what really went down prior to me joining TB! (wobble related)

DeletedUser85711

Actually, BQ came online and started firing when he left -- as well as ordering the tribe to start firing at the jumpers. As for the good terms portion, he left in a manner where I would respect his decisions. That doesn't mean I wouldn't noble you for being an enemy, though.

DeletedUser

That's 'cause BQ was probably aware people would be leaving and TB! would declare. Just didn't know who and where so they couldn't pre-stack. 3 caps were made before paolo left, though.

DeletedUser

That's 'cause BQ was probably aware people would be leaving and TB! would declare. Just didn't know who and where so they couldn't pre-stack. 3 caps were made before paolo left, though.

I guess you took all this info from TW stats also, didnt you? Cause last time i told you, you have one sided info, you told you only play info from TW stats..

DeletedUser

3 caps made before Paolo left should speak for itself, and is on TWstats.

And I guess you could say I'd heard from a few little birdies in advance, so I'm pretty sure BQ would've too...unless you think I'm better at hearing information from outside the world than players on the inside? Your pick, really.

Quit grasping at straws.

DeletedUser85711

Well, kinda....

141 (507|360) K357,494noble4u [TB!]Angacam [Wobble]2013-02-07 13:07:22
green.png
152 (626|462) K4610,469Mr.Sandman8378 [TB!]misteranonimous [Wobble]2013-02-07 06:42:17
green.png
139 (503|355) K358,781noble4u [TB!]Angacam [Wobble]2013-02-07 02:31:46 -
green.png
***Noble*** (586|471) K459,993Mr.Sandman8378 [TB!]Dr. Sandman [Wobble]2013-02-06 20:27:07
green.png
***Noble*** (633|483) K4610,469Mr.Sandman8378 [TB!]Dr. Sandman [Wobble]2013-02-06 19:16:06

- Start of an internal from when they were in TM
- TB! Internal
- Start of an internal from when they were in TM
- TB! internal
- TB internal

So yes, there there conquers but they weren't for the "war", simply 3 soon-to-be jumpers and 2 claims that got wrapped up from a previous tribe.

We all knew they were going to declare and found out they were stacking vills so we jumped the gun.
I guess you took all this info from TW stats also, didnt you? Cause last time i told you, you have one sided info, you told you only play info from TW stats..

Nah, he just didn't look into the info enough.

DeletedUser

Fair nuff, I keep forgetting about that.

Either way, "And I guess you could say I'd heard from a few little birdies in advance, so I'm pretty sure BQ would've too...unless you think I'm better at hearing information from outside the world than players on the inside? Your pick, really." was the crux of my argument. The 3 conquers was just an add-on.

DeletedUser85711

I wasn't trying to pull away from your main point, simply informing :p

shagohad

its called hostile intent...... you went to the enemy... we can drop you...

DeletedUser81101

well I think a derpy derpa derpin derp, de derp derpin derp.

That is all...

DeletedUser

EOTS has gotten a lot of finger pointing thru this whole thing but, the bottom line is he did what he felt needed done to trim the fat and expose weakness in players around those of us who were actually fighting the Yarr vs wobble war.

Players like Sevensins, Game of Thrones, destruction follows? The ones that went to Wobble..? Lol.

DeletedUser

What are you saying :icon_confused:? Could you clarify your point, I don't get what argument you're making?

DeletedUser

Players like Sevensins, Game of Thrones, destruction follows? The ones that went to Wobble..? Lol.

The fact your saying this, obviously because TB have taken a lot of villages off of them, you are only taking your own tribes biggest accomplishments away from them.

DeletedUser74275

What are you saying :icon_confused:? Could you clarify your point, I don't get what argument you're making?

This is where you fail, not everything needs to be an argument, take one of deez
Loopies-Chill-Pill-Plush-Dog-Toy.jpg

DeletedUser

thanks

ive realised the best thing to do, is actually ignore you and that is what i will do from now on

t''raaaaaaaa

This is where you fail, not everything needs to be an argument, take one of deez
[spoil]
Loopies-Chill-Pill-Plush-Dog-Toy.jpg
[/spoil]

This is where you fail. Here I thought I had gotten your ridiculous posts out of my hair, and you decide to keep throwing them out there. Stop. Just stop.

The guy was clearly making a point of some sort. Sorry for asking for clarification :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

This is where you fail. Here I thought I had gotten your ridiculous posts out of my hair, and you decide to keep throwing them out there. Stop. Just stop.

The guy was clearly making a point of some sort. Sorry for asking for clarification :icon_neutral:.

Your a Moderator do your dam job an Moderate. Thats it.

You have no business making comments or post like you have.

DeletedUser

Your a Moderator do your dam job an Moderate. Thats it.

You have no business making comments or post like you have.

He doesn't moderate this world. He's allowed to have opinions just like everyone else.

Angel Styles

He doesn't moderate this world. He's allowed to have opinions just like everyone else.

True Story.
Were actually so lucky that he has interest in our world!
He was my Mod on world 56. Great guy!!!!!! :icon_wink: