ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

I've had others claim I'm elite, yet I haven't seen an invite... What's up with that?

Having others "claim" you as elite is good in itself.
I've found that those players and tribes that profess on their own that they are elite, usually are not.

I remember years ago being in a tribe that was labeled "elite" by many others, but no one in our tribe ever professed to be outwardly.

DeletedUser98503

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Players: GlassSpyder
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 283
Side 2: 215
Difference: 68

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,636,623
Side 2: 1,998,621
Difference: 638,002

chart

DeletedUser95593

Yes, we recruit the elites.

I think we will still continue to recruit elites (if any) outside Zombie.

None of those riot players you took in were elite. That was just one big land grab.

I'll give you The Game of Thrones, he's alright :p

The rest is new owners or crap from Kraken.

DeletedUser

whoever is saying smurf isnt zombie lapdog makes me laugh. In case smurf hasnt notice only 1 tribe can win assuming its zombie that would make smurf a basher tribe at most

DeletedUser

whoever is saying smurf isnt zombie lapdog makes me laugh. In case smurf hasnt notice only 1 tribe can win assuming its zombie that would make smurf a basher tribe at most

Didn't you know? Now there are 2 smurf tribes! :D

3 tribe family Zombie? Or is it a nooby knock off?

^At first I thought it was... but then I saw Cube in there. :icon_eek:

alexwong

Some players from the opposite camp don't understand the meaning of elite.
It's quite embarrassing that we have to teach them vocab when there's Google.
But we're sure they know what's 'denial' because they're living in it.

The haters here aren't smart.
Throwing mud at most of the top players in W61 makes you haters look worse.

We gave up our Secret Win days ago, and opted for Domination Win.
We're still on track for our win, and nothing is going to distract us.

Try harder, haters.

DeletedUser

Some players from the opposite camp don't understand the meaning of elite.
It's quite embarrassing that we have to teach them vocab when there's Google.
But we're sure they know what's 'denial' because they're living in it.

The haters here aren't smart.
Throwing mud at most of the top players in W61 makes you haters look worse.

We gave up our Secret Win days ago, and opted for Domination Win.
We're still on track for our win, and nothing is going to distract us.

Try harder, haters.

Your posts make me laugh. Please keep me entertained :)

I am pretty sure ZOMBIE isn't Elite, whether it be within W61, or the whole of TW. You guys feel free to keep telling yourselves that though, if it keeps your Ego's inflated.

An 'Elite' Tribe would have a much greater difference in conquer's and stuff than you guys do, over a Tribe with around half of their Top 40 points.

As for the winning conditions change, I'm pretty sure HATE wanted that, you guys just agreed. So don't keep bringing it up, as if you guys were hard done to by the change.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

None of those riot players you took in were elite. That was just one big land grab.

I think i also fall in Ok players. Rishark is my friend and i suggested him to join W61. When he joined W61 it was after 2-3 weeks of the world start so he joined late and he was on rim. He discussed recruitment with Scaresfool when he joined, he was allowed to sit me while he was in another tribe. I think he also fall in OK players. :)

DeletedUser95593

SF wasn't particularly strict with recruitment. It was his intention to make a fun tribe not an "elite" one.

Deleted User - 10770065

Your posts make me laugh. Please keep me entertained :)

I am pretty sure ZOMBIE isn't Elite, whether it be within W61, or the whole of TW. You guys feel free to keep telling yourselves that though, if it keeps your Ego's inflated.

An 'Elite' Tribe would have a much greater difference in conquer's and stuff than you guys do, over a Tribe with around half of their Top 40 points.

As for the winning conditions change, I'm pretty sure HATE wanted that, you guys just agreed. So don't keep bringing it up, as if you guys were hard done to by the change.

Your posts make me laugh. Please keep posting.

Well, ZOMBIE are beating everyone who they are warring currently, so watch what you say. Also, are you forgetting that ZOMBIE is not just warring and focusing solely on Play? When you add in the HATE F, UC, SIC, MD and Play etc. You'll see that ZOMBIE are dealing more than half of their points. If ZOMBIE aren't elite, then their opposition are really poor.

As for the winning conditions change, HATE of course they would of wanted it, but it was ZOMBIE who made it happen. They got speaking to the mods and got a poll up and then it was switched over after the majority vote. If it wasn't for that, w61 would be over by now, thank ZOMBIE you are still playing on w61 and still have a chance in winning.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Choco called me alright :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser107525

Well, ZOMBIE are beating everyone who they are warring currently, so watch what you say. Also, are you forgetting that ZOMBIE is not just warring and focusing solely on Play? When you add in the HATE F, UC, SIC, MD and Play etc. You'll see that ZOMBIE are dealing more than half of their points. If ZOMBIE aren't elite, then their opposition are really poor.

As for the winning conditions change, HATE of course they would of wanted it, but it was ZOMBIE who made it happen. They got speaking to the mods and got a poll up and then it was switched over after the majority vote. If it wasn't for that, w61 would be over by now, thank ZOMBIE you are still playing on w61 and still have a chance in winning.

Your not at war with UC or SIC or MD. Thats the equivalence of saying that Play and Hate are at war with Smurfs. In the end we know Zombie only cares about Play and Hate and vice versa.

Also if your looking at the points, Zombie+Smurfs=429 million and Play+Hate F+UC+SIC+MD=412 million points
Meaning what you said about "dealing with more than half of their points" is true. But in the end its really only Play + Hate. Always has been and always will be.

Deleted User - 10770065

Your not at war with UC or SIC or MD. Thats the equivalence of saying that Play and Hate are at war with Smurfs. In the end we know Zombie only cares about Play and Hate and vice versa.

Also if your looking at the points, Zombie+Smurfs=429 million and Play+Hate F+UC+SIC+MD=412 million points
Meaning what you said about "dealing with more than half of their points" is true. But in the end its really only Play + Hate. Always has been and always will be.

Oh okay, and you know this information because you're in ZOMBIE and know all our current wars? Stop assuming things.

DeletedUser107525

Oh okay, and you know this information because you're in ZOMBIE and know all our current wars? Stop assuming things.

Just because it says your at war doesnt mean each tribe is sending attacks at one another. Your at war yes, but your not really at war. The only reason ZOMBIE is at "war" with SIC is because they denied becoming a tribe like Smurfs currently are. Simple.

Would there be any particular Zombie only have 34 caps against MD after 6 days of war? Even though they are so close? Only 41 against U.C. I guess i can understand 41 for them, mainly because I'm dividing K58 and they're right behind me, but they're present in K48. But no excuse for MD.

DeletedUser

Watch what I say? I'm already at war with you, so regardless of what I say I'm going to receive some kind of incoming. No, ZOMBIE are still not 'Elite'. Like Trigaa has pointed out, you aren't even trading blows with SIC or MD. You know they can't threaten you for the World Dominance, so why would you bother with them? Clearly your brains match your brawn.

I do believe HATE were the ones who announced we should have a Worldwide Poll, in order to get it changed. I don't see why I need to thank ZOMBIE, afterall, I am pretty sure even if ZOMBIE voted 'No' on the Poll they would have been outweighed and would have been changed anyway. So really, we didn't even need to liaise with ZOMBIE Leadership at all. So again, another thing you try to glorify yourselves in, when you really don't deserve it.

I've never seen one Tribe post on here, with Ego's as big as yours. You're a poor player, always have been, and always will be. I'm sure you'll only ruin another Account in this World, but this time, you won't have any excuses. Actually, you will probably conjure one up.

Maybe you need to wake up, and smell the coffee, rather than your own feces.

Deleted User - 10770065

Watch what I say? I'm already at war with you, so regardless of what I say I'm going to receive some kind of incoming. No, ZOMBIE are still not 'Elite'. Like Trigaa has pointed out, you aren't even trading blows with SIC or MD. You know they can't threaten you for the World Dominance, so why would you bother with them? Clearly your brains match your brawn.

Watch what you say in the terms of being careful how you write, when it's incorrect. I wasn't in no way referring anything in game. The wars with SIC and MD may not be active, but they're still a threat regardless, they can attack, op or anything at any given time. Maybe not so much of SIC, but MD. And also, just because a tribe isn't in the top 5 and may not be in contention for winning the world, you wouldn't have their eyes on them? how stupid are you?

I do believe HATE were the ones who announced we should have a Worldwide Poll, in order to get it changed. I don't see why I need to thank ZOMBIE, afterall, I am pretty sure even if ZOMBIE voted 'No' on the Poll they would have been outweighed and would have been changed anyway. So really, we didn't even need to liaise with ZOMBIE Leadership at all. So again, another thing you try to glorify yourselves in, when you really don't deserve it.

Nope, you're all wrong again, it was all ZOMBIE's work. Your tribe only agreed with the poll, that's all.

I've never seen one Tribe post on here, with Ego's as big as yours. You're a poor player, always have been, and always will be. I'm sure you'll only ruin another Account in this World, but this time, you won't have any excuses. Actually, you will probably conjure one up.

I don't have an ego, I only post in these externals if to correct narrow minded people like you, or to defend myself. Also, you can say all you want about me, but you don't know me at all, so keep assuming that I'm a poor player if you wish. But how about you actually give your IGN for once, just so when the shit hits the fan for you, we can refer back to these posts and laugh at you. You come on here criticizing everyone, everywhere and don't even have a name to back it up with.

Maybe you need to wake up, and smell the coffee, rather than your own feces.

Bolded

DeletedUser

Lol. You do make me laugh. You contradict yourself over and over. SIC and MD aren't attacking you, so you're telling me you still have stacked fronts with them, rather than managing your defences efficiently and making sure you have enough on-hand and close to quell any form of Op?

You really are stupid if you expect people to believe you're at all focusing on them, with such a war effort with HATE and Play.

Again, you're 100% incorrect with the Poll. HATE approached ZOMBIE with the idea because from the beginning both Tribes knew they wanted Dominance winning conditions, they talked it out between them, and approached the Moderator's. I just love the fact ZOMBIE members try to take credit for something they had little to no participation in.

How you can say I am narrow minded is beyond me. Not only do I think you have an Ego, but plenty of others do too. Your spat a few pages back just shows such a thing :icon_wink:
I have acknowledged that ZOMBIE are giving as good as they get, but aren't showing the "awesomeness" they claimed to have after the breaks in these externals. I think that's the only criticism I have had of ZOMBIE as a whole. And I do believe I have only outright criticized you. I have backed up my comments on both Glass' with stats to show why I commented on them. Nothing more, nothing less.
The difference between myself and you are, I don't come on here thinking I am the best, or unbeatable. If I get slammed, I get slammed. I am only helping out a friend, simple as. Also, you hop from one account to another when shit hits the fan. I can merrily play for fun, get beat and then accept that. You can't. You come up with excuse after excuse. I have nothing to prove to anyone, people I play with know my capabilities when I wish to apply them.

That's all I have to say to you, as your posts and hedonism are grating on myself, and others.

Deleted User - 10770065

Lol. You do make me laugh. You contradict yourself over and over. SIC and MD aren't attacking you, so you're telling me you still have stacked fronts with them, rather than managing your defences efficiently and making sure you have enough on-hand and close to quell any form of Op?

You really are stupid if you expect people to believe you're at all focusing on them, with such a war effort with HATE and Play.

Again, you're 100% incorrect with the Poll. HATE approached ZOMBIE with the idea because from the beginning both Tribes knew they wanted Dominance winning conditions, they talked it out between them, and approached the Moderator's. I just love the fact ZOMBIE members try to take credit for something they had little to no participation in.

How you can say I am narrow minded is beyond me. Not only do I think you have an Ego, but plenty of others do too. Your spat a few pages back just shows such a thing :icon_wink:
I have acknowledged that ZOMBIE are giving as good as they get, but aren't showing the "awesomeness" they claimed to have after the breaks in these externals. I think that's the only criticism I have had of ZOMBIE as a whole. And I do believe I have only outright criticized you. I have backed up my comments on both Glass' with stats to show why I commented on them. Nothing more, nothing less.
The difference between myself and you are, I don't come on here thinking I am the best, or unbeatable. If I get slammed, I get slammed. I am only helping out a friend, simple as. Also, you hop from one account to another when shit hits the fan. I can merrily play for fun, get beat and then accept that. You can't. You come up with excuse after excuse. I have nothing to prove to anyone, people I play with know my capabilities when I wish to apply them.

That's all I have to say to you, as your posts and hedonism are grating on myself, and others.

First of all, you still haven't answered my simple question. What IGN are you hiding under? It's not like I'm going to do anything, just curious.

For the ego thing, I even said in the spat with zach that in no way have I had a good world or even deserve to win the world. I haven't in any way ever claimed myself to be the best or unbeatable, you're just making up shit with this whole ego thing. Also, I haven't ever hopped from an account to another when shit hits the fan, that's just you being narrow minded as usual and making assumptions from other posts. As I've said, you don't know me, I don't know you. So I obviously don't know what your 'capabilities' are or even if you are honest if you are defeated as you claim to be. But stating your IGN here for future reference, isn't so hard to do, is it?

For the poll thing, Hate maybe somewhat involved, but wasn't it xshahzad who posted the petition etc up here on the externals?

DeletedUser

why dont you all just shut up and qiot talking trash about each other!

We can´t all be equal good or bad at this game, someone HAS to be less skilled than the other, in order for the skilled people to be better, no!

and even if you DO manage to rim the person you call "bad", then what does that make you? ELETE for rimming a BAD player ?
or even worse, if he rims you, .. you get rimmed by someone you talked trash about.

just send out those troops, and then go "nanannananaaaa" and point the finger after you rim some one,, or say.. "well played" if you get rimmed.

/back to the redwine :)

Have fun :)