Sneaky Slurp!

DeletedUser

How are you certain it would be easier? You're assuming too much buddy.

All I can do is assume, we're talking about the future. I would assume that fighting a war with Wobble after they control the rest of the world besides whatever DRUNKS can take from AAA and TB! would be harder than fighting TB! or AAA separately with whatever territory they could take from Wobble.

Then you'd also want to take into account the skill of the tribes. Would you rather fight TB! for the world or Wobble? It's about picking your fights intelligently.

DeletedUser110115

u6s5I whats up with that spolier? its in ever reply u do????...

DeletedUser

Go to the User Control Panel at the top right of your screen. On the left-hand side of the screen it'll say "My Settings", and underneath that it'll say "Edit Signature". You add your signature there. Then the forum will automatically add it to each post you make.

But yeah, Slurp! and stuffz. Move along.

DeletedUser

That's exactly what they did.
If you had read my posts you would've seen I was trying to make an argument that turning on Wobble would be the more intelligent thing to do. If you have a counter-argument feel free to say it.

DeletedUser

You r still fighting about whether or not slurp! should remain allies with wobble or not, but whatever you say their duke took his choice "intelligently" and you can see the results in Trex's post.

DeletedUser

lol there is always worse as there is always better my friend. but that's just in theory. we are now here to judge their current decision.

DeletedUser110115

That would be his signature, something that is automatically added in each reply. You can set one yourself as well.

.. You were being serious right? I feel like I replied to a troll.

i aint a troll im just new to the fourm...

DeletedUser3932

lol there is always worse as there is always better my friend. but that's just in theory. we are now here to judge their current decision.

true, but it could always be said that their predicament would be worse if they had switched sides.

DeletedUser

You don't judge a choice as bad, you judge an effect to be bad. But the choice itself is judged based on whether or not there were better alternatives. If they chose between the lesser of two evils, that's the best they had and the best choice.

Then again, the future is uncertain. So it may not even be an evil in the end. Time will tell.

DeletedUser

In the (unlikely) event that Wobble loses...

Could I ask, how have AAA and TB! planned to split the world? Who will Drunks/SWARM help then?

Just curious.

Okay I am making some assumptions in my statements. I am assuming that the world will end in a war not in a merge. Wobble is the best tribe in this world by far. There is no denying that statistically. Slurp cannot defeat Wobble in a 1v1 fight. I am just saying that Slurp could have a chance fighting against AAA or TB! if Wobble were to fall.

I am not trying to create any propaganda I am just stating my opinion on this. I am more just curious as to what Slurps leadership is thinking? Is there an end game agreement? Are they content with coming in 2nd place in the world if they don't get invited in to Wobble in the end? All the flaming and talking about stats isn't interesting to me so I am just trying to create new discussions.

DeletedUser93066

ROFL, we must make a thread just for wobble's trolling players.
I am not impressed now that ALMIGHTY LORD CORE leaves their skype chat group all the time cause he cant stand of ubertrollianism.

​Yaaaawn.. And reason I hardly come to external^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then again, the future is uncertain. So it may not even be an evil in the end. Time will tell.

Exactly. We all make assumptions currently. Time will tell if slurp! took the right the decision.
Anyway the war is on and now their being hit in two fronts while they could handle one against wobble. But again this game is for fun, and this decision while it would be the fall of slurp! gives this game more fun.

YUMMIEEEE!

DeletedUser

No, time will tell if they will prosper or die off in the war. The effect doesn't mean they took the wrong decision; it could've just been the only effect regardless of the decision they took. This just gives them a better chance of survival. If they don't survive, then they wouldn't have survived either way, so they still made the right decision.

Really? Two fronts? Lol, look at the map. Wobble is inside of DRUNKS cluster, is on the north side of them and the west side of them. Their front is about the same as the ones combined that they share with TB! and AAA.

Angel Styles

Okay I am making some assumptions in my statements. I am assuming that the world will end in a war not in a merge. Wobble is the best tribe in this world by far. There is no denying that statistically. Slurp cannot defeat Wobble in a 1v1 fight. I am just saying that Slurp could have a chance fighting against AAA or TB! if Wobble were to fall.

I am not trying to create any propaganda I am just stating my opinion on this. I am more just curious as to what Slurps leadership is thinking? Is there an end game agreement? Are they content with coming in 2nd place in the world if they don't get invited in to Wobble in the end? All the flaming and talking about stats isn't interesting to me so I am just trying to create new discussions.

Many of the leadership in Slurp! have already won a world/worlds, so if it came down to a final war I am sure the people in Slurp! will have fun and gracefully go down with their ship. At the end of the day this is a game, and winning isn't everything.

However, I am sure the mishap with -MM- and W2V would not occur if that same scenario was on Slurp! and Wobbles door step. I am certain there are people on both sides of the fence who are contributing next to nothing in the wars, so my assumption would be that the dead weight would get kicked out, and all the deserving participating members can get on with the win.