The mother of all coincidences...or is it?

DeletedUser

He was rimmed a few hours later anyways which was unsurprising really. A 33k player vs a 3k player, 90% of the time the former will win, unless the latter has significant tribal support. That did allow time for his tribemate to renoble the village so I suppose the best was made of a bad situation.

1. She* (I guess it's high time I cleared that up)

2. My tribemate was already in the process of taking my village. Which is why I named the thread this way. Either that or AlwaysDrunk has a loyalty detector -noble train automatically sent to any village that loses loyalty in his area. Beware, remaining K34-ers!

DeletedUser198

Calm thyself, Broly! Your tribe is not the be-all and end-all of W67. I made this post to provide some entertainment, because I thought the situation had enough interesting elements to make a nice story.

Now, if you managed to calm down, proceed to the next step: attempt employing... [dramatic pause]... logic! How would one militia snipe make a whole tribe look bad? How would it make AlwaysDrunk look bad? His train was perfectly timed and even if he had scouted before nuking, nothing would have changed - the village was utterly empty, so why not send the troops?

In fact, he was the first to post here and was absolutely fine with it. If nothing else, I think he won bonus points for nice personality.

You, on the other hand...

____
Later edit: Now I feel bad. We all pounced on poor Broly, and all he wanted was to improve the image of his tribe.:icon_sad:

How ironic, you think as if my post really cared lol, sarcasm at its finest right there, honestly i could careless what is said on these forums, they are so crap anyways, i jus pop in every so often to say a word or too, but for you to take my post that serious is kinda funny haha =]

DeletedUser105659

How ironic, you think as if my post really cared lol, sarcasm at its finest right there *, honestly i could careless what is said on these forums, they are so crap anyways, i jus pop in every so often to say a word or too, but for you to take my post that serious is kinda funny haha =]

* Er, no. It really isn't

Methinks thou dost protest too much. Please, stop, I'm cringing with embarrassment for you here.

DeletedUser

1. She* (I guess it's high time I cleared that up)

2. My tribemate was already in the process of taking my village. Which is why I named the thread this way. Either that or AlwaysDrunk has a loyalty detector -noble train automatically sent to any village that loses loyalty in his area. Beware, remaining K34-ers!

This is the internet. There are no females.

DeletedUser

Avg number is probobly around 2, that is avg per tribe, females are the one im talking about ofc.

DeletedUser107679

How ironic, you think as if my post really cared lol, sarcasm at its finest right there, honestly i could careless what is said on these forums, they are so crap anyways, i jus pop in every so often to say a word or too, but for you to take my post that serious is kinda funny haha =]

You are bad at sarcasm.
You are not funny.
That is all.

DeletedUser

Couldn't be more wrong, love. :icon_wink:

Ehha. Someone doesn't get that females do not have the 'power' or 'influences' over males via the internet, which is where that statement derives from.

But whatever.

Stop a good snipe.