then you wanted to come back again, so you joined ZOMBIE under tomirodgriuez, had an argument within the first day or so, so fired nukes at your allies - showing your class and quality yet again. Came back to join Hate. again under Tatir, but yet again, didn't do nothing, so left your tribe and quit.

Then you come onto these externals and try to criticise ZOMBIE and me, trying to look the big lad, but you are the loser who has quit and has never ever served a purpose on this world. I really do hope you come back to w61, under Hate again, just so you can quit again :)

DeletedUser

trying to look the big lad, but you are the loser who has quit and has never ever served a purpose on this world.

May i ask what purpose you have served on this world?
You were useless on contraband and ran from attacks. You ran again on your new account.
Ross may be a noob and i somewhat agree with what you said about him, but you are just as bad, don't criticize someone for something you have done yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

May i ask what purpose you have served on this world?
You were useless on contraband and ran from attacks, banned your other riot account (i wonder if you told zombie why it was banned yet,im sure danny would love to know) and ran again on your new account.
Ross may be a noob and i somewhat agree with what you said about him, but you are just as bad, don't criticize someone for something you have done yourself.

I have already explained all those things before, and I'm not going to repeat myself anymore.

Now zach, the story of you is even better. Kicked from your account because of nuking tribemates, then got rimmed by Hate, ran from MAD, then going to Play and then quitting after Jack owned you etc.. I could go on, but I don't want to make this anymore off-topic than it already is because of ross.

I agree to an extent that I haven't had the best of worlds on this world, but recently, I think I proved myself more than worthy in my tribe. I hate getting dragged into these silly, pointless debates, but when you or ross comment on anything relating to me, I just have to do so.

earthquake girl

I love this thread. I love how no one ever seems to remember the existence of TW Stats. My acct alone lost five villages to Zombie between Dec 1st and 3rd. Yet, when I asked the Zombie council on December 4th why the hell they were attacking us, this was the reply I got:

[12/4/2012 1:45:02 PM] Chris - Lucaya: Yes....there has been some lack of love lately……trying the best I can to get it on a positive track. Also, I hope you guys see that we’re not running after the 12th secret. We’re not supporting any Love secrets. So, we’re sticking to our original deal that we want end game between our two tribes.

Lack of love is apparently a good reason to attack and noble your "ally."

Do you really think that we were going to consider that action anything other than an act of war? I think that we more than honored the grace period.

You can package things any way you like and toss out the accusations until time stands still. But Zombie broke this alliance, and TW Stats does not lie.

DeletedUser

Didn't you start attacking ex riot so ex riot attacked you back and you lost villages :? But anyway let the war go and you're going to lose a lot more villages then 5 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well Hate did OP me and i remember clearly receiving nukes from you EQ. It may have been 8000 incs but i clearly remember getting nukes from the oodles of Noodles account :icon_wink:

earthquake girl

Well Hate did OP me and i remember clearly receiving nukes from you EQ. It may have been 8000 incs but i clearly remember getting nukes from the oodles of Noodles account :icon_wink:

You were already being opped before you joined Zombie. As to the vills I lost -- you didn't take them, and it was after we'd stopped attacks on you.

No matter how you try to spin things the fact remains that Zombie were the ones who broke the alliance, not Hate.

DeletedUser

You were already being opped before you joined Zombie. As to the vills I lost -- you didn't take them, and it was after we'd stopped attacks on you.

No matter how you try to spin things the fact remains that Zombie were the ones who broke the alliance, not Hate.

Hmm No. BeOwned and Matty were the only ones who took the time to attack me before I joined Zombie. You guys only took the time to care about me once I joined Zombie :p

DeletedUser107487

here we go
Zombie attacking Hate on 13th november

and i've literally hundreds of reports

Psihic

here we go
Zombie attacking Hate on 13th november

and i've literally hundreds of reports

You noob should realize that on 13th november GlassSpyder was not even in ZOMBIE yet. And another thing, at that point he was already under fire from HATE so no wonder he fought back. What do you think he should do ? Empty his villages for your stacked highness?

Same thing with TGOT, they both joined on the 14th. Its easy to check that, just look at that webside, www.twstats.com, im sure you heard of it.

Do your homework or stop posting here. You are not up to it and look like a fool. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

He will only be posting until Hate pull 50% of their D from him then he'll be quiet oh and this :icon_razz:

32721100.jpg

DeletedUser

haha been reading this and all i have heard it hate noodle what ever you want to be called taking a good oppourtunity and attacking us out of the blue. now the stats proove that this was an awful attack and shows just how much skill your "war commander" (haha makes me laugh) has in coordnating with his members.

and also would like tp point out on the reports that majester posted either you photoshopped them as there isnt archers and MA in w61 or your report converter is shit :D