Introduce yourself here.

DeletedUser104020

Yeah just wanted to introduce myself to people. My names Josh, been playing tribals wars since 44 didn't learn about the externals out i was in 50's. Im teenager, go to school, hang out with friends and i like to play tribal wars for fun. Umm only worlds im currently playing on are 67 under the name Sonic Empire. On this world i will be playing on the Traumatophobia account. I am a noob and will always be Teh Noob so please understand i have my nooby ways and i can never change them.

Oh and feel free to add me on skype to hang out and chat
-Josh :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This seems like a lonely souls advertisement to me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just quickly, I currently play the accounts lord sherlock30 on w65 and blade phoenix on world 67. I am playing this world as rush to glory. Thats my intro done :)

DeletedUser

Please leave this thread. If you have nothing to say that is worth posting then do not post it. Don't post just for the sake of posting.

I'm not posting for the sake of posting. Besides me posting here is me basically saying i'm here this world anyway.

DeletedUser104020

I'm not posting for the sake of posting. Besides me posting here is me basically saying i'm here this world anyway.[/QUOTE

Well maybe next time you can come up with something a bit better to let others know your playing on this world.

DeletedUser108408

hey guys dustin here, been playing off and on for 4 years, finally broke 1m for the frist time on w60 so i decided to start a new account cause of the occasion XD. cant wait to see how this pay to finish stuff plays out.

DeletedUser

Hi josh how are you? My name is Jennifer I new around her. I've been playing about 3 weeks.

metallove

Left w38 3 years ago...tested the waters w67, i still love it! Back for some more good ol' times!

DeletedUser

Hey im joe ive been playing this world for way to long. I am going incognito in a mass recruited tribe and helping teach those that are willing to listen