Judges' Judgment Day

DeletedUser

I cannot comment whether it was before or after since I never noticed and I was never informed about it by your duke. Like I should have been under an NAP. Like I informed your duke when you recruited a refugee.

He refused to dismiss the refugee for the reasons you stated, most of his villages where not in our territory. Fair enough, so I requested that he gives us the three villages in our territory, which we were in the process of nobling, back to us. Again, he refused. I think anyone from a neutral position could see that this is not proper conduct of an tribe that you are supposed to have an NAP with.

As for nobling 60 villages in 'your' K (note the inverted commas), we never nobled in your territory. Of course, we later found out that you were so possessive over K66 that it was causing tension. The reason we decided not to pursue an NAP.

You could not possibly have just realized we wanted to dominate K66. Wasnt that why the initial boarder agreement was set up? So we wouldnt noble or recruit in your tribes area while you wouldnt in ours? Of course this was cancled by you, however I missed the part where you were aloud to noble in ours but we were not in yours.
Also probably the most obvious part of us wanting to dominate K66 is "located in our tribe profile and in that threat that an ex member made about our tribe quite a while ago.

DeletedUser

I think you will struggle to find any war zone where there is a notible change on the map in 48 hours unless there was a massive OP.

If you want to see a pretty map of conquers since the start of the war then 13967 has made one.

[SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]

Oh I know, Im just making them for prosperities sake

My reasons for pushing for the Judges war :
• Primarily I believe it is in the interest of TB! to maintain a global military equilibrium in the Yarr war.
Yarr falling before TB! deciding it is their time to fall will upset the balance which we use to grow in other areas while it remains in that state.
• I view Judges as a training/test exercise.
While everyone else around us is occupied I think it makes perfect military sense to implement my war procedures, get them embedded into my desired military culture, and most importantly gauge the skill and assets we have under our control. What needs improving can be improved ready for real wars.
• I believe holding more rim territory is the key.
Why would you not want to eliminate a front for your self and secure a flow of new blood to the tribe? After all inactivity/attrition is the core locked tribes biggest enemy.

The historical and emotional arguments are of no interest to me; military necessity and defense of the realm come before all.

DeletedUser

Firstly, I agree with everything 13967 just said. I would just like to repeat that this whole refugee/D Amnell business was not a reason for going to war with Judges, but rather broke our NAP with them and as such I reject the accusation that we should have warned Judges we were going to war.

You could not possibly have just realized we wanted to dominate K66. Wasnt that why the initial boarder agreement was set up? So we wouldnt noble or recruit in your tribes area while you wouldnt in ours? Of course this was cancled by you, however I missed the part where you were aloud to noble in ours but we were not in yours.
Also probably the most obvious part of us wanting to dominate K66 is "located in our tribe profile and in that threat that an ex member made about our tribe quite a while ago.

To respond to this statement, the cancellation of the border agreement allowed both tribes to noble where they wanted. The fact that you did not noble in our K is good evidence to show how that agreement was not mutual beneficial. All diplomacy should be mutually advantageous.

I am not going to refrain my tribe's growth because yours is so intent on creating a nice square on the map. A continent is not a territory.

DeletedUser

Firstly, I agree with everything 13967 just said. I would just like to repeat that this whole refugee/D Amnell business was not a reason for going to war with Judges, but rather broke our NAP with them and as such I reject the accusation that we should have warned Judges we were going to war.

To respond to this statement, the cancellation of the border agreement allowed both tribes to noble where they wanted. The fact that you did not noble in our K is good evidence to show how that agreement was not mutual beneficial. All diplomacy should be mutually advantageous.

I am not going to refrain my tribe's growth because yours is so intent on creating a nice square on the map. A continent is not a territory.

Touche. could not have explained any better !

DeletedUser91224

• Primarily I believe it is in the interest of TB! to maintain a global military equilibrium in the Yarr war.
Yarr falling before TB! deciding it is their time to fall will upset the balance which we use to grow in other areas while it remains in that state.
While everyone else around us is occupied I think it makes perfect military sense to implement my war procedures, get them embedded into my desired military culture, and most importantly gauge the skill and assets we have under our control. What needs improving can be improved ready for real wars.
Why would you not want to eliminate a front for your self and secure a flow of new blood to the tribe? After all inactivity/attrition is the core locked tribes biggest enemy.

The historical and emotional arguments are of no interest to me; military necessity and defense of the realm come before all.

+1

DeletedUser

Interesting growth stats:

TB!:
image.php

Judges:
image.php

Looking as if Judges' growth has almost ground to a halt.

DeletedUser

Like I always said, focusing on 1 continent will be Judges downfall, it is because of me and nubs that we finally got members to jump to another continent. But that's still only 2 continents. Which 1 of them doesn't even grow anymore since me and nubs left ^^.

Are there any rimmed players yet? I want to have people to laugh at.:lol:

DeletedUser

Like I always said, focusing on 1 continent will be Judges downfall, it is because of me and nubs that we finally got members to jump to another continent. But that's still only 2 continents. Which 1 of them doesn't even grow anymore since me and nubs left ^^.

Have you quit for good ?

DeletedUser

i love u TB! :D "kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss" :icon_redface:

-TB! member

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Judges

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,081
Side 2: 2,679
Difference: 402

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 52
Difference: 96

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,234,731
Side 2: 12,021,011
Difference: 6,213,720

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,169,620
Side 2: 413,155
Difference: 756,465

chart

DeletedUser

Personally I think we have grown more in K75 since you have left the game. Also dont talk like it was all your doing that we expanded over there..... You happened to be the first because you were incapable of nobling any village off a player.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 52
Difference: 93

chart

Thanks for posting stats but i was meaning stats from the beginning of the war, not forever

DeletedUser

Have you quit for good ?

Nobody quits for good... you always return :icon_biggrin: but if you have a good offer ill consider :icon_wink:

Personally I think we have grown more in K75 since you have left the game. Also dont talk like it was all your doing that we expanded over there..... You happened to be the first because you were incapable of nobling any village off a player.

Nah I got bored of the swarm called K66, 40+ players on a big heap, nowhere to expand, me and nubs did what u guys were to scared for... obsession with K66 went to far :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Nobody quits for good... you always return :icon_biggrin: but if you have a good offer ill consider :icon_wink:

Nah I got bored of the swarm called K66, 40+ players on a big heap, nowhere to expand, me and nubs did what u guys were to scared for... obsession with K66 went to far :icon_confused:

You know where to find me,ingame,jst mail :)

DeletedUser109513

+1

Regardless of who is in the wrong, pointing fingers at TB! will not end or determine this war. However, tribe participation may to some extent change the verdict.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 619
Side 2: 385
Difference: 234

chart