TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser108883

I have a spy in wobble but havent used it so far. I havent needed it and i dont think i will.

If that's the case give us the name, and we will dispose of spies the correct way. Rimmed. Any player spying, lets face it. Isn't trusted anywhere. So do them a favour. You will never trust them if they join you. So let's dispose of them the best way. Horrible now this game has deteriorated into childish ideas. If you can't win without spies, that says something about you, and not the other side.

Slate my opinion all you like, but says something if you need help when it's already who knows how many against 1.

Sarah

DeletedUser

Don't rim spies. Leave them with 3 villages and keep cat them down to 26 points. Forces them to delete their account

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
If that's the case give us the name, and we will dispose of spies the correct way. Rimmed. Any player spying, lets face it. Isn't trusted anywhere. So do them a favour. You will never trust them if they join you. So let's dispose of them the best way. Horrible now this game has deteriorated into childish ideas. If you can't win without spies, that says something about you, and not the other side.

Slate my opinion all you like, but says something if you need help when it's already who knows how many against 1.

Sarah

I dunno you realize wobble had a spy in the beginning of the war and we found him and rimmed him. Maybe thats why wobble isnt doing so hot now :icon_razz:

DeletedUser109810

it was some douche bag called dallow and he was asking our members to spy cause he is to chicken shit to do it himself :D

DeletedUser108883

I dunno you realize wobble had a spy in the beginning of the war and we found him and rimmed him. Maybe thats why wobble isnt doing so hot now :icon_razz:

I completely hate spies. So kudos to you. I hate that people feel they have to sink to that level to win. You did your job well done. We need to find ours and do the same. It's low, and to be perfectly honest pathetic IMO.

Sarah.

DeletedUser

Sarah

I forgot to put my phrase in [sarcasm].

As it has been told TB! has no spies in wobble. Not that we cant have, it is that we dont need them, we dont want them.

Strange enough that the spy -that you dont like as a kind of player- is currently co-playing one of the accounts in wobble. Life is a boomerang lesson. Your action gets back to you with mathematical precise.

DeletedUser85711

Drew quit a bit ago, but people don't get to dictate who plays what account... Not that I'm the most liked person around :)

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Meh spys no spys who cares... I think its time for a stats update D:

47c129adb75ef2397330881a83320130.png

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I completely hate spies. So kudos to you. I hate that people feel they have to sink to that level to win. You did your job well done. We need to find ours and do the same. It's low, and to be perfectly honest pathetic IMO.

Sarah.

Then you be glad to know wobble has a few in AAA. :icon_eek:
And if they had the chance to get some in TB i bet they would :icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As far as I'm aware, TB! has no spies in Wobble.

Really? Well TB do have spys in Wobble.

I have a spy in wobble but havent used it so far. I havent needed it and i dont think i will.

Maybe because Trex is using his spy/s?

it was some douche bag called dallow and he was asking our members to spy cause he is to chicken shit to do it himself :D

(highfive) for the personal insult... Extremely mature of you :icon_rolleyes:

As it has been told TB! has no spies in wobble.

That's a lie, you just said that you had a spy in Wobble.

C-G still says meh.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I have spys because I have no morales nor a conscience. I think I am any exception to what they have said :p

DeletedUser

Thats funny because the only person i spoke to in AAA was a joke to a friend, who had told me he had just taken over an account in AAA. If you actually read the convo, you would see it was in fact a joke.

But enjoyed the horrific attempts at personal insults, will have to try better.

DeletedUser

I love Dallow. Im just glad I got a little action on the Eye of the Storm acct last night. Still am not impressed with TB! I capped 5 villas last night with 2 poorly timed recap attempts from Mister Anonymous. That were dealt with accordingly.

DeletedUser

I love Dallow. Im just glad I got a little action on the Eye of the Storm acct last night. Still am not impressed with TB! I capped 5 villas last night with 2 poorly timed recap attempts from Mister Anonymous. That were dealt with accordingly.

blablablabla. 3 wobble players have already quit when being under heavy pressure from TB!. you took 5 villas taking care a 3.2m point player and you feel confident to critisize players like Mister. Pfff, it seems the big mouth talks keep it going in wobble. Those kids never learn.

DeletedUser109810

Dallow stop being such a bitch and just accept the fact you were looking for spies....

quote below:

[3/6/2013 11:22:42 PM] Dallow Smiley: so you spying for me then?

[3/6/2013 11:23:21 PM] Dallow Smiley: give me info, gift me vils Smiley with tongue out