TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser7158

The Wobble 'uber' players are having fun on the AAA front at the moment. We'll have to get back to you.

It's nice of you to give the backlines some exercise though.

DeletedUser3932

:icon_surprised:

Nazgulinho calling me Wobbles best and Azazel Aziz calling be a Wobble 'uber' player.

Geez guys, settle down, your making me blush :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

For all the claims of Wobble players and their egos, I think I've seen some pretty big bragging come out of TB! over the past 10 posts or so, and all directed at Wobble.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2

Timeframe: 06/02/2013 00:00:00 to 27/02/2013 03:31:34

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 516
Side 2: 619
Difference: 103

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,845,974
Side 2: 5,576,567
Difference: 730,593

chart
[/spoil]

Not much to brag about. I understand if you want to brag about Slurp!, but then Wobble can brag about AAA themselves. No one tribe is doing significantly better at "destroying" the other's players between TB! and Wobble. Quit bragging, all this has been so far is back and forth in the stats while Slurp! and AAA get dominated.

DeletedUser

I admit it. Eddie is by far the best in wobble. The best supporter of my villas. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

honestly i attack from 60 hours away and have managed to noble 19 villas. Not to mention keuk was sitted 24x7 by your best players. Lol next time get a robot to defend cause we will noble you anyway. As for your villas in k46 i dont think anyone has attacked them so far neither i am interested to. I was just happy to cat your backlines villas for now. And i will do it again.

Keuk got defender of the day but he is being destroyed as we talk. Last weekend some of you attacked ivobg. He took defender of the day. You know he got "destroyed" to. The wobble uber players managed to take...hmmm, 8 villas so far. Good job though...
He was not set by the best player cause ive been sitting him. I forget how to defend sometimes. Now I did snipe some trains with Light Calv. Is that right?

DeletedUser85711

Some various thoughts I've had over the past couple days...

<-- Is prob one of the ones with a "god complex"

You guys want to point out we have "poor distribution of D" -- so would you guys mind giving us a week NAP so we can properly unstack/restack the villages to appease your guys' standards? Just because people by the AAA frontline are sending support doesn't mean we're changing focus. I honestly really shouldn't have to point that out.

I can't remember anything else so I deem them unimportant, since I'm too lazy to go reread anything (yawn)

honestly i attack from 60 hours away and have managed to noble 19 villas. Not to mention keuk was sitted 24x7 by your best players. Lol next time get a robot to defend cause we will noble you anyway. As for your villas in k46 i dont think anyone has attacked them so far neither i am interested to. I was just happy to cat your backlines villas for now. And i will do it again.

Keuk got defender of the day but he is being destroyed as we talk. Last weekend some of you attacked ivobg. He took defender of the day. You know he got "destroyed" to. The wobble uber players managed to take...hmmm, 8 villas so far. Good job though...

A couple of our better players*

Your guys' OP had good participation, something we seem to lack in some areas. It appears it has been rough to recover the account, but I still don't think it means your guys' victory in the end. Hopefully the 2nd line of accounts are a little more prepped than we were with keuk and things will start changing in the next couple of weeks. v4rt, well shit happens and I don't think is a good means of dictating a "winning" attitude. Good job on nobling enemy villages and making an active player quit, but you and I both know it isn't much to gloat about.

DeletedUser

Some various thoughts I've had over the past couple days...

<-- Is prob one of the ones with a "god complex"

You guys want to point out we have "poor distribution of D" -- so would you guys mind giving us a week NAP so we can properly unstack/restack the villages to appease your guys' standards? Just because people by the AAA frontline are sending support doesn't mean we're changing focus. I honestly really shouldn't have to point that out.

I can't remember anything else so I deem them unimportant, since I'm too lazy to go reread anything (yawn)

A couple of our better players*

Your guys' OP had good participation, something we seem to lack in some areas. It appears it has been rough to recover the account, but I still don't think it means your guys' victory in the end. Hopefully the 2nd line of accounts are a little more prepped than we were with keuk and things will start changing in the next couple of weeks. v4rt, well shit happens and I don't think is a good means of dictating a "winning" attitude. Good job on nobling enemy villages and making an active player quit, but you and I both know it isn't much to gloat about.

Probably one of the more enjoyable posts ive read in this thread for a while. Thankyou :)

DeletedUser

anga you are having a fun time arent you xD
havent seen this many posts off you in a thread for a while

perhaps since W15 :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

anga you are having a fun time arent you xD
havent seen this many posts off you in a thread for a while

perhaps since W15 :icon_eek:

Have not enjoyed a good fight since W15, not even W32 was great in terms of wars, Hate./Time walked over everyone we faced

DeletedUser

The Wobble 'uber' players are having fun on the AAA front at the moment. We'll have to get back to you.

It's nice of you to give the backlines some exercise though.

I'm glad you have 'fun' nobling inactive rage-quitters then.

Have not enjoyed a good fight since W15, not even W32 was great in terms of wars, Hate./Time walked over everyone we faced

Yeah, just like how much TB! suck that you are walking all over us. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm glad you have 'fun' nobling inactive rage-quitters then.

Yeah, just like how much TB! suck that you are walking all over us. :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah because your plan would be to stop hitting them and let them recover and come back right :icon_rolleyes:
And i dont think the comment was directed at you what so ever, i havnt enjoyed a world since w19, knowone ever said we were walking all over you, not yet :lol:

DeletedUser

They aren't inactives when they start getting hit. Unless you think it's fun to do the same to the Wobble players you've been nobling and the TB! players Wobble had been nobling. By your definition of fun almost no fight is ever fun, including yours.

DeletedUser

If you think that reflects my ability you are sadly mistaken. That is your opinion, and though nobody is interested in it you still have the right to state it.

Not at all, as you were the one to brings stats into the argument about Angacam's ability, i didn't realise you would get so defensive when posting some of yours. I judge ability on what someone has done on this world (past worlds don't impress me) and in comparison between yours and anga's actions on this world, he won in my opinion. From that comparison i made, instead of posting a page long post about every element i looked at, one of the most important element i came across was that over half of your villages, you did not work for.

***Edit*** I could have gone for Total OD score, where he beats you or his current stats in the war against your tribe and its family, which he has more caps in and a higher difference, between conquered villages and lost villages, which he also beats you in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angel Styles

*Searches* for the Anga Quote saying TB! suck and that he/Wobble are walking all over them....I can't seem to find it :/

I actually can't find any quote a long those lines. Personally, I think TB! is under rated if anything, not sucky.

DeletedUser74275

For all the claims of Wobble players and their egos, I think I've seen some pretty big bragging come out of TB! over the past 10 posts or so, and all directed at Wobble.

Well fancy that ay? in the TB vs Wobble forum of all places. Outrageous behaviour and unheard of in a forum where two tribes are at war.

all the rest of your post was off topic, try and stay on topic

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Too think this war probably wouldn't have happened if Wobble had made an attempt to make diplomacy with TB! after Yarr was absorbed. Looks like that was a poor decision.