Mass recruiting before the world even begins.

DeletedUser

it's only an underestimation if im wrong which is unlikely

on topic, needing to mass recruit is bad. but considering these players arent very good, maybe mass recruiting is their best option since trying to be a small tribe wont help them do better individully

you call people noobs and claim mass recruiting to be wrong but looking at your stats if i have indeed got the correct account your best world is only 130k where you munched alot of Barbs and was in a lot of tribes that mass recruited at start up.

further more if you have to create a forum account just to come on here and call people noobs there to be fair that's weak pathetic and very sad.
perhaps if your views on mass recruiting is bad you might want to leave that tribe you are currently located in.

Overall:
tribes will mass recruit on every world as i stated a page or so back some players / newbie's like to get the achievement of having once had their tribe at rank 1 or rank 5 for a week or 2 and it is reasons and achievements like this for those newbie players that keep them playing this game however ever much they get torn a new butt hole.

so personally i don't think it should be bashed on or Frown upon because without those newbie players constantly joining the new worlds to mass recruit TW wouldn't really be much of a successful web browser game.

Just my 2 cents.

DM

DeletedUser109740

you call people noobs and claim mass recruiting to be wrong but looking at your stats if i have indeed got the correct account your best world is only 130k where you munched alot of Barbs and was in a lot of tribes that mass recruited at start up.

further more if you have to create a forum account just to come on here and call people noobs there to be fair that's weak pathetic and very sad.
perhaps if your views on mass recruiting is bad you might want to leave that tribe you are currently located in.

Overall:
tribes will mass recruit on every world as i stated a page or so back some players / newbie's like to get the achievement of having once had their tribe at rank 1 or rank 5 for a week or 2 and it is reasons and achievements like this for those newbie players that keep them playing this game however ever much they get torn a new butt hole.

so personally i don't think it should be bashed on or Frown upon because without those newbie players constantly joining the new worlds to mass recruit TW wouldn't really be much of a successful web browser game.

Just my 2 cents.

DM

link my stats pls i'd very much like to show them off here :)

Kash2Smash

You usually internal because you need the extra villages due to: a) no where to grow b) jump to a frontline c) have 50+ nobles and not enough nukes to use them.

You usually noble barbarians because: a) you want to cluster up a frontline b) no where to grow c) have 50+ nobles and not enough nukes to use them.

Of course, some players just do that because they are ignorant or in-experienced at war, but most mid-stage players noble and internal to have a bigger account later game and be able to help the tribe out later on & or just send nukes to break stacks while clustering up to build more nukes / defensive villages for the frontlines.

There's too many people that think statistics actually show anything about the player. He might have been the best player in the tribe, the most cooperative, but also the biggest internaler & barb muncher.

you know wht, at the end when there are some 5 tribes remaining in the world, no one gives a rats ass if the top player of the world (hypothetically) had been the biggest barb muncher. I get what your trying to say, and i;d like to add on to it but saying that even if you noble barbs, as long as you are there for your tribe... who gives a crap.

DeletedUser

My tribe are 200th in the world... but one of our members is 2nd in the world.

Nice one mass-recruiters

DeletedUser109353

Thats why big premades fall. Mass recruiters and horribly knit aristocracy. Let us small tribes win this world.