Sneaky Slurp!

____CLASH____

Sorry? Was I addressing you alone? Don't assume you're the only one I'm talking to. You're just incorrect, but you can defend yourself against an accusation I didn't make if you feel insecure about it. Sorry I wasn't clear enough for you. Thanks for ignoring the other 90% of my post and the context of the past few posts.

Edit: Before you go "oh you said you won't post what a hypocrite", this isn't about what is or isn't off-topic, it's about you being wrong about the effects of posts. I'll leave that topic be too, having provided proof and all.

Ever considered anger management.....

DeletedUser

Read up. Most people are not going to (I would hope) judge me from the basis of a few posts as needing anger management.

DeletedUser

I love it when Paolo of all people implies that I have anger problems. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside while giving me a good chuckle :).

All seeing I

I love it when Paolo of all people implies that I have anger problems. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside while giving me a good chuckle :).

Guess it would be different if a mod didn't have anger problems.

DeletedUser

What? I don't understand...whatever. I make a few semi-angry posts while delayed for 14 hours in an airport with the flu after enduring constant and consistent personal insults in the past and more recent unfounded accusations, and now I have anger problems? If this is your way of judging people, so be it.

Anywho, the stats of Slurp! vs. TB! are horrendously lopsided. It looks even worse than AAA vs. Wobble, and that's saying something.

DeletedUser

for someone who doesnt play this world, you do sound a bit butthurt at times.

DeletedUser

I can assure you, pixels are not exactly inducing of butthurt-ness in me. Occasionally I get a bit annoyed, just like I do at people who accuse me IRL of things without basis (ie. slander). But short of when I have a fever, don't worry; I won't show it too often :icon_wink:.

That alright with you 2stoned? Can we move on, or do you want to continue calling me butthurt instead of bragging when I've mentioned how great the stats are going for your ally?

Jeez, one second I'm biased, the next I'm providing compliments and I'm butthurt. You people are never happy!

DeletedUser

Can we just stop personal conversations? For god sake, it's a game real life comes first for all of us i guess. I was part of this and i apologize. I wont participate any more, but this has gone to far already.

Back to the point. The war that is moving on, doesnt seem exactly like a "WAR" but more as a "ONE TRIBE SHOW"...

Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Slurp!

Timeframe: 22/02/2013 15:43:00 to 26/02/2013 09:21:37

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 141
Side 2: 9
Difference: 132

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,308,935
Side 2: 85,001
Difference: 1,223,934

DeletedUser

Slurp! has gotten Slurp!ed!

ps: Come on George admit it or not, the external forums are fun because of opponents being in here and talking about the things. It's the salt on the food. If i was to talk with my friends in Tb! i do it every day through skype. They tell me i am the best, you come here saying i m the worst so things are even anyway:icon_eek:

DeletedUser105718

You guys just seem like massive douche bags. Arguing points that seldom matter.

DeletedUser93066

Slurp! has gotten Slurp!ed!

ps: Come on George admit it or not, the external forums are fun because of opponents being in here and talking about the things. It's the salt on the food. If i was to talk with my friends in Tb! i do it every day through skype. They tell me i am the best, you come here saying i m the worst so things are even anyway:icon_eek:

Enjoy it while it lasts. Cause Slurp! Has Guns between their legs and inside that panties ;) You are bound to be doomed. Cause Wobblers are rather fond of them panties. It makes them NOT WOBBLE and STAY VERTICAL AND STIFF!

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Slurp! is pathetic...
f28e518d84c659aa7da184aaa34512c3.png

DeletedUser109513

HEY! They are really trying man. Its the effort that counts! Not the amount of caps