CO player (players)

DeletedUser

Hey guys, not sure how many remembers me, i played in THE, did fairly well, i am here cause lets face it, theres alot of real good players on w 30, i am in need of a co or plural cos on w 67, so if anyone is interested let me know.

DeletedUser70594

contact BH Dexa. They need new pilots or they are falling too fast ...

DeletedUser67579

Cham read again he is not looking for account here, he is looking for ppl to co play him on 67.

Hi Dexa

DeletedUser

hehe sup folks :) glad to be rememberd tho :) still in need of a co, now would be nice with a uk time.

DeletedUser70594

Reth you are not the one who must fix my mistakes.

Dexa glad to see the old face here :)

DeletedUser

indeed cham, i see you picked my favorite side to join :p hehe no ditching BH, they were always good, but iv always liked phoenix personally :D

DeletedUser

I moved this to general discussion since it technically doesn't have anything to do with the happenings of W30.

DeletedUser99939

Off topic hi to Shards and hello to Dexa heard bit bout you see you on 67. ;)

DeletedUser

ye i noticed you aswell there war :p tribe wtf ? you guys from loen doing another premade ?

DeletedUser

i need us coverage, aussie, newzeland, india time zones.

DeletedUser

hehe this thread is about co players for my account on w67 :) im no looking to co any account on w30 ^^

DeletedUser

Cham read again he is not looking for account here, he is looking for ppl to co play him on 67.

Hi Dexa

Cham doesnt even read anyones posts thats just his standard response to any active thread.... slag off BH lol

EDS