All Broken Scripts

DeletedUser94483

is there a way to alter the script to close these tabs somehow, even with the new opera java tab change ?

Right click on the tab you want left open and select "Close all but active"....If you have more then 1 tab open that you want to keep open I suggest you open a new window to open your excessive tabs so that you do not close to many tabs.

DeletedUser

Right click on the tab you want left open and select "Close all but active"....If you have more then 1 tab open that you want to keep open I suggest you open a new window to open your excessive tabs so that you do not close to many tabs.

Valtheran I doubt that would help him as both the uberfarm script and my own farming system only attempt to close the tab once there are no more troops left to farm with as such they often need closing at different times.

If the player used to use Jinqs tab loader then I would recommend they do a search for a new one that FileNotFound posted a while back and use that to load there rally points after which uberfarm should close them just fine.

Other than opening the tabs via javascript theire is no other automated way for a script to close a tab in opera

DeletedUser94483

oh ok...did not read why they needed to close multiple tabs quickly so posted how to do so...thanks for pointing that out lone...should have read a bit more before posting.

DeletedUser

Has anyone fixed this script yet?

Last Time Attacked:
Code:
javascript:(window.main||self).$.getScript('http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/map_attack_overlay.js',function(){var script=new MapAttackOverlay();script.execute();});void(0);
Sorry if there's a fix, I just haven't found a copy that works yet.

Thanks

DeletedUser

Is anyone else getting a "Page not fully loaded" from trying to use the "TribalWars Extreme - Resource Balancer Script". Very common script, not working since the most recent update from the last 24 hours. Was working just yesterday for me. Yes I have premium, please don't suggest that.

drxavier

Is anyone else getting a "Page not fully loaded" from trying to use the "TribalWars Extreme - Resource Balancer Script". Very common script, not working since the most recent update from the last 24 hours. Was working just yesterday for me. Yes I have premium, please don't suggest that.

yes sadly me too :(

DeletedUser

Sort
Code:
javascript:    /* === CUSTOMIZABLE === */  var vScript={  URLs:[  'http://crosstrigger.com/tw/v7/sort_rh.js',  'http://taktimer.net/scripts/dales/sort_rh.js'  ],  id:'fnOverviewSorter',  config:{},  action:function(){win[vScript.id](vScript.config);},  runOnce:true  };      /* === GENERIC === */  vScript.name='Launcher';  vScript.author={name:'dalesmckay',contact:'dalesmckay@gmail.com'};  vScript.version='1.00';  vScript.timeoutMS=3000;  vScript.debugEnabled=true;    var win=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main:window;  win.$(win.document).ready(function(){  function fnDebugLog(msg){if(!vScript.debugEnabled){return;}win.$('body').append(msg);}    var isLoaded=false;  var ii=0;    function fnEmbedScript(){  if(isLoaded){  return;  }    if(ii>=vScript.URLs.length){  fnDebugLog('<span style="color:red;">(Fail)</span><br/><span style="color:red;"><B>ERROR: </B>No available hosts.<br/><br/>');  return;  }    fnDebugLog(((ii>0)?'<span style="color:red;">(Fail)</span><br/>':'')+'<B>Load: </B>'+vScript.URLs[ii]+' ... ');    win.$.getScript(  vScript.URLs[ii]+'?'+Math.round(Math.random()*1000000),  function(){  if(isLoaded){  return;  }    isLoaded=true;  fnDebugLog('<span style="color:green;">(OK)</span><br/>');  fnDebugLog('<span style="color:blue;">Executing...</span><br/><br/>');  win.setTimeout(function(a,b){vScript.action();},200);  }  );    ii++;    if(!isLoaded){  win.setTimeout(function(a,b){fnEmbedScript();},vScript.timeoutMS);  }  }    if(win[vScript.id]){  if(!vScript.runOnce){  fnDebugLog('<span style="color:blue;">Executing...</span><br/><br/>');  vScript.action();  }  }  else{  fnDebugLog('<span style="color:blue;text-decoration:underline;">'+vScript.author.name+' - '+vScript.name+' v'+vScript.version+'</span><br/>');  fnEmbedScript();  }  });    void(0);

Stopped working after update.

Areyaen

yep... they updated again... be really nice if they tested all the approved scripts first...

DeletedUser

yep... they updated again... be really nice if they tested all the approved scripts first...

Ive had a quick look and from what I can tell the issue is in the mb.js hosted file in particular this line

if(loadtest[loadtest.length-1].id== "serverDate"){

would need the original host to fix or the script to be hosted elsewhere

*Edit seems to be an easy fix just need the above line replacing with

if(windoc.getElementById("serverDate")){

Out of courtesy for the original hoster I'll wait a few days before making a rehosted version available

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please can someone fix the sort script below. I really need it for sorting incomings

javascript:var vScript={URLs:['http://crosstrigger.com/tw/v7/sort_rh.js','http://taktimer.net/scripts/dales/sort_rh.js'],id:'fnOverviewSorter',config:{},action:function(){win[vScript.id](vScript.config);},runOnce:true};vScript.name='Launcher';vScript.author={name:'dalesmckay',contact:'dalesmckay@gmail.com'};vScript.version='1.00';vScript.timeoutMS=3000;vScript.debugEnabled=true;var win=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main:window;win.$(win.document).ready(function(){function fnDebugLog(msg){if(!vScript.debugEnabled){return;}win.$('body').append(msg);}var isLoaded=false;var ii=0;function fnEmbedScript(){if(isLoaded){return;}if(ii>=vScript.URLs.length){fnDebugLog('<span style="color:red;">(Fail)</span><br/><span style="color:red;"><B>ERROR: </B>No available hosts.<br/><br/>');return;}fnDebugLog(((ii>0)?'<span style="color:red;">(Fail)</span><br/>':'')+'<B>Load: </B>'+vScript.URLs[ii]+' ... ');win.$.getScript(vScript.URLs[ii]+'?'+Math.round(Math.random()*1000000),function(){if(isLoaded){return;}isLoaded=true;fnDebugLog('<span style="color:green;">(OK)</span><br/>');fnDebugLog('<span style="color:blue;">Executing...</span><br/><br/>');win.setTimeout(function(a,b){vScript.action();},200);});ii++;if(!isLoaded){win.setTimeout(function(a,b){fnEmbedScript();},vScript.timeoutMS);}}if(win[vScript.id]){if(!vScript.runOnce){fnDebugLog('<span style="color:blue;">Executing...</span><br/><br/>');vScript.action();}}else{fnDebugLog('<span style="color:blue;text-decoration:underline;">'+vScript.author.name+' - '+vScript.name+' v'+vScript.version+'</span><br/>');fnEmbedScript();}});void(0);

DeletedUser

TW provide a beta sandbox which typically previews new versions early just so scripters can test their script compatibility. Sadly theres always an idiot or 2 who dont read the rules when registering meaning when scripters go to the world to test their scripts theyve usually been nobled out since they last tested. TW will ban these players once reported but that doesn't get you your villas back after its happened a few times you tend not to bother.

As for TW checking all scripts on approved thread a lot of them didnt even work before the update

DeletedUser

javascript: var debugEnabled=true; var branch='http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/'; (window.main||self).$.getScript(branch+'jquery.tw.sort.js',function(){$.twSortOverview(branch,debugEnabled);}); void(0);

This is an attack ID sorter, when you hit it, it does everything but the arrows at the top which would allow you to sort, just shows attack ID. It worked fine before the update and a lot of people having same issue, please help

Thanks
Sixpointer
~Sith~

here is the information at the bottom after running script:

Provide the following info when asking for help:
(also send a support ticket to Jon Dawson aka Morthy)

Refreshing Unit Translation Strings...
Refreshing Building Translation Strings...
=========================
dalesmckay's Overview Sorter Script: v1.04
Based on SlowTargets original Sorting Script.
Server time: 1:02:40 13/02/2013
Account: Sixpointer
Premium: yes
Church : yes
Statue : yes
Archer : yes
Militia: yes
Notes : no
Sitter : no
Version: 17384 8.10
World : en63
Screen : overview_villages
Mode : incomings
URL : http://en63.tribalwars.net/game.php...ings&subtype=attacks&screen=overview_villages
Browser: Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) Presto/2.12.388 Version/12.14
Framework Version: v0.08 - twsfwStandalone
branch=http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/
debugEnabled=true
CALL: fnInjectCustomCSS
CALL: fnInjectCustomColumnHeaders
CALL: fnInjectSortingArrows
CALL: fnExtractSortableData

DeletedUser

If anyone manages to fix/rehost or whatever must be done to get the Res balancer back up, I ask that you message me the details. Thank you. I use this script about 15 times a day. The last 24 hours have been terrible.

DeletedUser

Ive found a fix for sorter but as with resource balancer I'll give original hoster a few days in case there still around

DeletedUser

Ive found a fix for sorter but as with resource balancer I'll give original hoster a few days in case there still around

If you have found a fix for sorter pleas could you post it here for others :)

Thank you

DeletedUser

The original hosters of both scripts have put in a lot of work on those scripts I wont rehost them unless it looks like they are no longer around, its a courtesy I hope most would show my own scripts

DeletedUser

=[ How many days must I wait lonestar? I can't even find any other script that does the same thing. P...p...please kind stranger.

File Not Found

Just be glad it doesn't need to go through approval all over again...

DeletedUser

I will release rehosted sorter and resource balancer in roughly 24 hrs which will be 3 days from when the fact they were broken was noticed, should the original hosters return and fix the original versions mine will be removed if they let me know