BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser105365

Congrats to thecincykid....He is doing a great job countering Phoenix offense....Him and EDS are BH's dynamic dual...Great Job guys.

S1cky Dutch

lol. Countering? You could say that if he actually would regrain his lost ground...

DeletedUser

Congrats to thecincykid....He is doing a great job countering Phoenix offense....Him and EDS are BH's dynamic dual...Great Job guys.
You are more wrong than ever KD. LD a dynamic person?! What kind of dynamic person leaves their tribe and fights with them for a week or so and then comes back like a lost puppy? I thought a dynamic person was outgoing in a positive way :lol:

DeletedUser

Sorry KD looks like you are not entitled to an opinion about anyone! maybe you should listen to Tommy as he obviously knows more about why I returned to BH than both of us...... what a pudding!

EDS

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry KD looks like you are not entitled to an opinion about anyone! maybe you should listen to Tommy as he obviously knows more about why I returned to BH than both of us...... what a pudding!

EDS

There is always some mysterious storyline behind your actions.

When i find them quite simple. You were bushwhacked during a real life busy spell.. and your sitters in bh were busy sending your troops to ANOTHER account also under fire.. in a very selfish sittery type of way...

And you did what you always do.. lay the ground work for a nice easy departure and resurface in another tribe. Unfortunately for you, bh isnt ram, and PHoenx isnt bh so you never got your plan underway.

A nice easy return, and pretend as if nothing has happened.. but its quite the topic of discussion as to how far the cracks really go if EDS is skipping town again... Vaguely reminiscent of Ram days.

Anyways, since you say the sky is a nice shade of purple, when in fact its clearly blue... I guess you are using pnp for what its for. Smoke and mirrors, and false truths.. But you dont answer my posts cause im spot on.

I wouldnt either, if i was in your shoes..

DeletedUser

Geez! you are bang on the money, at least for why I left anyway. I was happy to go it alone but had to return to BH as I was blackmailed by many of my tribemates. I was given the ultimatum return to BH or we will all delete our accounts (as after all the world does revolve around me). So I returned, quite where/when tommy thought I was fighting with BH comes from only he can say but it never happened on my screen.

For sure it was an eye opener to see how some people in BH treat others accounts while they are away and its not a trap I will fall into again that is for sure sometimes complete incompetence can be even more damage than intentional destruction and I have to try and tell myself thats why someone lost more villages from my account in a week than I had lost in the entire rest of the war.

EDS

DeletedUser107229

Hey LD!

Do u have spare PP for me?;)

i need some..in return next time i won't defend against ur nukes;)

DeletedUser105365

You are more wrong than ever KD. LD a dynamic person?! What kind of dynamic person leaves their tribe and fights with them for a week or so and then comes back like a lost puppy? I thought a dynamic person was outgoing in a positive way :lol:

Tommy... EDS and Cincy are the only 2 accounts in BH that actually do some real fighting...The rest eat inactives and barbs...Give them the props they deserve because unlike NOOB,Wild and rest in BH, they all quit under distress. Cincy and LD can give Phoenix a Hard time regardless if they lost some turf. They are a great dual just as Lapatuska and Arasd...When determined as they have, they can slice through phoenix K's like a hot knife through butter...

DeletedUser

Hey LD!

Do u have spare PP for me?;)

i need some..in return next time i won't defend against ur nukes;)

OMG! bon why dont you tell everyone how many nukes I sent at you..... and then ask inflrc how many of my nukes he has killed this week. I didnt get attacker of the day from the ones I sent at you, not this time anyway ;)

EDS

DeletedUser

Tommy... EDS and Cincy are the only 2 accounts in BH that actually do some real fighting...The rest eat inactives and barbs...Give them the props they deserve because unlike NOOB,Wild and rest in BH, they all quit under distress. Cincy and LD can give Phoenix a Hard time regardless if they lost some turf. They are a great dual just as Lapatuska and Arasd...When determined as they have, they can slice through phoenix K's like a hot knife through butter...
There is no way that you can compare them to lapatuska and arasd.

Also, I don't know where you get your facts from KD but if you look LD barely nobled any phoenx. He has been nobling barbs, 1500 barbs :lol: and inactives like the rest of BH.

This is the stats for the last month,
[h=3]Total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 56
Side 2: 79
Difference: 23

Also, LD's play style didn't change... He still hugs up
a lot of D and has fits when stuff don't go his way. What a team player!!!

DeletedUser

Oh yes, Thecincykid is the bane of Phoenix. We're all shivering in our booties when we see his incomings.

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Players: thecincykid

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 198
Side 2: 82
Difference: 116

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Players: thecincykid

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 731
Side 2: 504
Difference: 227

I gotta agree that TheCincykid is one of the few actually making an effort to attack / do some real fighting.

DeletedUser

Type it in bold Tommy people will believe you then, oh you did! Considering how much on the back foot I was I dont really see any problem with those stats. It does tickle me though the fact that so many of pnx are obsessed with what they think I am or am not. I would not think that my return to BH was because I was a nice guy who hugs rather than a pro-active player who gets on with the game. Flaming other members (council) of BH in the PnP is not exactly hugging is it?? and thats only a fraction of what was said in BHs forums. As for the 1.5k barbs lol that was just something to do on a rainy tuesday afternoon while waiting for my attacks to land. I am allowed to do so when I have the odd 1k+ nobles hanging around.

So tommy, im not dynamic, I attacked BH when I left, I am a hugger and I still play the same style I always have any more pearls of wisdom you would care to share with us

By pearls of wisdom I mean the type that come out of male cows rear ends.

EDS

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
same style...

So you should be trying to leave and join another tribe.. where will you flee to this time??

DeletedUser79042

After reading all that, I am now @ 100%, that BH will have RAM's fate this year. Unless... Unless...

DeletedUser

After reading all that, I am now @ 100%, that BH will have RAM's fate this year. Unless... Unless...

Sorry R2. Paj has forbidden me to go play for BH. I'd love to (I hear they have some accounts which would be a lot of fun to defend) but at best I can just do a bit of guest-sitting here & there.
Apparently when you stop being a mercenary and join a tribe as a member, they actually expect you to stick around. Who knew?

PS:
[SUP]1[/SUP]dy·nam·ic

adjective \dī-ˈna-mik\

Definition of DYNAMIC

Marked by usually continuous and productive activity or change

*EDS is active. Compare & contrast to the bulk of BH's backline.
*He is productive. His account continues to grow. He has losses in war stats, but he has gains as well (in ODA and ODD if nothing else) so he's obviously doing something on the fronts.
*He does change... sometimes his point of view on sitters, sometimes his tribal allegiance, sometime his stance on the PnP. But that's a lot more change than some BH accounts. Hey, it's a lot more than certain Phoenix accounts who haven't changed their playing style in 3 years.

EDS is a dynamic player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105365

Sorry R2. Paj has forbidden me to go play for BH. I'd love to (I hear they have some accounts which would be a lot of fun to defend) but at best I can just do a bit of guest-sitting here & there.
Apparently when you stop being a mercenary and join a tribe as a member, they actually expect you to stick around. Who knew?

PS:

*EDS is active. Compare & contrast to the bulk of BH's backline.
*He is productive. His account continues to grow. He has losses in war stats, but he has gains as well (in ODA and ODD if nothing else) so he's obviously doing something on the fronts.
*He does change... sometimes his point of view on sitters, sometimes his tribal allegiance, sometime his stance on the PnP. But that's a lot more change than some BH accounts. Hey, it's a lot more than certain Phoenix accounts who haven't changed their playing style in 3 years.

EDS is a dynamic player.

Good Point Reven...You see, its not about if EDS or Cincy suck or have skills (Clearly they have skills & there own way of fighting). Its about how they are the only 2 players on BH who are worth fighting that acually make an effort to fight back. You see, in my point of view, Phoenix should be happy that they are fighting them and know that they will put up a fight(Regardless of lost caps or etc). Long story short--> Cincy and EDS are the only two players worth fighting in BH...The rest will probably quit under distress.

DeletedUser

Good Point Reven...You see, its not about if EDS or Cincy suck or have skills (Clearly they have skills & there own way of fighting). Its about how they are the only 2 players on BH who are worth fighting that acually make an effort to fight back. You see, in my point of view, Phoenix should be happy that they are fighting them and know that they will put up a fight(Regardless of lost caps or etc). Long story short--> Cincy and EDS are the only two players worth fighting in BH...The rest will probably quit under distress.

thanks a bunch:p <3