Fence Sitting? Nahhh

DeletedUser

So the Yu Bi Ta Din Mi account was swapped out just to give iGouge Rank 2? Or am I missing something here?

DeletedUser

I'm a mad man spewing nonsense bla bla bla

Firstly, my guys know that if they don't participate much in tribe stuff, they get removed. Ain't that what you did with that mass kicking you did days ago? Oh wait. You kicked some of those players so you don't look that bad on the stats. :icon_rolleyes:

The eventual merge between HR and MW was agreed even before rawr! was created.. yeah, thats months ago. Its not something we hide. Heck most people who frequent the forums would know about this. I'm sure ants have the skype quote for this.

Why do you make it sound like its other tribe's fault that your members left your tribe? That's right, its never your fault eh? :icon_wink:

Considering how HR, MW and @ used to be NAP with ex and are now warring the family speaks about your diplomacy skills.

oh btw there's no such thing as a first to 1k caps win the world deal so yup, nice attempt making up stories.

Come up with some real stories and maybe then people will not see your post as one written by a mad man. (no pun intended)

Demonshadows96

Why do you make it sound like its other tribe's fault that your members left your tribe? That's right, its never your fault eh? :icon_wink:

Considering how HR, MW and @ used to be NAP with ex and are now warring the family speaks about your diplomacy skills.

I believe these two statements out of WR post succinctly summarizes the problem with Ex. Weak leadership and bad diplomacy, both of which are evident in considering the recent events and war stats.

DeletedUser

I believe these two statements out of WR post succinctly summarizes the problem with Ex. Weak leadership and bad diplomacy, both of which are evident in considering the recent events and war stats.

War stats don't even begin to tell the true story, given their tendency to kick anyone and everyone at the loss of even at times the 1 village.

DeletedUser

/Methinks fallen should kick himself :icon_rolleyes:

Only fair to practice on everyone that screws up your war stats

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: iGouge
Side 2:
Tribes: Ex, CTT, TRE, Stunts
Players: die4love, skagen, Zelfios, Malamica, Republican Army, dadong, cjrocksg

Timeframe: 19/01/2013 00:01:00 to 23/01/2013 03:19:40

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 23
Difference: 101

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,186,006
Side 2: 212,557
Difference: 973,449

chart

All accounts that left Ex are included, as die4love was used to attack us by their sitters before it left the tribe. And don't start on about it either, Ex peoples.

DeletedUser

14 FallenHobos Ex 1 8 77.403 2.887.464

14th in villages lost, no surprise he has done nothing, he never has. All talk.

1 Divorce 14 83 1.943.746 8.138.517
2 Feel The Rage 170 65 17.667.204 15.272.599
3 Cant Touch This 1 36 670.818 2.140.088
4 Cunning Stunt 9 32 1.671.158 1.024.517
5 The Relentless Empire 41 19 8.474.392 5.972.770

TRE have a nice little tally but with the focus changing to them a bit, it shouldn't be that way for long at all.

DeletedUser

Lol Fallen how on earth do you even manage to put your tribe in this situation?? You are now battling the 4 other top 5 tribes, and you are loosing against all of them....I am not surprised some of your members left and re-created Infest...Frankly thats what I think will happen too the whole Ex/CTT family...Your members will realice that they are screwed and split up in minor factions, and perhaps if some of them are lucky they actually find a way into a new tribe. Cause right now your tribe is nothing but food to everyone.

/trip

DeletedUser

lol so much bashing yet so little conquers for such a gangbang, not surprised though with the calibre of player that currently holds rank 1, lol the internal barb whore pain carbon strikes again haha

so doesnt say much for the rest of the tribe members although i do know fundamental (no pushover) so i cud be wrong abt the rest

DeletedUser

yea ur forgettin the other tribes that are also waring ex and ctt

or u just tryin to make it look like its an even fair war, typical scrub away back to ur cave will ya

DeletedUser107336

yea ur forgettin the other tribes that are also waring ex and ctt

or u just tryin to make it look like its an even fair war, typical scrub away back to ur cave will ya

Doe, I forgot - who are you?

DeletedUser

im a possible new player for ex :)

i look forward to nobling ur tribe :)

DeletedUser

lol so much bashing yet so little conquers for such a gangbang, not surprised though with the calibre of player that currently holds rank 1, lol the internal barb whore pain carbon strikes again haha

so doesnt say much for the rest of the tribe members although i do know fundamental (no pushover) so i cud be wrong abt the rest

I love when nubs talk a big game but wont even say who they are. Makes me giggle to no end.

DeletedUser

awwww thx ur so kind

tho i dont think ur the kind of player i want to take advice from, 45 point barbs are not the type of villages im looking to noble
and ur lack of conquers towards ur enemy well leaves a lot to be desired

edit:
I love when nubs talk a big game but wont even say who they are. Makes me giggle to no end.

another reason why ur not stomping, cant read or he wud already know that im not on the world yet tho i will be soon enuf when i get an acc