ZOMBIE vs. PLAY

Psihic

Flaming a single player can have relevance to a war, but only if done in a certain way. You have to actually relate it to the war, you see. Please relate your posts to the war, so you keep the thread on topic.

Easy.

barlow, you have done absolutely nothing really worth mentioning to contribute to Plays stats in this war and are just a simple barb nobler that nobles a similar number of 1k barbs then the enemy tribe combined.

Just another big mouth.

DeletedUser

Easy.

barlow, you have done absolutely nothing really worth mentioning to contribute to Plays stats in this war and are just a simple barb nobler that nobles a similar number of 1k barbs then the enemy tribe combined.

Just another big mouth.

Barlow120 Play 35 9 6.405.071 2.198.249

But hey considering I have no clue what im doing according to half the people on these boards I guess Im doing pretty good?

Maybe we should delve into the members of Zombie who 'support' eachother when infact they send a couple K of D then wait for us to take the villages then recap them for their own gain.
Not to mention kicking players to save stats which is pretty funny to watch.

Just another no namer like half cup.

~Barlow120
~You seem unaware, are you unaware?

DeletedUser107525

Easy.

Just another big mouth.

Ign?

DeletedUser109810

Barlow120 Play 35 9 6.405.071 2.198.249

But hey considering I have no clue what im doing according to half the people on these boards I guess Im doing pretty good?

Maybe we should delve into the members of Zombie who 'support' eachother when infact they send a couple K of D then wait for us to take the villages then recap them for their own gain.
Not to mention kicking players to save stats which is pretty funny to watch.

Just another no namer like half cup.

~Barlow120
~You seem unaware, are you unaware?

As i said before look at the villages you ave nobled and who have nobled off. all have been opped and you grab the easy villages.

mikey was battered by hate and then you take 8 villages as they were easy
xruinu had been opped by play and by hate ad you took 17 villages as they were easy
collateral quit shortyl after attacks sent and you noble a few easy villas

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.p...type=all&newplayer=148993&oldtribe=18682&pn=1

you have yet to be tested in this war and when you are tested you will crumble and everyone will know what an awful player you are...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As i said before look at the villages you ave nobled and who have nobled off. all have been opped and you grab the easy villages.

xruinu had been opped by play and by hate ad you took 17 villages as they were easy

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.p...type=all&newplayer=148993&oldtribe=18682&pn=1

you have yet to be tested in this war and when you are tested you will crumble and everyone will know what an awful player you are...

No offense to HATE, but this is the second time someone has attributed Xruinu and mikey's downfall to hate.

Xruinu and mikey were eaten by Play. D'em Haters did not touch 'em :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser17459

No offense to HATE, but this is the second time someone has attributed Xruinu and mikey's downfall to hate.

Xruinu and mikey were eaten by Play. D'em Haters did not touch 'em :icon_biggrin:

It's true. Hate didn't touch them. It was all Play.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: Play

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,745
Side 2: 1,810
Difference: 65

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,782,416
Side 2: 16,830,357
Difference: 47,941

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 114
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 736,355
Side 2: 1,000,462
Difference: 264,107

chart

DeletedUser

Maybe before you post you should check where these villages were, then maybe you could piece together what kind of defense was in each of those villages.
Then maybe you can piece together that Xruinu's acc was played 24/7 when I took 70% of those villages.
Then maybe you can realise the fact that Zombie knew Mikey was the next op yet after 20 days of 'supporting' over the christmas break he still quit and lost his villages to us.
Collateral, well lets just say that is was like taking candy from a baby who needed 15 nukes to clear each village but hey how do I even know that, I just picked on the empty villages right? oO

Please aware us on more of your logic, as quite frankly...Im amused =]

Lol u wot m8
~Barlow`

DeletedUser109810

yea mikey and xruinu recieved serious stacks and they were broken by other people. you didnt clear them and these stats prrove it

Crap Player Tribe Cap Lost ODA ODD
barlow120 Play 37 9 6.443.105 2.198.257

your oda is amusing 15 nukes to clear a villa ^ anyone one can see that your full of shite^

DeletedUser107525

yea mikey and xruinu recieved serious stacks and they were broken by other people. you didnt clear them and these stats prrove it

your oda is amusing 15 nukes to clear a villa ^ anyone one can see that your full of shite^

"Crap Player"

your a comedic god…

& ign?

DeletedUser109810

glass o water

(forgot password) :D haha

well he is i know he is your ally but if he was your enemey you would die with laughter

DeletedUser

Sorry I dont meet up to your amazing standards, 39 conquers....35 lost villages
nice 4 gained villages for 13m ODA, wow how pro are you thats a ratio of 3.25m ODA per village

Gl with your war effort half cup

DeletedUser109810

half the war i was launching from distance... ask seshiki or whoever was sitting the account at the time i had 5 weeks where me and ste built small fronts in k86 from him...

aslo i had 10 villas next to warchief and launched on her and she defended extremly well... and recapped what i took. then apollyon he lost 30 villages to me but was booted :D lol

DeletedUser

half the war i was launching from distance... ask seshiki or whoever was sitting the account at the time i had 5 weeks where me and ste built small fronts in k86 from him...

aslo i had 10 villas next to warchief and launched on her and she defended extremly well... and recapped what i took. then apollyon he lost 30 villages to me but was booted :D lol

poor excuses from a shit player, maybe if you learnt how to play the game then you could actually help out your tribe in this war

DeletedUser

People just don't want to say it: PLAY is good, Play is a good tribe and have shown they will be here for a while. I think Play will be here longer than HATE will. Play Ops well, had defended well too. It has been back and forth between Zombies and Play. Zombies has a great OP, Play counters with a great OP of their own. Its been continuous like this through out the war, point blank. Good Job Play, Good Job Zomibes, but lets go Zombies.

DeletedUser107961

First unbiased opinion from a Zombie player? wow!

And totally agree with what you've said also.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 363
Side 2: 986
Difference: 623

chart

Side 1: 191
Side 2: 81
Difference: 110

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,074,404
Side 2: 8,745,025
Difference: 5,670,621

chart

Side 1: 1,678,100
Side 2: 729,805
Difference: 948,295

chart

DeletedUser

First unbiased opinion from a Zombie player? wow!

SO you think all players from ZOMBIE that have posted in ZOMBIE Vs Play thread up until now had a biased opinion?

If the awnser to the above Question is No than please explain what u ment.

IF the awnser to the above question is Yes than Please awnser following Questions?

1) What does u mean by biased?
2) How many play members according to u have posted unbiased opinion up untill now?
3) Why people are posting biased opinion?

DeletedUser107525

Main reason people post in a bias way is because they are 'pro' either zombie or Play. Most people don't praise or compliment other tribes, there a few that do. I don't see a problem with admitting that the enemy tribe is doing good. I can say that Zombie is a great tribe, had a good op on me, and that i enjoy having a war with them.

The next Zombie post may either criticize my remarks, or will agree with me. Depends on the person.

DeletedUser109810

if you read our posts we dint critisize play we critisize certain individuals...

play are doing great everyone can see that but can they hold on who knows?