MAFIA Declares

• Thread starter DeletedUser53418
  • Start date

DeletedUser103387

What's up with this now? i want some more recent stats, im to lazy to go do it myself.
Some internal problems within MF, I left and a few others also left forming a new tribe, MF still strong but the war is CRG's so far IMO, not a lot happened noble wise.

Side 1:
Tribes: MF
Side 2:
Tribes: CRG, CRG-2, Exiled, CLAN

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 55
Difference: 5

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 6
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 120,978
Side 2: 105,611
Difference: 15,367

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,197
Side 2: 21,154
Difference: 12,957

chart

DeletedUser

interesting. Guess ur the one who mailed me, i assume atleast.

DeletedUser

And yet MF members seem to be running scared.

KingAragorn Mar 21,2013 16:54
Dear Overlord Xaphista, On the behalf of MF, I have come to the conclusion that this war must end to end the bloodshed staining the land of the continent. We made a mistake calling war upon CRG, and are humble enough to admit our fault. I am calling for this war to come to an end and our tribes to go their separate ways to spare the lives of more troops. As part of ending this war, we will agree to noble and fight east west and south of us, and stay clear of K24 besides what we have already taken. We have learnt a huge amount in this war, and know it will make MF a stronger and better tribe for the future. Yours,
Kingaragorn

Overlord Xaphista Mar 21,2013 17:49
hi,
[player]frdn[/player] here, co duke of [ally]CRG[/ally],

Explanation said:
Declared on your family tribe CRG taking you out as well.

Any members who leaves will not be targeted.

We will keep waging war until you disband.

this is how you declared you war on us and that's how it will ended.
I'm afraid the only way to end this war is for you is to disband [ally]MF[/ally].

KingAragorn Mar 21,2013 18:11
Well we disband and you're targeted next for the expansion of others and they're much more powerful we kept other tribes out of K24.

Overlord Xaphista Mar 21,2013 18:21
its the only way our council have agreed on.

DeletedUser

You did a lot better than I/We (MF) expected, although I can't help but think you'll struggle to hold down K24, NUTS! seem to be moving closer

It's called, good co-ordination and good teamwork. MF did well to begin with but as soon as us on the council shoved sticks of dynamite up our tribes backsides they started to pull together.

They are indeed moving closer but I believe they have bigger tribes around them to deal with before us in CRG/CRG-2.

Regards,
Dovah.

DeletedUser

You did a lot better than I/We (MF) expected, although I can't help but think you'll struggle to hold down K24, NUTS! seem to be moving closer

Nah, Nuts! are just a bunch of newbies. I know quite a few Nuts members :(

DeletedUser53418

We failed mainly due to internal issues not allowing us to focus on the war and as a result of these issues my more active members left and formed there own tribe.

It was good while it lasted, but this is war is pretty much over.

Congratulations to CRG and the other many tribes they had helping them whether it was by stacking/faking/attacking. Those other tribes played a huge part.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58259

Nah, Nuts! are just a bunch of newbies. I know quite a few Nuts members :(

Who are you, and who do you think Nuts! is made up of? From the few members I know in Nuts! from previous worlds, you're all doomed in the North. Nuts! will eat you all alive.

Refer to: W38 NUTS W53 DSL/Drama!

Soberknight

Who are you, and who do you think Nuts! is made up of? From the few members I know in Nuts! from previous worlds, you're all doomed in the North. Nuts! will eat you all alive.

Sometimes...
- its best to say nothing and wait untill the nukes say it for you ;)
- its far more easy to call people noobs and newbies than to proof they are on the battlefield.
- its more fun fighting players that have been calling other players inferior over here. Its like showing your red skarf and say: well its not a bull, its just a nice little cow! Just wait a few minutes and you will know who is right ;)

DeletedUser

I wrote a brief post in who are you or introduction thread on this world forum.

I'm from old world, W1 mostly, you can search for my forum post. Back when I was playing, twstats was not even there until much later and it was twplus that we used.

As stated, I know at least some nuts member, members who are from W1 to W10. They know who I am, if I call them newbie, they can choose to act against me, that is fine, it's their prerogative.

I came, after hearing people telling me player quality is better, game has improved and all. So far, I just see a lot of hugging, merging, players who focus on farming tend to be further ahead but this world is a lot less bloody than the old worlds I have remembered. I think it might be the barb farming, players are not forced to fight each other, just to farm. When you have to turn other players into farms, they tend to fight back, you get a lot more experience in fighting. Farm barbs, noble barbs (exception, your target turned barb after being cleared) or even internals tend to give easier villages.

Now I can also see some are cynical about this game. I did not know why, since I was gone for a long time. My experience so far shows me maturity level in this game has dropped quite a bit. I am not alone in feeling this. Another recent return player had exactly same problem/experience that I have.

DeletedUser58259

I wrote a brief post in who are you or introduction thread on this world forum.

I'm from old world, W1 mostly, you can search for my forum post. Back when I was playing, twstats was not even there until much later and it was twplus that we used.

As stated, I know at least some nuts member, members who are from W1 to W10. They know who I am, if I call them newbie, they can choose to act against me, that is fine, it's their prerogative.

I came, after hearing people telling me player quality is better, game has improved and all. So far, I just see a lot of hugging, merging, players who focus on farming tend to be further ahead but this world is a lot less bloody than the old worlds I have remembered. I think it might be the barb farming, players are not forced to fight each other, just to farm. When you have to turn other players into farms, they tend to fight back, you get a lot more experience in fighting. Farm barbs, noble barbs (exception, your target turned barb after being cleared) or even internals tend to give easier villages.

Now I can also see some are cynical about this game. I did not know why, since I was gone for a long time. My experience so far shows me maturity level in this game has dropped quite a bit. I am not alone in feeling this. Another recent return player had exactly same problem/experience that I have.

So basically you're telling me that you've been gone a long time, and don't know these players any more? Because time generally means experience which usually means players get better... And if you only knew them a long time ago... Then you don't know how good they are now? Is there any flaw in that logic?

DeletedUser

So basically you're telling me that you've been gone a long time, and don't know these players any more? Because time generally means experience which usually means players get better... And if you only knew them a long time ago... Then you don't know how good they are now? Is there any flaw in that logic?

Not really, Did you see another poster just called Nuts! players total nubs?

Blitz is right though, us Nuts! players are total nubs. :(

I call myself clueless newbie

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...e-yourselves&p=6690800&viewfull=1#post6690800

You might want to do a forum search of my posts, perhaps some simple search of twstats, although not accurate for ancient data (your player nobling becomes barb nobling), it's sufficient.

And for your question, yes, I am afraid I do know how well they have played in this world so far. Alas :( I do find ancient world players tend to attack and support tribemates without question, newer generation players tend to be more "selfish", less willing to participate in ops, sending support to possible or certain death for cause, losing nukes to help the tribe, etc.

It's a shame, I wish there are more ancient world players in my tribe :( Even if they're all clueless newbies like me :)

DeletedUser58259

Oh, I think I understand you slightly better. I'm just like you. I've been a newbie since World 9. Clueless as ever.