Pay To Lose? (W68)

• Thread starter Trolololololololololol
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanibalii

This may get the 'aggressors' banned. There is a specific section within the external forums for complaints and suggestions. Attempting to ruin a world will only damage your reputation. Also think about the ratio of aggressors to the number of players on the world.

Won't get us banned, no rules against it. Damage our reputation? Not really, I've found that we have surprising amount of support.
The ratio of aggressors will be quite high, and we will all be concentrated in one area so it will be effective.

So the idea is to try catapult the buildings of people that can rebuild them instantly? Causing the need for them to do that will mean they pay more money and TW will view that as even more financially successful. I'd take part if that wasn't so logically flawed.

Any self respecting player will not play a pay to cheat (That's what it is) world so we'll end up with odd number worlds being high quality, and then even number worlds tiny with low quality players. Hopefully it'll at least give new players long enough to get use to the game so they'll go on in future to enter a proper odd numbered world with a shot at survival.

Last edited:

DeletedUser110382

Won't get us banned, no rules against it. Damage our reputation? Not really, I've found that we have surprising amount of support.
The ratio of aggressors will be quite high, and we will all be concentrated in one area so it will be effective.

In comparison to the thousands of players in the world, the ratio of aggressors will be pretty small. And 13967's point makes total sense. You're catapulting buildings for players to rebuild them instantly (with the premium feature). This only means they'll pay more money. I couldn't have put that better. Your plan is illogical. True, you may not be banned but you'll certainly look foolish. You could easily send in a ticket. It makes much more sense to do so. Of course, if you're totally ignored then you could resort to your 'plan' perhaps but this is unnecessary and uncalled for. It now looks more of a 'joke' rather than a serious matter.

drawing dead

Mandatory account sit, any paid services = kick. Not even premium.

DeletedUser

13967 is totally right

1. TW makes money whenever you buy PP.
2. Poole with money will use it to buy PP to make a good village.
3. If you wreck a good village, (assuming you can) the owner will simply buy MORE PP.
4. More PP = More money for TW

hanibalii

So the idea is to try catapult the buildings of people that can rebuild them instantly? Causing the need for them to do that will mean they pay more money and TW will view that as even more financially successful. I'd take part if that wasn't so logically flawed.

Any self respecting player will not play a pay to cheat (That's what it is) world so we'll end up with odd number worlds being high quality, and then even number worlds tiny with low quality players. Hopefully it'll at least give new players long enough to get use to the game so they'll go on in future to enter a proper odd numbered world with a shot at survival.

The idea isn't to catapult, it's to constantly attack and kill everything in the area, ruining that area and then restart somewhere else.

In comparison to the thousands of players in the world, the ratio of aggressors will be pretty small. And 13967's point makes total sense. You're catapulting buildings for players to rebuild them instantly (with the premium feature). This only means they'll pay more money. I couldn't have put that better. Your plan is illogical. True, you may not be banned but you'll certainly look foolish. You could easily send in a ticket. It makes much more sense to do so. Of course, if you're totally ignored then you could resort to your 'plan' perhaps but this is unnecessary and uncalled for. It now looks more of a 'joke' rather than a serious matter.

Sure, the ratio will be small but the ratio of villages in the concentrated area will be very high if we all restart at the same point, and due to pre reg.

i will join definitely
Thanks, hit fergus up on skype :)

13967 is totally right

2. [People] with money will use it to buy PP to make a good village.
3. If you wreck a good village, (assuming you can) the owner will simply buy MORE PP.

The owner won't buy more PP, as it will be wrecked beyond repair and we will be constantly attacking it.

DeletedUser110382

That doesn't make sense. If you restart, I don't see that as constantly attacking. That's a contradictory statement.

hanibalii

I mean constantly attacking until the area is ruined and desolate, then restarting. All P2W players would have restarted by then

DeletedUser110382

Hah, you're just assuming that everyone quits. Maybe you should play near me? Then you'll find the situation very different indeed. If your 'cluster' restarts, that means more farms. I wouldn't say no to that.

hanibalii

Hah, you're just assuming that everyone quits. Maybe you should play near me? Then you'll find the situation very different indeed. If your 'cluster' restarts, that means more farms. I wouldn't say no to that.
Everyone would've restarted by then.

DeletedUser

This may get the 'aggressors' banned. There is a specific section within the external forums for complaints and suggestions. Attempting to ruin a world will only damage your reputation. Also think about the ratio of aggressors to the number of players on the world.

There have been a few minor punishments handed out which i'm not going to bring up, but Nobody has been banned.

Most of the players that are joining, such as me and haan, have already quit or are planning to quit. Also, I don't give a damn bout my bad reputation.

[video=youtube;5RAQXg0IdfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RAQXg0IdfI[/video]

13967 is totally right

2. Poole with money will use it to buy PP to make a good village.

1. Obviously.
2. Which we will then destroy
3. ^^
4. I really doubt people will buy pp when they're under constant attack, since resources will just get plundered again.

I'm about 98% sure this world will be much smaller than most, probably only with 5-10k players at the most. You may be surprised at the amount of players on .net who are against P2W.

Why would you waste money on rebuilding a village so it can be catted down again right away? Cause i wouldn't. If you're getting constantly catted for two weeks straight, Chances are you'll quit, which is the plan.

DeletedUser110382

It's not that I'm surprised about how many players are against P2W. I really couldn't careless about that. But it's the way you 'complain'. Read the first few posts of this thread and look at the edits where the moderators have been writing. I can't think of any other way players like you will understand. I wish you all the best with your cause. We'll see how it turns out.

hanibalii

It's not that I'm surprised about how many players are against P2W.
I thought there would be lots, and I'm not easily shocked, but the support we've got is shockingly good.

I really couldn't care less about that.
You should care...

But it's the way you 'complain'.
We aren't complaining, we're protesting. This will actually get a reaction.

I can't think of any other way players like you will understand..
'players like us' meaning..?

wish you all the best with your cause.

We'll see how it turns out.
Well for us, inevitably.

Last edited:

hanibalii

I love you too.
Guys, you don't need much experience to join, infact we're willing to teach you here. We just need as many people as we can. Doesn't matter if you've already pre-regged or not, how much you can get on, times or experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.