Congratulations ODA

DeletedUser67788

Na I don't play any more dude, and have no intention of coming back. I just occasionally stop by the forums here to say gday and see how some of the old familiar names are going.

Good to see w50 wrap up, was a bit of a rollercoaster for me while I was here back at the start, and it's great to see a few of you guys stick around right to the end.

DeletedUser98883

1. Favourite Moment

Too many to name but had a lot of fun and made some good friends.

2. Worse Moment

When i had to leave this world and my friends behind.

3. Favourite Opponent

There were a few, wonderwoman, mudpie, crazynightdawg but my favourite opponent was definitely sjaak on the w.anker account.

4. Biggest Flop (Opponent)

Rockbottom

5. Best War

Hermit vs ~BCS as it almost became personal after months of tension :lol:

6. Worst War

Hermit vs Hug as it never really got going.

7. Most Inspirational Player/Account

Lakewind

8. Worst Player/Account

There were many.

9. Most Missed Player/Account

Matt on the black andi account.

10. Greatest Overall Memory to Take from W50

My first and only world that i will take this seriously :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1. Favourite Moment

Too many to name but had a lot of fun and made some good friends.

2. Worse Moment

When i had to leave this world and my friends behind.

3. Favourite Opponent

There were a few, wonderwoman, mudpie, crazynightdawg but my favourite opponent was definitely sjaak on the w.anker account.

Rockbottom

5. Best War

Hermit vs ~BCS as it almost became personal after months of tension :lol:

6. Worst War

Hermit vs Hug as it never really got going.

Lakewind

8. Worst Player/Account

There were many.

Matt on the black andi account.

My first and only world that i will take this seriously :icon_wink:

Pffft, no mention of all the trains i sniped when i was sitting my ex gf's account for a few hours a day xD

DeletedUser98883

Pffft, no mention of all the trains i sniped when i was sitting my ex gf's account for a few hours a day xD

What are u talking about rob? i thought that was an inactive account when it didnt fight back :icon_wink:

DeletedUser88324

1. Favourite Moment

- i would have to say that day Debbie looked me up on skype telling me Matt had left School due to inactivity and was making a small tribe with just a few players to fight the world for fun, and to top it off, my hacked C0V3RT account was avaiable again for me to take...

2. Worse Moment

- the day I my account was hacked :/

3. Favourite Opponent

- Smickeyd... dude sniped and stacked so many of my trains it wasn't even funny.. I'm serious though, he made me change my strategy numerous times, he was the only player i have come against in all of TW that made me sweat and swear..

- ahmed/Szakferi share this... HORRIBLE players...

5. Best War

- HERMIT war no doubt, i think that was the point in w50 that showed ODA was different then any other tribe, not just on w50, but different then any tribe i have ever seen..

6. Worst War

- HUG

- Aside from Matt, for obvious reasons, I would like to give Debbie and Jen/HotSheep/LeatherLatex great respects

8. Worst Player/Account

- szakferi

- first without a doubt: Paul: the best Co I have ever played with, awesome player, funny guy, a great friend. Miss your guts Paul ;(.
2. Jon/Macready, my partner in crime
3. Bobby Turnip, enjoyed those long convos, playing risk and other games with ya just screwing around
4. Andyboggsy, loved picking on Rizz with ya while you were drunk :D

- All the excellent people, both humanly and skill speaking I played alongside with in ODA.. I miss everyone very much :)

Mike

DeletedUser

5. Best War

- HERMIT war no doubt, i think that was the point in w50 that showed ODA was different then any other tribe, not just on w50, but different then any tribe i have ever seen..

What? :icon_eek:

Hermit war was absolute garbage man.

DeletedUser88324

What? :icon_eek:

Hermit war was absolute garbage man.

you could say so if you were around for it, but as you quit your account before that war, you have no say other than an outsiders opinion ;)

btw, how have you been? been a while Silva!

DeletedUser36833

I miss this world.
Also miss tw wont be long till i get a new laptop :)