Wobble dee Wobble

DeletedUser107947

The argument still has no relevance, so it doesn't matter how "clear it was" if it was a response to the outplayed comment.

No, I am not in Wobble or the world.

/cue all the "oh u r not no historee u no play world get out!!!!11!1" guys.

Lmao. You even have a wobble player (one that is quite involved in the war) contradicting what you deem as being outplayed. That is my argument, you are using the term overplayed loosely. In a nutshell, that is what it is. If you wish to continue with the 'I'm right, you're wrong. I'm big, you're small blah blah' crap, then go ahead. Enough of this 'argument' though, feelings may get hurt if it continues. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

tl;dr:

What I say is paramount; no other opinion matters.

Edit: Everyone has paid perfect attention to what you had to say. That's not me putting words in your mouth, that's just your posting manner and the way you come across.

Given that you've admitted you have no account in Wobble, it's now understandable why you are so obtuse. Not a keyboard warrior? Could of proved me wrong.

And cued the silly comments about how I don't have an account and therefore my opinion is invalidated :icon_rolleyes:.

No. Yarr is not being outplayed. Wobble has better participation and coordination (imo), but that is the advantage they hold, not outplaying Yarr.

...that is outplaying.

I don't think anyone disagrees with this. Yarr is behind. Wobble deserve great credit for the lead they have got. They will also have to work hard for any bigger lead.

Any 13 year old who'd glanced at statistics could tell you that.

Ok cool.

All I see here is posturing trying to discourage impartial forum personalities from commenting on your post in fear of being rejected. It weakens your argument. Please stop trying to mask what you say behind a layer of "reputation" from past worlds. I have no idea who you were before you came here, and from what I've seen you're a less than respectable poster, resorting to manipulation and misinterpretation of stats (which you conclude to be fact rather than your opinion) rather than fair representations.

Did you just pull that out of thin air, or did you legitimately see something that was not there? Impartial forum personalities? Someone not playing the world is now less impartial than the Yarr players offended because what I say isn't what they like? And when in the world did I hide behind a layer of reputation from other worlds? When did I ever mention other worlds? Seriously, it's like you literally made up things I said just to argue against them. That's a little disturbing. I challenge you to quote me saying anything that is in the quote above. I expect I won't get a response, just like with our dear friend Chaos.

Lmao. You even have a wobble player (one that is quite involved in the war) contradicting what you deem as being outplayed. That is my argument, you are using the term overplayed loosely. In a nutshell, that is what it is. If you wish to continue with the 'I'm right, you're wrong. I'm big, you're small blah blah' crap, then go ahead. Enough of this 'argument' though, feelings may get hurt if it continues. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh gosh, a Wobble player says it therefore I am wrong. That's your argument, that I'm using overplayed too loosely for you?

This is silly, I'm out. I think I've seen about 30 arguments said that I never made, and I'm a little more than disturbed at how silly they've been so far. And then people wonder why PnP has gone downhill :icon_rolleyes:.

Later, enjoy the war.

DeletedUser

When a tribe is 200 caps down, being outgrown grossly, and started on a similar size footing, however you spin it u6 is right. For all you that think I'm just cosying up to the guy, I've been on the other side of a forum battle with this man, just unlike you guys I didn't resort to useless unbacked up arguments. If you want to disprove him, do your home work, bring stats, bring maps, bring report of people doing stupid stuff. If you can't back up what your saying, then not only are you being outplayed in game, but on here as well.

Angel Styles

World 56 Mod! (bandit)

This is one hell of a war. Yarr has an up hill battle, but it should be really fun. I believe in my friends, so lets go Yarr!!!

Great job so far Wobble.

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
When a tribe is 200 caps down, being outgrown grossly, and started on a similar size footing, however you spin it u6 is right. For all you that think I'm just cosying up to the guy, I've been on the other side of a forum battle with this man, just unlike you guys I didn't resort to useless unbacked up arguments. If you want to disprove him, do your home work, bring stats, bring maps, bring report of people doing stupid stuff. If you can't back up what your saying, then not only are you being outplayed in game, but on here as well.
[/spoil]
Ok lets see
1)Yarr is clearly outgrown by wobble
2)Wobble has a big lead on war caps

We all know those are the facts but what i do not understand is what are you implying out of this
vil-rainbow.gif

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]
Ok lets see
1)Yarr is clearly outgrown by wobble
2)Wobble has a big lead on war caps

We all know those are the facts but what i do not understand is what are you implying out of this
vil-rainbow.gif

No, to beat u6 in a forum battle, one must manipulate those facts to argue their point, or you'll never beat him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

There is nothing wrong with barb munching :p Especially when you have 70+ nobles

DeletedUser

Only People I have respect for Currently in Wobble is The EX-Bunny Players..... They are and will remain in my eyes the best players on this world.... Bunny Queen is a Beast... and Were it not for the fact that you recruited them You'd Be Much worse off in this WAR.....

I am thoroughly enjoying this WAR... But I do not Like being outplayed atm... Yes Wobble are currently Beating us hands down, Thumbs up 2 you...WD No excuses.....It doesn't mean we are Done for, We can always turn this around... for Now, Well Done Wobble truly Your couple of players Doing all the Hard work Deserve the Credit... Seriously....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85711

Good OPs guys. I believe BQ just hit 1 mill ODD for the ODD award?

And I'm ofc getting my butt handed to me :S

DeletedUser

I didnt want to post stats, due it only being one day but am very happy about the nuke op involvement, which some got a few sneaky caps.

Is this the start of something ;) or is it a speed bump for wobble?

DeletedUser

I didnt want to post stats, due it only being one day but am very happy about the nuke op involvement, which some got a few sneaky caps.

Is this the start of something ;) or is it a speed bump for wobble?

I hope for Yarr's sake that it improves, given the past 24 hours is 9-14 in Yarr's favor. That's not exactly a resounding success yet, though with any luck for those who looking for a good conflict it may grow into a larger deficit. Time will tell.