Coalition being called out & Noobs on Ice vs Ex

chrissy24

lol.. does ~@~ understand they have done the exact same thing MW has done? Recruited the best members1 of AW in K84, then took over the continent. AW btw was the number 1 tribe in K84 before ~@~ recruited realbeans, bouncy barry, s-troll, and baktanus. and now ~@~ was the number one tribe until MW pulled an @2 and invited us.
so get off your high horse chrissy and notice that exact same tactics were used. If you backed up your claim of no hugging then you would of just nobled them out (them being realbean, bouncy barry(no longer exists), s-troll 3(no longer exists) and baktanus 4). but you didnt and nor did the duke (Otello). He saw good quality players5 and took advantage of that. As MW has done. @ is no better. You recruited and then nobled. the difference is, you are the crap players this time6. ohh the irony.

read that lot back to yourself and ask yourself which part puts you personally in a good light?

1 i certainly doubt we got the best - the most disloyal certainly. but then we always knew that. i was actually pretty much against recruiting bit from the start but then we did need out of our encirclement so it was a risk worth taking.but yeah thanks for proving my point re- your loyalty
2. ouch... hope tan/shayd isnt reading this. bracketing us with the mighty MW- tsk tsk

3. merged account surely? or like miss.understood- another internal you took from our tribe under the pretense of loyalty

4. still with us- unless your giving up yet another spy in this thread. lol

5. dont see much quality. dag perhaps. certainly nowhere near the quality of our k73 recruits but then tan knows that and thats why he isnt happy they didnt come over.

6. so we werent always crap then? oh no we couldnt be because realbean managed to acquire i million points while under our banner

finally - us- why the alias?
too embaraased to use your ign perhaps?

DeletedUser

ok, well i tried to be polite the first time. i reviewed your stats when you ask for an EX account. to bad they don't match the checks your mouth writes.

lol

i had the 2nd best war stats vs infamy on w57 and also the 2nd best stats in overall wars lol, the person who had 1st was the rank 1 player djwright15

was top 20 oda basically from when i took over the chandrian acc, and the acc wasnt even in the top 20 lol

so not sure wat account u looked at but clearly ur delusional
(fyi i joined patzer acc on w57 in december of 2011 when it joined knock, i moved to chandrian acc in march, u will find stats on both accounts were 90% + vs enemy tribes, on both accounts i created frontlines)

on topic now, i guess since u didnt post his stats vs igouge they were crap aswell

but then again u did post to me in private tellin me abt how lil time he has blah blah, just crap excuses for poor players

i know the player on the fundamental acc which is how i know how bad the headbanger acc is i played alongside her, i also have a friend in mw so again i know how bad u run ur tribe and how poor of an effort u guys actually put in

@giacmo: i have lack of exp? lol u have no idea who i am, who i have played against and on wat worlds

and well actually his oda will show his use of nukes, obv wont say who for but it will show how agressive a player he is

if hes gaining odd he must have vills on a frontline that the enemy wants, if ur tellin me they cat op'd him then there clearly killin his troops at home so...again hes not usin them

stats tell a lot abt player actually, u only find out there teamwork ability ingame tho and well fallen has already told me abt his lack of time for the game already so that rules out being able to snipe for people as time is limited so i guess he can only support

so we have came to the conclusion he only has defense out and is prob on a 2:1 ratio of def-off

i can assure u the player on fundamental is a much better player an also teamplayer then headbanger is and u need sumone like myself to try and stop the gangbang by her n noobsonice to halt them n push back

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Again, I question the no quality, we're #1 in caps and ODA against @ & @2, and we took your villages without even an attempt at a snipe or dodge.

DeletedUser107592

lol

i had the 2nd best war stats vs infamy on w57 and also the 2nd best stats in overall wars lol, the person who had 1st was the rank 1 player djwright15

was top 20 oda basically from when i took over the chandrian acc, and the acc wasnt even in the top 20 lol

so not sure wat account u looked at but clearly ur delusional
(fyi i joined patzer acc on w57 in december of 2011 when it joined knock, i moved to chandrian acc in march, u will find stats on both accounts were 90% + vs enemy tribes, on both accounts i created frontlines)

on topic now, i guess since u didnt post his stats vs igouge they were crap aswell

but then again u did post to me in private tellin me abt how lil time he has blah blah, just crap excuses for poor players

i know the player on the fundamental acc which is how i know how bad the headbanger acc is i played alongside her, i also have a friend in mw so again i know how bad u run ur tribe and how poor of an effort u guys actually put in

@giacmo: i have lack of exp? lol u have no idea who i am, who i have played against and on wat worlds

and well actually his oda will show his use of nukes, obv wont say who for but it will show how agressive a player he is

if hes gaining odd he must have vills on a frontline that the enemy wants, if ur tellin me they cat op'd him then there clearly killin his troops at home so...again hes not usin them

stats tell a lot abt player actually, u only find out there teamwork ability ingame tho and well fallen has already told me abt his lack of time for the game already so that rules out being able to snipe for people as time is limited so i guess he can only support

so we have came to the conclusion he only has defense out and is prob on a 2:1 ratio of def-off

i can assure u the player on fundamental is a much better player an also teamplayer then headbanger is and u need sumone like myself to try and stop the gangbang by her n noobsonice to halt them n push back

Actually I don't need you at all for one huge reason. You flap your gums to much about how good you are and I don't like mouths. So you can forget ever having an Ex account I don't care if you walk on water and carry a lightning bolt in both hands.

EOS

DeletedUser

Actually I don't need you at all for one huge reason. You flap your gums to much about how good you are and I don't like mouths. So you can forget ever having an Ex account I don't care if you walk on water and carry a lightning bolt in both hands.

EOS

u have a cheek considerin it was ur mouth that got u into a war with igouge aswell :p

and ur 1 war conquer since this all started, i dare say u have done anythin to try turn this war around

poor leadership, poor tribe, tut tut tut

get good will ya

i dare say ur prob the reason why ppl left ur tribe n went elsewhere, poor poor leadership skills

edit: u said u checked my stats when u clearly didnt, posting facts abt who i am and wat i have done after u clearly lied abt my record an it being poor when it clearly isnt is not boosting my own ego, it doesnt need boosted by myself or anyone, i know how gd i am and wat i can do, i've already said im not the best player this game has ever seen but i know dam well how to handle myself on a frontline n push it vs anyone
its the truth

i have given grief to igouge, pain carbon the most notable as i see it, u dnt like it now as im pickin on ur tribe now, i call it as i see it, if it was a tribemate of mine i wud have np tellin him to pull his finger out or that hes bad and needs to learn

hidin from the truth gets u nowhere

and fact is ur tribe is turtling and played passive rather then agressive and ur invitin on the attacks rather then puttin pressure on ur enemy and makin hell for them
this isnt a coin world so idk why ur sitting back for cus when u lose vills u stunt ur growth where as there still minting and expandin on ur vills while u sit there n lose vills n try recoup ur losses thru internals

pull ur head out of where the sun dnt shine an actually play the game offensively rather then defensively

DeletedUser107592

Think what you want. Does not change what I said above, just proves my point about your gum flapping.

As far as the Igoue war goes:

We weren't making up our minds. We knew who we were going after immediately after forming iGouge. Haseo couldn't give a shit whether or not Ex had the upper hand - or any other tribe for that matter. I can assure you that. As for justifying the war, I don't see him trying to justify anything. People complain about it and all he does is state why he joined. And it's simple - he was treated like doodoo from Ex leaders and I was treated like doodoo from Ex players. Neither one of us care for that.

Decision was made a long time ago. We are where we are today because of decisions made, words said and prior events dating back to when Where? was still being led by Kyle. This wasn't a spur of the moment thing when Ex was taking a beating. The attack break and some minor set-backs prolonged our declaration otherwise it would have been weeks sooner. Regardless, it is what it is and complaining and trying to call what happened "cowardice" isn't going to change it.

All I got to say is Ex is still here. Now go find a tribe that meets your definition of good to play in :)

tut tut

chrissy24

Again, I question the no quality, we're #1 in caps and ODA against @ & @2, and we took your villages without even an attempt at a snipe or dodge.

in k84... i'm really going to try and hold a couple of rim villages when i have real challenges in k65/75. jog on

DeletedUser

Think what you want. Does not change what I said above, just proves my point about your gum flapping.

As far as the Igoue war goes:

All I got to say is Ex is still here. Now go find a tribe that meets your definition of good to play in :)

tut tut

suter says a lot of things lol, his word isnt exactly trustworthy and he finds it hard to keep up with wat he says

as for ex still being here lol that means nuthin, u cud last till its ex,hotrex n mw, u still wont win by turtlin, ur only slowin dwn the process, ur not makin either of the 2 think nor worry abt u as ur not pushin them

DeletedUser

So you picked a barb, rather than an enemy... That says a lot.

Your point is redundant;
I would never noble a sub 4k village at this stage. I'd cat it to the ground rather than waste my nobles on it.
You assume that even if it was over 4k, I'd waste nobles on someone as bad as you, especially when I'm short of them.

I'm sorry, I thought the aim of this game was to take villages off of your enemies? :icon_rolleyes:

chrissy24

check the stats. but thanks for the in game advice from a real expert. jog on

DeletedUser107336

suter says a lot of things lol, his word isnt exactly trustworthy and he finds it hard to keep up with wat he says

What are you talking about? I barely post anywhere on this game, externally or internally; and my word not being trustworthy..I really don't know how to respond to that.

DeletedUser

read that lot back to yourself and ask yourself which part puts you personally in a good light?

1 i certainly doubt we got the best - the most disloyal certainly. but then we always knew that. i was actually pretty much against recruiting bit from the start but then we did need out of our encirclement so it was a risk worth taking.but yeah thanks for proving my point re- your loyalty
2. ouch... hope tan/shayd isnt reading this. bracketing us with the mighty MW- tsk tsk

3. merged account surely? or like miss.understood- another internal you took from our tribe under the pretense of loyalty

4. still with us- unless your giving up yet another spy in this thread. lol

5. dont see much quality. dag perhaps. certainly nowhere near the quality of our k73 recruits but then tan knows that and thats why he isnt happy they didnt come over.

6. so we werent always crap then? oh no we couldnt be because realbean managed to acquire i million points while under our banner

finally - us- why the alias?
too embaraased to use your ign perhaps?

1. No, @ did get the best of AW. I was very much the heart and soul of AW but AW fell apart. Not even the duke or other council members blamed me, bean, bouncy barry, or baktanus for leaving so we left on good terms with the dukes at all times even after joining @. Im still friends with a good amount of them.
2. I only compared @ and MW to a limited extent. There are major differences between the two tribes but both have used a similar tactic while expanding.
3. I was s-troll. merged with bit cloud because of the usual reason, RL. I still want/need to play the game so that was the best offer for me where i could still live my life with out TW taking too much of it up. Miss understood gave their villages to realbean. Im sure you can even quote miss understood saying that if you go find the topic which im sure has been archived.
4. ? not sure what you are trying to claim. I was just stating players who were invited to @ from AW. At this point it seems you are looking
5. K73 recruits? still referring them as recruits and not members. good job mate. way to make them feel apart of @ eh.
6. Realbean earned each and every one of those points. Not you or anyone else can take that away from him. He has worked hard for what he has and where he is now. I have personally watched Him grown from 5 villages to where he is now and he has earned it fair and square. There is a very good reason why he has only lost one village (bean your starting to slip haha :p).

Finally I am DontKnow03. I originally merged into s-troll before @. S-troll had to quit so i was left alone. And now i have merged into Bit Cloud. I was not using us referring to myself, i was using us as in referring to the players @ invited. we came from the same tribe so that is why i used "us". I am not embarrassed to say who i am or what i am, if im embarrassed of anything, its the fact that i cant figure out how to edit my freaking signature. :lol:

P.S. sorry for late response, but just got back from classes for the day.

DeletedUser

Our first lost village was due to really avoidable problems.. But thanks for the kind words dk!

chrissy24

i'll make it quick in response to s-troll above.

1. ever think about stepping up and taking a leadership role in the tribe you are in rather than "watch it fall apart". no ? why not? lots of better players than you stayed and tried to fight it out. in fact some are still going
2. nice try. still a comparison though.
3. you did ok for the tribe in the s-troll account. i even seem to remember you doing some work for your tribe rather than your personal gain. thanks and kudos for that. cant see you being able or allowed to do the same on the bit cloud account though. as for the miss.understood account - duid that account realise when gifting the vills that realbean would up sticks at the first available opportunity?. if not - the vills were taken under false pretense. on an aside - used to be merged accounts were banned as "push" accounts. i know i'm old school and TW couldnt hold the line on this particular form of cheating and i realise i'm the exception rather than the rule even in tribes i serve. but i still prefer to play one account-one player.
4. baktanus was one of your group - he's either stayed because he cant get in to MW yet, or he's loyal to us, or he's playing for you. time will tell but please dont take us for mugs who dont realise those possibilities. at least trans ocean had the dignity to leave before gifting his vills
5. they were recruits. some are now dukes and barons within the tribe. there's the difference between them and you. they stay and sort out problems you clear off
6. i'm sure he did. under the aegis of @ he did very well. we'll see how he fares under attack. (am sure he'll do fine-not so sure about his co).

finally
- my tribe changes
None -~@~08th August 2012 - 14:03:13 pts 158. .

DeletedUser1350

wfman who are you??? do you even play 64??? I see you constantly posting and flaming players but I doubt you even have an acc. There should be a rule you can't post on the exts unless you play the world.

DeletedUser

Just thought I'd drop by and check out all of the gum flapping. Good to know these forum discussions never seem to change.