Our little Fine Frenzy is all grown up

DeletedUser

No, that you are a bunch of intolerant bastards that just twist your religion into something it never was supposed to be so you can live by your own rules under a so called god.

Our religion? I'm not affiliated with any religion I just don't like women that used to be men because well I think its gross.

DeletedUser

My statement still stands, I highly doubt a trannys partner would feel awkward about them coming out. Last I checked most transsexuals don't much care what people think about them. I will admit I'm only going off of what I've seen on TV as I do not personally know any transsexuals, unless I have some friends who hide it well.

Really? Go tell your mom you are dating a transexual. Then come back and tell me what she said. I doubt it will be oh she sounds delightful I can't wait to meet her.

King Matt II

Really? Go tell your mom you are dating a transexual. Then come back and tell me what she said. I doubt it will be oh she sounds delightful I can't wait to meet her.

She would if she was a good mother. She'd be happy as long as you're happy.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I would count that as definitely unfair. I don't the US, that being the ideals it was founded upon, but I do get quite upset by A LOT of the people that I share my country with. Even so I try not to generalize, which I feel like you are unfairly doing. Then again, Europe does it get's fair share of generalized hate from certain groups in my country. It's a vicious cycle, I suppose.

I wouldnt say its a generalisation, theres many reasons for my feelings that leads to general distain.

xinryr

Yeah inverting it. I thought thats what they did. It very much does not look like a cut in half penis just what I heard.

That would be weird as hell to have a vagaina instead of a penis and I would not like it. This explained nothing nor did you explain how they actually do the surgery and no I will not google it I kinda want to sleep tonight not have nightmares.

And in that moment I swear you almost came close to getting the point.

DeletedUser

Sorry still don't get it. Am I supposed to say that would be so awesome or something?

DeletedUser

Then you just lack moral.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything with them.

I know, never was talking about making them illegal or anything jesus I just don't understand how they could ever have even a relatively normal life.

DeletedUser100750

I'm sure it isn't the only thing you two don't understand.

Well let's see I don't understand black holes, I don't understand the irs, I didn't understand what the big fuss was of of 2012, etc. So yeah you right not the only thing I don't understand :p

DeletedUser

I know, never was talking about making them illegal or anything jesus I just don't understand how they could ever have even a relatively normal life.
You know why people that are just different aren't able to live life as fully as "normal" straight, white men? It's because of people with your attitude. Stop viewing people as different than you because they don't share your feelings, or if they don't have the same genitals as they were born with. They're the same as you: bones, flesh, and blood. But you know, I haven't met a gay man as stupid as you are. Not by a long shot.

DeletedUser

Frenzy, if one does not share the same feelings/hormone levels (the two are related) as me, we are different, and full empathy is similarly impaired. Females are different to me, hence my irritation with their constant bellyaching. I also treat them in a different way to males Similarly, homosexuals etc. are also different, and hence get treated slightly differently. I do not, for example, engage them in crude, vagina-related banter. Not that I do that with anyone else, you understand. But the point is I make allowances for the differences between us, just as I adjust for age, religion, gender etc. And, hence, if we wish to maintain a polite society, it is impossible for me to converse and interact in an identical manner with people who are gay and those who are not, or those who are female etc. If black people are culturally different to me, I will similarly be unwilling to interact with them in a 'normal' (ie white/male/middle class type interaction), but if they come from my culture, due to the lack of major differences between us, 'normal' interaction becomes possible again.

Note that if I were, for example, engaging in a science-based debate, it would be a science-type interaction, which means that the above interactions are irrelevant. And in non-normal situations, my response will be similarly different. Hence, I am not completely incapable of engaging in situationally normal interactions with different-type people. But where it matters, I cannot without breaching the politeness ruleset. And, hence, I am unable to comply with your implicit request that I treat everyone in a quasi-identical fashion, which, in turn, prevents them (if I am everyone) living a 'full' life, if I read what you were saying aright. Sowwy.

DeletedUser59586

In other words take your equality nonsense and shove it where the sun don't shine.

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well let's see I don't understand black holes, I don't understand the irs, I didn't understand what the big fuss was of of 2012, etc. So yeah you right not the only thing I don't understand :p

Black holes and the IRS are relatively easy tbh.

DeletedUser

In other words take your equality nonsense and shove it where the sun don't shine.
No, just don't make impossible demands. Sure, you can be equal under the law, as far as the law goes (so Christian homosexual marriage is out, but the Church of Homosexuality 'marriage' is permissible), but don't ask that I treat you in exactly the same way as I treat everyone else, because a) I won't and b) you wouldn't like it anyway.

DeletedUser

You know why people that are just different aren't able to live life as fully as "normal" straight, white men? It's because of people with your attitude. Stop viewing people as different than you because they don't share your feelings, or if they don't have the same genitals as they were born with. They're the same as you: bones, flesh, and blood. But you know, I haven't met a gay man as stupid as you are. Not by a long shot.

Thats the thing though. They are not the same as me. At one point they were but they are not longer and that is what makes them different and out off place. It has a similar effect on people as having a full face tattoo and a purple Mohawk. Everyone will look at you different because you are different and strange. Our society has a "normal" and excepted range of variation but some things like gender transformation and other extreme body transformation are far too off for most people to be able to deal with normally. I don't view people differently based upon feelings I view them differently if they are in fact different. You can blame society for them being considered different but ultimately the reason they are different is because they chose to be different.

Also gay man =/= tranny

One is different because of actions and hormones
One is different because of action,hormones and radical surgery which completely changes how you must see them despite them not actually being that.

DeletedUser

I agree with you mostly, except on transpeople

A becoming a woman is in fact a woman, and post surgery I doubt you would ever know the difference. You may think its a manly looking woman, but I bet you 99,999 times out of 100k youll never guess they were a man.

Which means you will deal with them the same, I mean if I was banging a woman and she said she used to be a man you are damn right it would be weird, but its not gay and if I loved the person I cant see that changing.

DeletedUser

I agree with you mostly, except on transpeople

A becoming a woman is in fact a woman, and post surgery I doubt you would ever know the difference. You may think its a manly looking woman, but I bet you 99,999 times out of 100k youll never guess they were a man.

Which means you will deal with them the same, I mean if I was banging a woman and she said she used to be a man you are damn right it would be weird, but its not gay and if I loved the person I cant see that changing.

Idk man I think most of the time you can tell the person is a tranny. The faces just look very manly and there is no real hiding that same with the height and shoulders. I would agree that its not gay if you do not know but me personally call me bad person what ever could not continue seeing the person. Thats something you tell someone BEFORE you get to the lets have sex stage. If they don't thats kinda messed up.