Side 2: 18,367
Difference: 37,974

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,881
Side 2: 0
Difference: 18,881

chart

going well for us and I am enjoying myself :)

DeletedUser53418

Many more attacks sent at them and hours later there duke asks for peace.

Which I peacefully declined and then they disbanded..wonder what CRG will do now.

A new "power" will rise from the ashes of MAFIA is what I have been told.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92289

Still waiting on this super power to rise up??

All I see is MF and CRG - maybe they plan a merger?

Mergewars!!!

DeletedUser

Mf will mostlikely rape CRG, atleast i hope so :D, well the newborn tribes are far behind MF, they started some behind them, but the player base is shrinking and so no new K's are made, and becuse of that they end up together, or close together!

Merges will surely happen but prolly not yet.

DeletedUser53418

Still waiting on this super power to rise up??

All I see is MF and CRG - maybe they plan a merger?

Mergewars!!!

I wouldn't merge just beat them and take a handful of players from them.

The CRG family have taken the #1 spot in my K...this is not appreciated.

They beg for ceasefire I agree the attack first..ugh time to win this K hopefully with no outside interruptions.

DeletedUser103537

Must admit I really like the tribe MF I see them being a future force in the world. I hope I am correct which I normally am. Good luck to your tribe. Also when you can post some new stats for the war please do love to see them.

DeletedUser104020

Yes i want to see some war stats! Great job leading by the way Tarik.

DeletedUser103387

CRG have taken 3 villages off us already and Chess2 have joined on their side along with CLAN, seems like CRG is mailing any tribe they can to get them onside
ZcT3bw4.png

DeletedUser

Good Job MF. Like what I see. Definitly a tribe to watch in the future.

DeletedUser53418

CRG have taken 3 villages off us already and Chess2 have joined on their side along with CLAN, seems like CRG is mailing any tribe they can to get them onside
ZcT3bw4.png

Ehh they want to get the whole K at war against us, now will this backfire on them or work I don't know...

DeletedUser

It will probably work. Considering there are some tribes to the east that were obviously contacted and will be adding in their two cents on this conflict.

DeletedUser103387

Feel kinda confident about this war, some of the CRG attacks have been laughable and a few have been decent, those 3 nobles they got were all from the same person on gazw with all 3 of his villages gone, so a good start from CRG but how long will it last

DeletedUser53418

It will probably work. Considering there are some tribes to the east that were obviously contacted and will be adding in their two cents on this conflict.
Exiled will soon join in on there side...I'm still reluctant to look for help but if its needed I guess I'll have to