ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser109810

completley agre with shah's statement in every single way... lucaya has played a good diplomatic game here and congrats. owever he has done it honorably. unlike hate who have messed around with everybody in this world diplomatic wise.

like shah said he done t honourably and not for his benefit . the secret was the one were could of won the world there and ten but he asked everyone not to attack and even for hate to support the secret so he could continue to lead zombie down the path he had placed in front of us. now i dont know what goes on behind the scenes but from where im standing it is hate that should be ashamed not zombie.

(forgot pass to glass o water external) :D

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE.

Timeframe: 26/12/2012 00:00:00 to 30/01/2013 17:23:17

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 926
Side 2: 530
Difference: 396

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,718,088
Side 2: 4,871,995
Difference: 3,846,093

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 128
Difference: 43

chart

Side 1: 791,440
Side 2: 1,171,160
Difference: 379,720

chart

drbad

Step up or ship out , theres is so much pent up anger and frustration, targets locked and ready to be taken . time to eat no time to PLAY>>>>>

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 26/12/2012 00:00:00 to 30/01/2013 17:23:17

Side 1: 926
Side 2: 530
Difference: 396

chart

Side 1: 8,718,088
Side 2: 4,871,995
Difference: 3,846,093

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 128
Difference: 43

chart

Side 1: 791,440
Side 2: 1,171,160
Difference: 379,720

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: GlassSpyder, x Boricuax911, avenger1031

Timeframe: 26/12/2012 00:00:00 to 31/01/2013 03:05:33

Side 1: 840
Side 2: 932
Difference: 92

chart

Side 1: 7,799,119
Side 2: 8,773,836
Difference: 974,717

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 215
Side 2: 82
Difference: 133

chart

Side 1: 1,993,960
Side 2: 761,018
Difference: 1,232,942

chart

Stop kicking to save stats.
I wonder which is the next zombie to get kicked.

Deleted User - 10770065

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 26/12/2012 00:00:00 to 31/01/2013 03:05:33

Side 1: 840
Side 2: 932
Difference: 92

chart

Side 1: 7,799,119
Side 2: 8,773,836
Difference: 974,717

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 215
Side 2: 82
Difference: 133

chart

Side 1: 1,993,960
Side 2: 761,018
Difference: 1,232,942

chart

Stop kicking to save stats.
I wonder which is the next zombie to get kicked.

Correction*

Side 1:
Players: GlassSpyder, x Boricuax911
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE
Players: Kung Sune

Timeframe: 26/12/2012 00:00:00 to 31/01/2013 16:12:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,157
Side 2: 5,352
Difference: 805

chart

Side 1: 1,109
Side 2: 919
Difference: 190

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 54,493,709
Side 2: 47,024,211
Difference: 7,469,498

chart

Side 1: 10,440,105
Side 2: 8,527,038
Difference: 1,913,067

chart

DeletedUser98150

There's no need to use that kind of language on the forums. :p

I apologize! If I knew you were still lurking around I would never have used words that I knew would offend you. By the way; is it not time for you to sign our divorce papers and return it to me? I do miss the time it was less hate and we enjoyed noodles in-between all the play; that was love……but love is now dead and became zombies. Even when there is no love and more hate we still play around; hopefully our children will make an impact and become zombies instead of haters so they can play with Smurfs; then there will be no riots from my side. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1,289
Side 2: 738
Difference: 551

chart

Side 1: 12,106,690
Side 2: 6,775,102
Difference: 5,331,588

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 88
Difference: 39

chart

Side 1: 1,154,764
Side 2: 757,258
Difference: 397,506

chart

DeletedUser

Meh. The council knew a couple of days in advance that I was going to be hit.

Also, I'm not Hate.'s duke.

shame youre not at least then they would have a little direction.....admittedly mostly to the kitchen to bake lucaya some pies...but at least its A direction

earthquake girl

shame youre not at least then they would have a little direction.....admittedly mostly to the kitchen to bake lucaya some pies...but at least its A direction

:p

Nope, the council wanted me gone so they could run things their own way; a few days ago they seized an opportunity to permanently demote me. I logged in to trusted status and my name removed from the internal announcement without a word from Fortezzo or anyone else on council. Apparently I'm so damned useless that I didn't even deserve the respect of an apology for the rude deposal, either.

I get online during the day through a mobile hotspot from my business, and just before Christmas it stopped working properly. The council was aware of the issue and they had other ways to contact me (but didn't). About a week and a half ago, I got it worked out and stabilized, but it was made clear to me that things were a mess and it didn't matter who MADE the mess, they were unhappy with me and it was all my fault for NOT BEING AROUND for most of those 5 weeks to lead the tribe.

I'm just thrilled to death that I spent most of the last year working my ass off to keep that tribe alive and functional.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't take it personally EQ... Everyone needs a scapegoat, you just got the lucky annointment. I think any who know you, enemy alike apparently, know your value.

DeletedUser

Nope, the council wanted me gone so they could run things their own way; a few days ago they seized an opportunity to permanently demote me. I logged in to trusted status and my name removed from the internal announcement without a word from Fortezzo or anyone else on council. Apparently I'm so damned useless that I didn't even deserve the respect of an apology for the rude deposal, either.

I get online during the day through a mobile hotspot from my business, and just before Christmas it stopped working properly. The council was aware of the issue and they had other ways to contact me (but didn't). About a week and a half ago, I got it worked out and stabilized, but it was made clear to me that things were a mess and it didn't matter who MADE the mess, they were unhappy with me and it was all my fault for NOT BEING AROUND for most of those 5 weeks to lead the tribe.

I'm just thrilled to death that I spent most of the last year working my ass off to keep that tribe alive and functional.

the integrity of hate at work...even their duke isnt safe from the backstabbing....nevermind EQ some of us still think you are too cool for skool, in another world we wouldve probably welcomed you with open arms into our tribe...just not this world

DeletedUser

So it was a coup against u to remove u from Dukeship. But i guess u do not see from where they are coming from, u were a useless duke and u were not active, so why have a duke that is not being around. :)

But i am really coufused about HATE leadership.

We all know hate was a premade. I do not remember who lead it in the begining, but it was falling and than u took over the leadership. So you steady the ship. Than when i returned in october you and fortez was leading it. Than in December beowned was duke and he declared on ZOMBIE after breaking the agreement without giving a grace period. Than ur coplayer MAx agreed a NAP with ZOMBIE that u disallowed. Now Fortezz is leading again. As he revoked u from dukeship i guess he thinks u r not capable of leading hate.

I think u put a lot of effort in leading hate and i think u did a fine job. U took over leadership when the tribe was falling apart.

DeletedUser

So it was a coup against u to remove u from Dukeship. But i guess u do not see from where they are coming from, u were a useless duke and u were not active, so why have a duke that is not being around. :)

But i am really coufused about HATE leadership.

We all know hate was a premade. I do not remember who lead it in the begining, but it was falling and than u took over the leadership. So you steady the ship. Than when i returned in october you and fortez was leading it. Than in December beowned was duke and he declared on ZOMBIE after breaking the agreement without giving a grace period. Than ur coplayer MAx agreed a NAP with ZOMBIE that u disallowed. Now Fortezz is leading again. As he revoked u from dukeship i guess he thinks u r not capable of leading hate.

I think u put a lot of effort in leading hate and i think u did a fine job. U took over leadership when the tribe was falling apart.

Not to say EQ isn't a good leader... but I think you have your facts a off a tad.

90% sure EQ has lead Noodle/HATE since day 1.

earthquake girl

Not to say EQ isn't a good leader... but I think you have your facts a off a tad.

90% sure EQ has lead Noodle/HATE since day 1.

Not quite. It was about a month or so into the world when I took over.

And Shah, you have most of it wrong-- some of which I know you're aware of. lol