ZOMBIE v PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Haha, THERE WILL BE BLOOD! And apparently chips and homeless guys too. ;)

Hey there noob.

Considering you did not research LCs in your villages, you did not group your villages, you sent 30 second trains, you had no scripts, you didn't tag, you don't know how to mass-fake, you didn't even build stables in some villages (You started doing it only after I told you repeatedly and berated you on skype and finally threatened a dismissal)...And that I sat you most of the time when you got the 'highest caps in the STD/HATE vs ZOMBIE' War, please, kindly dig a hole, and stay in there.

You were only brought into the tribe, and allowed to stay because of your relative size. I had asked time and time again for you to be kicked. You taking sits and failing to do crap on them, and not even asking someone to relieve you of your duty, finally gave us a legit and decent enough reason to kick you.

I'm glad you're out of the tribe (dimissed/kicked), I'm honestly amazed how you even made it to 1 million points. :)

I know you're feeling sore.

Too bad, noobs like you should've never been allowed in ZOMBIE in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey there noob.

Considering you did not research LCs in your villages, you did not group your villages, you sent 30 second trains, you had no scripts, you didn't tag, you don't know how to mass-fake, you didn't even build stables in some villages (You started doing it only after I told you repeatedly and berated you on skype and finally threatened a dismissal)...And that I sat you most of the time when you got the 'highest caps in the STD/HATE vs ZOMBIE' War, please, kindly dig a hole, and stay in there.

You were only brought into the tribe, and allowed to stay because of your relative size. I had asked time and time again for you to be kicked. You taking sits and failing to do crap on them, and not even asking someone to relieve you of your duty, finally gave us a legit and decent enough reason to kick you.

I'm glad you're out of the tribe (dimissed/kicked), I'm honestly amazed how you even made it to 1 million points. :)

I know you're feeling sore.

Too bad, noobs like you should've never been allowed in ZOMBIE in the first place.

Ah but he WAS.

For a tribe spewing on about how elite they are then making statements like these just prove the points of the players who state you are otherwise.

This is a clear and undeniable example that the beloved Zombie statement, "We recruit because we do not want to waste talent" is just a giant and blatant farce and in fact have no idea the skill worth of those they recruit.

I do believe Enialaej is one of many such players now found in Zombie.

Last edited by a moderator:

drbad

Ah but he WAS.

For a tribe spewing on about how elite they are then making statements like these just prove the points of the players who state you are otherwise.

This is a clear and undeniable example that the beloved Zombie statement, "We recruit because we do not want to waste talent" is just a giant and blatant farce and in fact have no idea the skill worth of those they recruit.

I do believe Enialaej is one of many such players now found in Zombie.

Blackfire , please keep yourself in check, it was not long ago that you were launching 900 spears and 20 cats at players it only been last 6 weeks that you actually started to play with some skill, now whether that because a new player or co playing now taken over i wouldn,t know :)

so be civil i am sure zombie will get to you in a while so be patience , i think i might even help zombie out as fed up with PLAY now :)

DeletedUser

Blackfire , please keep yourself in check, it was not long ago that you were launching 900 spears and 20 cats at players it only been last 6 weeks that you actually started to play with some skill, now whether that because a new player or co playing now taken over i wouldn,t know :)

so be civil i am sure zombie will get to you in a while so be patience , i think i might even help zombie out as fed up with PLAY now :)

Who are you and where do you get your poor, poor information? I have never launched any kind of DEF units as a serious attack. Also I believe my Zombie war caps started long before 6 weeks ago... or are you saying Zombie were capped by a trash player who thinks spears are OFF?

I do believe my response was entirely civil and mild mannered. I made an observation and pointed out a contradiction.

"zombie will get to you in a while so be patience" I have heard this before and have no doubt it will happen. However, it being a game, I welcome the challenge and am not afraid to "e-die"

What is your ign sir? I wish to educate you... :spear:x900 :ram:x20 style. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But as said, we are here for the long term win. And would you put your money on us not achieving that goal ? Seriously ?

Must be painfull to login under such circumbstances ...

I wouldn't put my money on you not achieving your goal, nor would I put it on you achieving it, the reality is end game, the final stages of clean up, can be incredibly boring, and detrimental to the well being of any tribe, regardless of what they want to achieve. I've seen tribes farther ahead than yours, not win a world, because they just got bored and moved on. Leadership takes the approach of recruiting all the fun targets, and eating all the internals, instead of making the final push to end it. At the end of the day there is no legacy, the reward is feeble, the win is meaningless, it's all about the journey, the experience in getting there, that's where players gain the most out of a world, win or lose, so many lose face with the fact it will take years to finish clean up, and just move on to greener pastures.

I think Time will win the world led by AYK.

lolz... I don't think so mate...

You are calling AYK a noob? Seriously who let you out?

It's about the only truthful thing he said in the post!

alexwong

I wouldn't put my money on you not achieving your goal, nor would I put it on you achieving it, the reality is end game, the final stages of clean up, can be incredibly boring, and detrimental to the well being of any tribe, regardless of what they want to achieve. I've seen tribes farther ahead than yours, not win a world, because they just got bored and moved on. Leadership takes the approach of recruiting all the fun targets, and eating all the internals, instead of making the final push to end it. At the end of the day there is no legacy, the reward is feeble, the win is meaningless, it's all about the journey, the experience in getting there, that's where players gain the most out of a world, win or lose, so many lose face with the fact it will take years to finish clean up, and just move on to greener pastures.

I agree that end game can be quite boring when there's little resistance left. But end game can be equally boring when there's no clear winning tribe. We have seen other worlds fighting for years, and still in stalemate. So, they quit their meaningless war, and merge to finish the game.

I think ZOMBIE has very good chance of winning this server, and I predict they won't take long to end it.

Yes, there's no legacy and the reward is feeble. But I still prefer to end it by winning. The satisfaction is very sweet!

DeletedUser

Everyone in Zombie is gonna merge into one mega account. And every player can have 24 minute timeslot each.

Woopeeeeee!

Let's do that >:]

DeletedUser

I think ZOMBIE has very good chance of winning this server, and I predict they won't take long to end it.

Definitely seems they are on the track for a quick close to the world.

Stats according to TWStats:

Player villages: 105,312 (84,250 for 80% dominance)
Zombie villages: 34,734
To noble: 70,578 (49,456 for 80% dominance)

Zombie Gains Last Month: 5,100 (The last 3 months averages out to less than 5,100, so we’ll use the last month / 30 days as a benchmark)
If no other tribe took another village, it’d take them 13.8 months to get 100% dominance, and 9.7 months to gain 80% dominance. (Relatively quick right?)
Reality is, other tribes are gaining villages to near the same rate of Zombie, and until they put a stop to that, the world will just keep crawling.

Hate. Gains Last Month: 4,092
Smurf Gains Last Month: 1,618
Play Gains Last Month: 1,472

We’ll call it Zombie/Smurf – 6,572 gains – Hate./Play – 5,564 gains last month.
Delta of +1,008 gains for Zombie, 49456 / 1008 = 49 months for an 80% dominance win!

Building scenarios is pointless though for all the variables (reduced packet/coin costs at some point… players quitting… recruitment… ) but clearly there’s still a lot of game left. And while Zombie holds dominance, and is currently on the path to a win, it’s going to take several years at this pace, unless they can force multiple players to quit. At this point it’s a test of endurance, to see who can out crawl the other one, and end up lasting until the end. There’ll be players quitting, recruitment taking place, it’s hard to know what the face of the world will look like in a year. The path to a dominance win is slow and painful.

drbad

Stats according to TWStats:

Player villages: 105,312 (84,250 for 80% dominance)
Zombie villages: 34,734
To noble: 70,578 (49,456 for 80% dominance)

Zombie Gains Last Month: 5,100 (The last 3 months averages out to less than 5,100, so we’ll use the last month / 30 days as a benchmark)
If no other tribe took another village, it’d take them 13.8 months to get 100% dominance, and 9.7 months to gain 80% dominance. (Relatively quick right?)
Reality is, other tribes are gaining villages to near the same rate of Zombie, and until they put a stop to that, the world will just keep crawling.

Hate. Gains Last Month: 4,092
Smurf Gains Last Month: 1,618
Play Gains Last Month: 1,472

We’ll call it Zombie/Smurf – 6,572 gains – Hate./Play – 5,564 gains last month.
Delta of +1,008 gains for Zombie, 49456 / 1008 = 49 months for an 80% dominance win!

Building scenarios is pointless though for all the variables (reduced packet/coin costs at some point… players quitting… recruitment… ) but clearly there’s still a lot of game left. And while Zombie holds dominance, and is currently on the path to a win, it’s going to take several years at this pace, unless they can force multiple players to quit. At this point it’s a test of endurance, to see who can out crawl the other one, and end up lasting until the end. There’ll be players quitting, recruitment taking place, it’s hard to know what the face of the world will look like in a year. The path to a dominance win is slow and painful.

This is what i like and total truth being said, we just finished world 50 and been battling for total dominance 100% it taken us years , the boredom does set in, this world totally different as many accounts being SAT, some worlds have this but not on the scale i seen on here and present in PLAY , our dear friend celestial got hold of a sat account then launched all his nukes even though the player didn,t ask and is player well annoyed, then you have our knight in shining armour who sat again then launches all her troops and being internal, then you have ashenfall being internalled and tirasumi and fullmetal, oh my word what more can i say it goes on and on and on.

drbad

My ign name is the one who throwing axes at you i leave a calling card soon just taking care of a few players firstly, and also waiting for the sat accounts in PLAY to be eaten. I wont send report on here as no need but more than one occasion you have sent spears and some of PLAY players sent 9000 spears and swords and nobles too :)

But yes pixel fun is the greatest got to love the demanding time and premium points that keep it all going :)

DeletedUser

This is what i like and total truth being said, we just finished world 50 and been battling for total dominance 100% it taken us years , the boredom does set in, this world totally different as many accounts being SAT, some worlds have this but not on the scale i seen on here and present in PLAY , our dear friend celestial got hold of a sat account then launched all his nukes even though the player didn,t ask and is player well annoyed, then you have our knight in shining armour who sat again then launches all her troops and being internal, then you have ashenfall being internalled and tirasumi and fullmetal, oh my word what more can i say it goes on and on and on.

Shall I list off the names of the internalled accounts that are/were in Zombie? It is in fact a larger amount than in PLAYs.

Please at least make an attempt at a factual/unbiased post?

DeletedUser

Hey. to all you geniuses trying to get us banned.

http://puu.sh/1O2Yx

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?189935-Rule-change-2010-02-04

First of all, unlike you people, I don't sit around all day talking junk on the externals, abusing my worthy enemies, or attempting to get them banned by cheaper and cheaper means. Yes I remember Ashenfall and Paling Kuat getting banned because the owners were simply unaware of the rules. Does that satisfy you? Is that how you're going to win this world? Get accounts banned, brag about it, till everyone quits and you play with the AI?

Second of all, contrary to popular belief, Play leadership barely has the time the sit accounts to defend, let alone nuke. And after the ashenfall incident no-one really wants to venture in these dangerous waters anymore.

And third, even if we take sits, dump all of the accounts nukes in your face and internal it the next day, it's not against the rules, and it's none of your business.

So have a good day.

alexwong

Hey. to all you geniuses trying to get us banned.

http://puu.sh/1O2Yx

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?189935-Rule-change-2010-02-04

First of all, unlike you people, I don't sit around all day talking junk on the externals, abusing my worthy enemies, or attempting to get them banned by cheaper and cheaper means. Yes I remember Ashenfall and Paling Kuat getting banned because the owners were simply unaware of the rules. Does that satisfy you? Is that how you're going to win this world? Get accounts banned, brag about it, till everyone quits and you play with the AI?

Second of all, contrary to popular belief, Play leadership barely has the time the sit accounts to defend, let alone nuke. And after the ashenfall incident no-one really wants to venture in these dangerous waters anymore.

And third, even if we take sits, dump all of the accounts nukes in your face and internal it the next day, it's not against the rules, and it's none of your business.

So have a good day.

I strongly disagree with your statement.

Firstly, killed someone and claimed unaware of the law is a very poor and lame excuse.
We want fair play and we respect good sportsmanship.
If everyone quits because of guilt or thrown into jail, that's good news! Justice served!

Secondly, contrary to your statement, you nuked our mates through sat account less than 48 hours ago.
So is that your co-player action or you're a liar?

Thirdly, you can do whatever you want and it's none of our business to lecture you.
How many more accounts do you need in order to gain advantage over your opponent?
Why are you feeling so insecure and despise your own gaming ability? Can you play and stand on your own feet?

Lastly, shame on you!

drbad

Shall I list off the names of the internalled accounts that are/were in Zombie? It is in fact a larger amount than in PLAYs.

Please at least make an attempt at a factual/unbiased post?

Blackfire, we don,t have accounts sitting around and then launch at you..Fact
Knight was sat account used to launch nukes ...Fact
two players punished..Fact
fullmetal sat launched nukes and all died ...Fact
two other play accounts got punished ...Fact

wow unbiased due to be factual..

so paint it any color you like:)the truth remains.

I look forward to giving any one a compliment or a good old pat on the back and do so :)
i wont put a player down for showing effort and trying .
i only condemn when under hand tactics used:)

i wish all players in every tribe the best of luck as long as play a good honest game :)

Oh have a nice day :)

DeletedUser17459

Blackfire, we don,t have accounts sitting around and then launch at you..Fact

So what about the GlassSpyder account? Your own Zombie teammates have been talking about how that was a sat account on this very forum. And it was used both offensive and defensively while the original owner was nowhere to be seen. So you are trying to berate PLAY while it's pretty obvious that you use the exact same practices? Pot calling kettle black?

DeletedUser

You are ridiculous. Attempt to refute my points if you will, instead of bringing up three completely new ones and telling me that I suck.

Demanding justice is different. Justice is demanded through the game support. Bringing it up in an unrelated forum in the externals, the fact that less is talked about gameplay and most of it is cheating and whatnot, already shows what sort of strategies you are resorting to.

If you haven't looked carefully at the war stats, telling me that I need "phantom accounts" to rub a shit on Zombie, then you are blind.

There is one thing that I must admit, that is using FBI to send a few nukes to mikey. How on earth was I supposed to know that I wasn't supposed to do so? Over 10 members have attacked him, captured half of his villages, I attacked him a week before that too. I thought FBI was too inactive to ever bother doing anything, so I helped him out a teeny bit, and in exchange, FBI claims that I have disgraced his account.

Anyways, you can diplomatize your way into recruiting all the fodder you'll ever want. They seem to be routing a bit too quickly for Zombie's "elite" standards.

DeletedUser

1.I've seen tribes farther ahead than yours, not win a world, because they just got bored and moved on. 2. Leadership takes the approach of recruiting all the fun targets, and eating all the internals, instead of making the final push to end it. 3. At the end of the day there is no legacy, the reward is feeble, the win is meaningless, it's all about the journey, the experience in getting there, that's where players gain the most out of a world, win or lose, so many lose face with the fact it will take years to finish clean up, and just move on to greener pastures.

1. Yes its true the final stages are extramly boring but its not like Play and HATE are clean up ops, and not just them, ZOMBIE is fighting the world pretty much, some area's are mop ups but its most certainly going to be a decent chunk of time before i personally would consider HATE a clean up op.

2. Are you suggesting something there? Yes ZOMBIE recruits people who have proven themselves to be worthy enough to be in the tribe. (there are always exceptions there, since im in no way leadership i dont make the standerds).
ZOMBIE has excellent dukes who distribute internals fairly, ive been here a decent amount of time now and i havent seen them keep an internal all to themselves at all, its been fair distribution for all tribe members, and rarly if at all leadership might take some.

As for that final push part, tribal wars is not a sprint its a marathon, we make ops, we mop up the area, and we secure the area, i dont know how your saying we are even in a position to make a "final push" theres still plenty of players to go through and its not like they are tiny docile tribes either.

3. I disagree with this most of all, there is a legacy, its not like the people who played this world will vanish into the mist? There is pride in being able to say "Yes i played w61 and i won". Right now any one tribe be it ZOMBIE, Play, or HATE could say that winning 61 was an acheivment. Its not like this world is the valhalla of tribal wars, but it is something to be able to say that you got to the top over everyone else with your tribe right at your side. Its not like lucaya, Alyxar, Rimmed, Alex, EQ, Fortezzo, Black Fire, celestial, or any of the other players left will be compleatly forgotten. They will pop up on other worlds possibly and it will always be good to have a nice chat about how 61 ends up.

Yes its about the journey, but what is the journey if there is no goal?

Finally:

The path to a dominance win is slow and painful.

make up your mind :p

DeletedUser

So what about the GlassSpyder account? Your own Zombie teammates have been talking about how that was a sat account on this very forum. And it was used both offensive and defensively while the original owner was nowhere to be seen. So you are trying to berate PLAY while it's pretty obvious that you use the exact same practices? Pot calling kettle black?

or could it possibly be that the owner sent the sit and since in ZOMBIE we actually value accounts we kep it alive for him to return, and like the story of so many accounts in TW, the owner just never returned?

Status
Not open for further replies.