Funny mails

DeletedUser100750

I don't have any yet... but thought I'd post this to see if anyone out there has something funny I can read, and kill time with haha.

Deleted User - 10770065

2c8728a6e384acf1dcd8985466f120fc.png

DeletedUser100750

:icon_redface:Aww you used my mail. I feel so loved now <3

Darkne Jan 27,2013 04:26
Don't hunt my barbarian's down D: I love themzzz
Darkne Jan 27,2013 04:31
I'm just trying to kill time bro. Haha I'll let ya go then.
ShaunDK Jan 27,2013 04:42
Barb.
Darkne Jan 27,2013 04:45
yay! Now leave the barbzz alone!! Hippie power activate!
ShaunDK Jan 27,2013 04:46
Can I join your tribe?
Darkne Jan 27,2013 04:48
:O Well hot dog! You must renounce youe evil ways and become a cookie hunter

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109353

Lol......no funny mail yet....start up is serious buisness. Lol

DeletedUser100750

Darkne Jan 27,2013 04:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fNH...rfBRpUAZf5SP01gcePIaVF5cBlp6xI&has_verified=1
I think you might like this song if you a pony fan :D (Don't worry it's not bad or a virus or whatever it's just a song haha)
Darkne Jan 27,2013 05:01
I shall unleahs kitty moemoe on ya :p
Incisions Jan 27,2013 05:31
Currently sitting for Inc. I'll let him know o.o.
Darkne Jan 27,2013 05:37
Face thy wrath of my cat!!
Incisions Jan 27,2013 05:39
Cats are always fun and amusing :O.
Darkne Jan 27,2013 05:41
Yes, sadly my cat had his nuts cut off at a young age. Care to donate? lmao.
Incisions Jan 27,2013 05:43
Sorry, mine are staying firmly where they are. No babies for him though :(.
Darkne Jan 27,2013 05:46
Aww but he'd love you forever and ever :D Sadly he'll die a virgin as well :( Care to fix that?

I think this one is funny.

DeletedUser

none of these are funny. i hate you for wasting my time. and i hate you for trying to be funny and making this thread just to show off how horrible your preteen sense of humor is

DeletedUser

I know this is a funny mails thread, but I found a funny post.

none of these are funny. i hate you for wasting my time. and i hate you for trying to be funny and making this thread just to show off how horrible your preteen sense of humor is

DeletedUser

i should have known better. this thread is always cancer

DeletedUser

CSTHere Jan 24,2013 21:19
You've done a great job getting T40 on your first day. Here is a gold star for your troubles. (*)

THFCFOREVER Jan 24,2013 21:20
Wanna kiss my brown star?

funniest i got so far......... quiet world!

DeletedUser

silverpheonix Jan 24,2013 23:18
Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I am the guy that will annoy you to the ends of the earth, and cause you no small amount of frustration.

You may notice farming is crap over here. Fear not, it can only get worse for you if you stay. Please, restart, get a better location. you might land in a nest of bonus villages.

If you do not, I will make your life hell. I will spike farms, poison your wells, burn your crops, seduce your wife, bang your mother, and make three hour long international phone calls with your phone. Every day.

So, do yourself a favor, and honestly, myself a favor too. Restart, I want farms, you want farms. There aren't enough for both of us. While I would enjoy the ODA of clearing you later on, there isn't much need for that.

You may be as active as I am, but I am perfectly willing to upload SkyNet to co-play my account. I will go that far. I will set the WOPR to enact a series of war games with your computer. I'll even donate $10 to the Westboro Baptist Church if it helps me get ahead.

Cheers and Guinness!

ocoes007 Jan 24,2013 23:28
Ok

ocoes007 Jan 24,2013 23:31
Enough said?
give you 100 $ bets you did not even make that up your self

silverpheonix Jan 24,2013 23:34
Ask around if you want, you won't find anyone using it. I'll accept the $100 in the form of premium points.

[5:01:26 PM] Brandon Allen: look what this guy just wrote to a friend of mine who started in southeast
[5:01:30 PM] Brandon Allen: lol
[5:01:38 PM] Brandon Allen: [4:59 PM] Felicini Tribal:

<<< BwapNubs today at 22:57
Hi there local member.

We mail you in the hope of saving you time and money.

The time has come for the Commonwealth to take over your lands and homesteads. You will notice you have started near us, this is not good. We are 23:59 per day active, we are very experienced.

In an effort to promote safe living, restarting now would be a good option for yourselves.

This will save the pain of waking up in a few days to find us farming you and wasting all your hard work.

Alternative, you can stay and allow us to grow our ODA faster, and provide us with better farms in a weeks time.

After you have realised that restarting is the best option, visit the Settings menu at the top here, scroll down to Start Over. Click this, on the next page, input your password and relief is yours.

Days saved, nights slept through, easy life.

Then add us as a friend so we can help you in the future.

We will not brag about other worlds, as this is a new world, but we will grow fast, and you will save so much heartache with the restart method.

Thanx for reading, happy gaming.
[5:01:55 PM] Clayton/Silver: how unoriginal
[5:02:03 PM] Clayton/Silver: I try to be unique

[5:04:04 PM] Clayton/Silver: I'm going to write a restart mail
[5:04:14 PM] Clayton/Silver: and it's ging to be unique and funny
[5:04:14 PM] Anthony - Nextraxex/Syntricate: Post here when you're done :D
[5:04:17 PM] Clayton/Silver: (nod)
[5:04:27 PM] Clayton/Silver: Anthony, you saw my reply to the mass recruiter, right?
[5:04:34 PM] Anthony - Nextraxex/Syntricate: Umm
[5:04:40 PM | Edited 5:04:48 PM] Anthony - Nextraxex/Syntricate: no don't think so :O
[5:04:46 PM] Clayton/Silver: I do appreciate the invitation to your tribe. I'm pleased to know you think of me as a player that is worthy enough to join such an elite force you are assembling, and worth the probable mass-invite script you have used. Although I feel that is a bit lazy, I would like to kindly invite you to relocate yourself to the nearest body of water, remove your shoes, and propel yourself into the body of water via a jumping technique of some kind. You may do a cannon ball, or belly flop, front dive, flip, I do not particularly mind the technique, so long as you adhere to the basics of lake, and jumping into it.
[5:05:35 PM] max: :D
[5:05:45 PM] olgertmedolli: :D
[5:05:50 PM] Anthony - Nextraxex/Syntricate: (rofl)

[5:16:24 PM] Clayton/Silver: Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I am the guy that will annoy you to the ends of the earth, and cause you no small amount of frustration.

You may notice farming is crap over here. Fear not, it can only get worse for you if you stay. Please, restart, get a better location. you might land in a nest of bonus villages.

If you do not, I will make your life hell. I will spike farms, poison your wells, burn your crops, seduce your wife, bang your mother, and make three hour long international phone calls with your phone. Every day.

So, do yourself a favor, and honestly, myself a favor too. Restart, I want farms, you want farms. There aren't enough for both of us. While I would enjoy the ODA of clearing you later on, there isn't much need for that.

You may be as active as I am, but I am perfectly willing to upload SkyNet to co-play my account. I will go that far. I will set the WOPR to enact a series of war games with your computer. I'll even donate $10 to the Westboro Baptist Church if it helps me get ahead.

Cheers and Guinness!

ocoes007 Jan 24,2013 23:41
Yes you can type ! Will see your actions
bye for now

silverpheonix Jan 24,2013 23:42
I guess it's time to donate money to the religious-based hate group.

ocoes007 Jan 24,2013 23:45
Your typing dose not mean anything to me no proof!
I am poorest mankind on this earth but may my 30 rec of each feel up your gardens ?

silverpheonix Jan 24,2013 23:47
What are you trying to say? As Samuel L. Jackson said, ENGLISH, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

ocoes007 Jan 24,2013 23:48
I speak no English and will not to you.
Now die please!

silverpheonix Jan 24,2013 23:51
I think I'd rather live

DeletedUser3932

Westboro Baptist Church.... :lol:

Best restart mail I've seen in a while :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser105718

I enjoy seeing the noobs attacking the players that "trolled" them via mails and clearing the Lc they have.

Not really worth trolling anyone next to you imo, it usually backfires.

Lethal Legend

The beauty of translators...

hiace50 Jan 26,2013 14:35
Do you know 4chan?
Have you ever wanted to be in an alliance with all the 4chanians?
Are you tired of being without a tribe, and want to take over the world with an iorn fisting???
So, are you!?!

lethal flanagan Jan 26,2013 17:25
Author said:
an iorn fisting

What is that? Where I am from "fisting" in public is not acceptable.

hiace50 Jan 26,2013 17:27
i ment fist.
sorry, microsoft word mustof changed it for grammer...
"ruling an iorn fist" is an expresion... sorry about that.