Sneaky Slurp!

DeletedUser3932

Erm... you don't have a 95 cap lead over us.

Also, we're the best tribe your facing, and largest by some way.

Your the second best tribe we are facing.

When are TB! going to realize, its deadlock between Wobble and TB! pretty much, and we aren't even trying. :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Do you purposely ignore anyone who argues with you to repeat yourself over and over again, or have you not yet bothered to read the thread?

I kinda just skimmed. I honestly am not not trying to troll you but if you made an argument in one of your longer posts than I probably didn't read it. I am not as active as I would like to be so I will reread the thread a bit and inform myself. Thanks.

Edit** I actually read a bit

I agree completely that fighting Wobble would be much more difficult than fighting AAA and TB!
My argument is actually based upon this. If they do not stand a chance at fighting Wobble now where will they stand once TB! and AAA fall? I am not up to date on how strong the relationships are between Wobble and Slurp.

I am more asking than anything. Will wobble merge the survivors of Slurp in to Wobble assuming they win the war? If this was promised to Slurp it makes sense. Otherwise I see it as foolish on their part. They could help Wobble win this war just to turn around and get nobled by Wobble in the end.

So does anyone want to confirm that a merge is set up between them? If not then Slurp is either content with losing or are hoping a merge will come out of this in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny Naz, no one seemed to have trouble with me posting the coalition stats and Wobble stats earlier...I guess it's only the stats that favor Wobble that are "attentionwhoring".

Funny thing you are a moderator. Not in this world but you know stuff about forums, do you?
Oke, this thread is our declaration against slurp!. Thus, let's keep in touch (can you? really? or trolololling is the only thing you know?) with it. And plz dont write one more nouvella about that this is a world war and all stats must be shown. I remind you again: Our declaration against slurp!.
If you want go open a new thread called world war and we can have general discussion about it there. Fair and real.

Also I believe the majority of takes from the TB! on SLURP! aspect were isolated villages (please correct me if I'm wrong)

I correct you, you are wrong. The majority our caps were NOT from isolated villas. Check it on your own if you are not lazy enough.:lol:

DeletedUser

i feel like Orel just got told, and actually correctly too for once ^^

DeletedUser109513

I wouldn't say we're in a "major" lead, anything above 1000 caps would be major :]

Angel Styles

I kinda just skimmed. I honestly am not not trying to troll you but if you made an argument in one of your longer posts than I probably didn't read it. I am not as active as I would like to be so I will reread the thread a bit and inform myself. Thanks.

Edit** I actually read a bit

I agree completely that fighting Wobble would be much more difficult than fighting AAA and TB!
My argument is actually based upon this. If they do not stand a chance at fighting Wobble now where will they stand once TB! and AAA fall? I am not up to date on how strong the relationships are between Wobble and Slurp.

I am more asking than anything. Will wobble merge the survivors of Slurp in to Wobble assuming they win the war? If this was promised to Slurp it makes sense. Otherwise I see it as foolish on their part. They could help Wobble win this war just to turn around and get nobled by Wobble in the end.

So does anyone want to confirm that a merge is set up between them? If not then Slurp is either content with losing or are hoping a merge will come out of this in the end.

Diplomacy is never an open book for the world Stryker. You know that as much as the next person. But you are entitled to think their move was foolish. Just like I thought it was foolish for CODE to hit S-D :icon_redface: They should have hit MoM!!!!

DeletedUser

Naz, you're wrong. Being a moderator, I kinda know how it works. Just saying:
The Rules said:
Please post answers/comments that are relevant and relate/refer to the thread topic. If you cannot post a sensible answer it is better to avoid saying anything. This is particularly true for one-word-posts like "lol" or "rofl".
It doesn't take a "novella" to know that the stats of other wars relate to this war. That's why it's never been removed before and won't be now. That's why it relates to the thread topic. That's why if you spent less time running your mouth and misinforming people while arguing with a moderator anytime something vaguely not favorable for TB! gets posted and more time answering it, you might be better off.

I "got told"? Bah. All I did was watch someone rant about rules he hasn't read and ignore the actual response. Did you criticize electricool for posting those stats in this thread? Did you criticize anyone really besides me? Nah, you only now grew some omniscience about the rules that supersedes what they actually say and presume to think you know them better than I do, while telling me "no you shouldn't post stats in here that don't belong here.

Just to finish off, you didn't seem to care too much about describing Wobble's Skype chat just 24 hours ago in this damn thread, you hypocrite.You only care when it's against TB!, otherwise you apparently can partake yourself in this "off-topic" discussion. Run off now, read and understand that you are not right, you don't know more about the rules than I do, and you're a damn biased hypocrite in the context of these past few posts. Wise up and clean up.

Yeah, I made it a damn novella. Get over it.

DeletedUser

Naz, you're wrong. Being a moderator, I kinda know how it works. Just saying:It doesn't take a "novella" to know that the stats of other wars relate to this war. That's why it's never been removed before and won't be now. That's why it relates to the thread topic. That's why if you spent less time running your mouth and misinforming people while arguing with a moderator anytime something vaguely not favorable for TB! gets posted and more time answering it, you might be better off.

I "got told"? Bah. All I did was watch someone rant about rules he hasn't read and ignore the actual response. Did you criticize electricool for posting those stats in this thread? Did you criticize anyone really besides me? Nah, you only now grew some omniscience about the rules that supersedes what they actually say and presume to think you know them better than I do, while telling me "no you shouldn't post stats in here that don't belong here.

Just to finish off, you didn't seem to care too much about describing Wobble's Skype chat just 24 hours ago in this damn thread, you hypocrite.You only care when it's against TB!, otherwise you apparently can partake yourself in this "off-topic" discussion. Run off now, read and understand that you are not right, you don't know more about the rules than I do, and you're a damn biased hypocrite in the context of these past few posts. Wise up and clean up.

Yeah, I made it a damn novella. Get over it.

In all fairness, I only posted wobble stats here after wobble and Slurp! players started to bitch that I was 'boasting' for posting only the stats from this war.

But meh, I don't really care about the stats as long as they are posted separately so we can track this individual war also. I would say that posting wobble vs. TB! stats here are likely to drag this thread offtopic.

DeletedUser

Can I just say you have to much time on your hands...

You try being early for your flight home by 3 hours and having it be delayed 5 more. I guarantee you'll have plenty of damn time on your hands.

In all fairness, I only posted wobble stats here after wobble and Slurp! players started to bitch that I was 'boasting' for posting only the stats from this war.

But meh, I don't really care about the stats as long as they are posted separately so we can track this individual war also. I would say that posting wobble vs. TB! stats here are likely to drag this thread offtopic.

Always out to blame
Wobble
, but no one apparently wants to admit they've done what they preach is wrong. Lucky you guys, I'm now offering a one-time deal to admit it wasn't wrong so you don't look hypocritical and incorrect! This offer won't last long, so act now!

Anywho I'm done with this absolutely useless argument of what is and is not off topic. Waste of time, and it IS off-topic. Good job preacher boy Naz, you managed to be a hypocrite in multiple ways in the span of a day. I'll ignore you if you bother answering, which I expect as you have more pride than to admit when you're wrong.

DeletedUser

Always out to blame
Wobble
, but no one apparently wants to admit they've done what they preach is wrong. Lucky you guys, I'm now offering a one-time deal to admit it wasn't wrong so you don't look hypocritical and incorrect! This offer won't last long, so act now!

Umm, excuse me? How is that comment I made about Ali's stats hypocritical in the slightest?

DeletedUser

Sorry? Was I addressing you alone? Don't assume you're the only one I'm talking to. You're just incorrect, but you can defend yourself against an accusation I didn't make if you feel insecure about it. Sorry I wasn't clear enough for you. Thanks for ignoring the other 90% of my post and the context of the past few posts.

Edit: Before you go "oh you said you won't post what a hypocrite", this isn't about what is or isn't off-topic, it's about you being wrong about the effects of posts. I'll leave that topic be too, having provided proof and all.

DeletedUser

Erm... you don't have a 95 cap lead over us.

Also, we're the best tribe your facing, and largest by some way.

Your the second best tribe we are facing.

When are TB! going to realize, its deadlock between Wobble and TB! pretty much, and we aren't even trying. :lol:

Oh right, is that why you're sending support to our front line despite being a lot closer to AAA? Because you're not even trying?

Sorry? Was I addressing you alone? Don't assume you're the only one I'm talking to. You're just incorrect, but you can defend yourself against an accusation I didn't make if you feel insecure about it. Sorry I wasn't clear enough for you. Thanks for ignoring the other 90% of my post and the context of the past few posts.

Edit: Before you go "oh you said you won't post what a hypocrite", this isn't about what is or isn't off-topic, it's about you being wrong about the effects of posts. I'll leave that topic be too, having provided proof and all.

I don't think you are making sense anymore Or-el. For the record, if people do quote me, link me and then tell me they are giving some amnesty of admitting to being a hypocrite, I take that as you referring to me.

DeletedUser3932

Oh right, is that why you're sending support to our front line despite being a lot closer to AAA? Because you're not even trying?

When was the last time we had a tribe-wide op on you guys?

Also, there is still more tied up on the AAA front. If you don't think so then your kidding yourself.

DeletedUser

I don't think you are making sense anymore Or-el. For the record, if people do quote me, link me and then tell me they are giving some amnesty of admitting to being a hypocrite, I take that as you referring to me.

"Lucky you guys"

I said that. Read posts. It wasn't just at you. I don't think you're bothering to read in your haste to try and be all superior.

DeletedUser

When was the last time we had a tribe-wide op on you guys?

Also, there is still more tied up on the AAA front. If you don't think so then your kidding yourself.

No, you said that you "weren't trying". And as a matter of fact there have been OPs on our players receiving incomings from as far as two continents away.

If there is more support on the AAA front, and yet people on the AAA front are supporting the TB! front, that sounds like a por allocation of support.

DeletedUser

As for any villages lost by Slurp! thus far, if I were you I'd hardly brag about wins you've accomplished by means of million+ point players hitting the smallest members of Slurp! on the farthest reach of the main cluster. That's just proof of cowardice and the fact that your "big guns" are, indeed, too damn scared to take on another player of equal or greater value. Point in hand...you've got Church Stretton using his 800K points to hit my 25K cluster....with only 43% morale, no less! That's incredibly, incredibly ludicrous and not worth bragging about...it only makes you look the fool.

i know this is quite an old post now, but didnt realise my name was brought up...
in my opinion, war is war, no matter how large or small the player is, you got attacked because you were in the tribe of TB!'s enemies.
And bragging i guess you think differently to me, but simply showing stats from the last 24 hours is not bragging at all..

talking about cowardice i just noticed you left slurp! lol :icon_rolleyes:....

but anyway back on the current topic discussion GO TB! :D

DeletedUser110184

"Lucky you guys"

I said that. Read posts. It wasn't just at you. I don't think you're bothering to read in your haste to try and be all superior.

I read this stuff everyday, and I finally feel like saying something. If you want to point fingers at someone who feels the need to be superior, look no further. No matter what the situation is, you are always looking for people to admit that you are right, that your opinions are best, or that you know more. By all means, continue debating and engaging the community, but please stop pandering for this obsession with being the top dog.

You make very good arguments, and you are very articulate. Please continue with that. But please stop with this disgusting pissing contest. There are plenty of people on here who need to get their hot heads out of the clouds, and that includes you. I can respect a good argument, but the better person does not need to demand that the other admit to losing. Have some integrity.

DeletedUser

Maybe if I wasn't misrepresented, challenged on my knowledge of the rules, and people didn't misrepresent what I said, I'd be a lot less hostile.

Unfortunately, that's not the case. Especially when I've been stuck in an airport for 14 hours on a delayed flight while sick. But that's life. I don't make excuses, but that was the situation and that leads to a lot more hostility than if people post with a certain integrity and don't tell me "I'm not making sense" while not reading my posts. Gets a little old and frustrating, really.