BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser99939

Not that I really want to feed the trolls (and SFC is clearly just trolling with the whole "mass recruiters" thing - I see you there, SFC!) BUT:

Tribe Changes:

BH: 512
BH.: 160

Phoenx: 192

Current Number of Members:

BH: 54

Phoenx: 25

SFC - you're trolling. There isn't anyone playing on W30 or checking in on the forums now and again that believes that Phoenx is anything close to a mass recruiter. Come up with something better to play with. :)
tbh I've watched PHX for about 2 years now and out of that entire time only seen them recruit ONCE and that was ex-RAM of which both took quite a bit out of each other it was merly Ram/Phx leaders not seeing eye to eye (Wittman, Ship, etc).

DeletedUser70594

I really did not think that it will be so easy to beat BH ... Come on Guys, give us some fight. I am already scared to attack another target in BH, because almost everyone quit which we have targeted ... thats sad.

[SPOIL] Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 882
Side 2: 598
Difference: 284

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 525
Difference: 451

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,857,432
Side 2: 5,558,086
Difference: 2,299,346

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 660,467
Side 2: 4,922,826
Difference: 4,262,359

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

just wait mate... a tyrant still sleeps... he slumbers quietly... His wrath will be felt along the FL as soon as hes ready to unleash his power;) he seeks his pray mate..

DeletedUser

It's looking like a walkover to me.

So when is the Phoenx/LoEN war happening? :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
it is a walkover. we are pretty much just going through the motions of fighting.

At any given time, maybe two of our accounts is taking fire. Its been my turn the last two or three months.,.. and all bh has done is cat most of my new villages to shreds. Trains?? what are those most of the mob in bh is wondering.

Now smurks. You boast about how good you and sfc can play. you are basing those boasts upon the fact that you have to log in in order to exhibit your skills. A very fortunate memory i have of you two is that you log in, fire off everything inside the accoutn at one time.. and then go back to playing other worlds or whatever it is that you do between sabotages of bh accounts.

I dont remember each account, but im sure your history has been repeated throughout w30. Ie Kriv changing his name? and then all of a sudden going inactive and coughing up tons of real estate...

Tsk tsk tsk. I would have given you guys half a shot had you shown any form of POSITIVE consistency.. not this consistent use and ditch method you two have adopted the last half dozen times you returned. My form of you guys is asalamalakum. He is known to be as inconsistent as you two are, but his upside is slightly better cause he is pro phoenx. and his personality isnt nearly as bad.

ps. ive been told you two possess skills. just not the stamina to use them constantly.

DeletedUser

account was under fire when i got it. i can only spend a few hours at a time on the account currently due to a new medication im using knocks me out for days at a time.(hence why i try to stop taking it) anyway pajuno. im just rebuilding the account to my liking and then i will start to move at my liking. that area was pretty dead for me anyway. things tagged fakes when they were nukes, catted villages, villages already lost, blah blah blah. its whatever man. all that's lost i can promise you i can regain. might not be the same villages but the mass can be regained. that's all i have and need to say about the subject. SFC and I arnt the best, but we are far above the worst.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

account was under fire when i got it. i can only spend a few hours at a time on the account currently due to a new medication im using knocks me out for days at a time.(hence why i try to stop taking it) anyway pajuno. im just rebuilding the account to my liking and then i will start to move at my liking. that area was pretty F**ed for me anyway. things tagged fakes when they were nukes, catted villages, villages already lost, blah blah blah. its whatever man. all that's lost i can promise you i can regain. might not be the same villages but the mass can be regained. that's all i have and need to say about the subject. SFC and I arnt the best, but we are far above the worst.
lol, I am actually wondering if you actually have medical problems.
If you can't play consistently then stop talking trash? If you can't back your words up it only looks bad on you and your mates hence why I didn't like the fact you were in RAM. So, after wasted memories or kriv whatever its called, which account will you take in W30?

DeletedUser

lol, I am actually wondering if you actually have medical problems.
If you can't play consistently then stop talking trash? If you can't back your words up it only looks bad on you and your mates hence why I didn't like the fact you were in RAM. So, after wasted memories or kriv whatever its called, which account will you take in W30?

none. after this im done:p ive come to my final stop. Masterquinn wanted me here.. so im home at last.. hey tommy... remember what Paj said some odd time ago..? its called calculated losses.

DeletedUser99939

wait the kriv name change was because Smurks is on the account?

DeletedUser

SFC and Smurks don't have skill unless you call befriending people and taking over progressively bigger accounts a skill.

They are still my nooby friends though. ;)

DeletedUser79042

WOW!

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx, LoEN
Side 2:

Timeframe: 02/01/2013 00:00:00 to 01/02/2013 00:00:00

Side 1: 3,749
Side 2: 1,011
Difference: 2,738

chart

Side 1: 34,757,614
Side 2: 8,991,538
Difference: 25,766,076

chart

Battle Hopeless ... :D

DeletedUser105365

Its seems to me BH was offered a BLUE PILL(Stay and fight) or cyanide pill...seems they took option number 2...lol

DeletedUser99939

meh wouldn't get too overconfident though even if winning. The winning tribes get co##y and often times lose the momentum thus falling apart and losing. Good example of that W28 Drink! Fam who was defeated by MTS for the win. Why? Because they got overconfident and started bickering among themselves. Plus I'm sure Rethae has a trick or two in the works when she'll unleash it no idea but I'm going to be ready for it how bout you?

DeletedUser91092

Plus I'm sure Rethae has a trick or two in the works when she'll unleash it no idea but I'm going to be ready for it how bout you?

I am not - for some reason I am always caught with my pants down.... :icon_redface:

[Insert funny comments below]

DeletedUser

WOW!

(Stats for last month showing LoEN and Phoenx up 2708 caps against BH ...)

Battle Hopeless ... :D

Robot, it looks like BH is winning the war against their internals, though ...

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 2,805
Side 2: 2,805
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 26,915,629
Side 2: 26,915,629
Difference: 0

chart

DeletedUser67579

Dert nice to see you here and you have gotten me a few times also old friend.

Cy cute but funny how when Pnx eats one of their own accounts it is put forth as one of the greatest ops of the year.