Phoenx vs NB

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
BH is no more. NB is the "new beginnings" to come out of the old news. As such, its time to start a new thread.

Once upon a time, there were two allies. One chose to betray the other, recruiting targets/food/archnemesii of their ally. Then, to make matters worse.. they declared and fired their entire nuke load upon their smaller ally, all with very little to no warning. Then there were attempts to persuade our newest members, Chamicha and Inflrc, to abandon their new tribe and go join the "clear winner" of w30.

Unfortunately, there were a few hitches in their plans. Someone nicknamed "The Mouth Of The South", took his merry band of inactive/barb noblers, and corrected the line of reasoning for that tribe.. BH. There were lots of talk, lots of posts, and tons of mails directed at how bad/lousy/assholish/lazy this "mouth of the south" was.. and how fast he and his merry band of barb nooblers would cave, fall, flee, shit themselves, etc. (you get the point) As things are now.... Those big bad BH'ers are no longer with us today. Bigbrt, Crispycargo, Wildcats, Original Rand/avan/skyhawk, the list goes on and on and on......

Only Rethae, of the original list, exists today in w30. Unfortunately, i have the task of continuing to the end the job which we all accepted.. that fateful day 384 days ago, when BH decided they no longer wanted to finish their world with the "mouth of the south". Alas, as has happened more times than we can remember.. Pajuno and Phoenx are still here, and another enemy has bitten the dust.

Sad sad day, i am sorry rethae.. we must continue. So, with this thread, (tat ruined my chance for a war dec by beating me to it.) i declare Phoenx vs NB.

Good luck to both sides, this will not end until every enemy player is eliminated.

ps. we are allied with loen, but its really not my place to declare for them. i leave that to LoEN to handle.

This ad paid for and prepared by Pajunix Productions

DeletedUser79042

This is interesting.

Mme Retha declares ... late hours yesterday (17th)

Massive attacks and noblings of Phoenx villages start from the 16th... (23:34:15) - Wildcats starring :lol:

So, we have another Pearl Harbour incindent. Remember that the ... Japans, lost in the end ? :lol:

Seems I was 100% right from the beginning :)

New Prognosis: NooB tribe will soon be gone. NO PRISONERS Paj et al !!! :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

silvereclipes

axes are flying R2 so fast my trains can't keep up with the clearings an I am using 61 trains :icon_eek: guess they are right their is no rest for the wicked :icon_evil:

DeletedUser66809

Lol sorry paj someone had to do it. I may be getting stomped in k45 atm but im still here unlike some i know. owell such is life i suppose. better send a heck of alot more cause its going to be needed if Phoenx is going to do what you said. personally i dont think it can be done to take me 100% out of wld 30 but have fun trying. If it is done i will gladly come back here and give congrats to you and the rest.

DeletedUser67579

I am posting one thing then will let you guys says whatever you want. From my memory you did not have me on the original list, but all you did are now gone. So I guess you have to add me to it to make it look good. So we continue no big deal.

DeletedUser

Sad sad day, i am sorry rethae.. we must continue. So, with this thread, (tat ruined my chance for a war dec by beating me to it.) i declare Phoenx vs NB.

Good luck to both sides, this will not end until every enemy player is eliminated.

Nothing is keeping you from make an awesome declaration, really pajkins, but that is just your choice.

ps. we are allied with loen

Oh... REAAAAALLLY? :icon_rolleyes: That is totally a surprise or something...

PS. Sarcasm might have been used in the last sentence of the reply. A PSA just in case anyone lack the talent to detect sarcasm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good luck to both sides. its pretty much same old though. some day this world will finally finish and we'll all look back and laugh. might be a while yet though

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, i have the task of continuing to the end the job which we all accepted.. that fateful day 384 days ago, when BH decided they no longer wanted to finish their world with the "mouth of the south"..

Guess you finally beat BH but as usual, you still skewer the facts. We all know you instigated matters to create a war between BH and Pheonix as you did not want to go to the end with the leaders of BH. No matter now and congrats for outlasting another tribe.

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hi si and hi 50 calibre :) hmmm instigated hmmmm you all have so much suspicious minds over paj, we were both there seeing all that was said, BUT, as was said in an old film YOU DREW FIRST BLOOD :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
good luck to both sides. its pretty much same old though. some day this world will finally finish and we'll all look back and laugh. might be a while yet though

Hey si, yes, it will be the same old. Nobody ever learns.. Phoenx cant be beat!

Guess you finally beat BH but as usual, you still skewer the facts. We all know you instigated matters to create a war between BH and Pheonix as you did not want to go to the end with the leaders of BH. No matter now and congrats for outlasting another tribe.

I know, you are so right, as is per usual.

Crispy, bigbrt, wildcats, avan player at the time, none of these guys instigated anything behind the scenes. :icon_rolleyes:
You guys were so perfectly righteous, the blame clearly lies completely with me. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways, ill take the blame, and the Victory. History is recorded by those that win, 50 cal, so your lies wont be remembered. Any instigation on my behalf did not break my word, as yours was broken when you guys struck first and flew out to a 1500 village lead. *yawn* Besides, all the nitpicking i did at bh.. rethae went and incorporated most of the stuff i complained about after the war started. And now she finally did that which she wanted to do all along, and i pushed her to do the same.. Leave BH and create her own tribe. Too bad it was too little too late..

I always agreed with ending the world with rethae. Wild and his mannerisms, combined with Brt's insurmountable arrogance, did more than my instigation ever could have. To me, and phoenx, BH leadership was Rethae.. not wild and not brt. So your statement, as is consistently true whenever you speak, is completely FLAWED. not Skewed, FLAWED>

ps. i did not put rethae on our list, i merely pointed out that which she said. She is the last remaining Original BH member. meaning that she is the last of the Berzerk Hounds, not the last member of our list. Just wanted that correction since the wording seemed to twist some panties.

DeletedUser67579

This war was not totally started by either side. I know that for many months Bronse and I tried to prevent it from going to the point that it did.

As for me taking so long to form my own tribe, I guess it was me trying to be loyal to the tribe that took me in when they could have easily eaten me and taught me the basics of the game. The sad thing is the idea of BH and what BH truly was are 2 different things.

Thank you Paj for making clearer what you meant you say.

DeletedUser

I know, you are so right, as is per usual.

Crispy, bigbrt, wildcats, avan player at the time, none of these guys instigated anything behind the scenes. :icon_rolleyes:
You guys were so perfectly righteous, the blame clearly lies completely with me. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways, ill take the blame, and the Victory. History is recorded by those that win, 50 cal, so your lies wont be remembered. Any instigation on my behalf did not break my word, as yours was broken when you guys struck first and flew out to a 1500 village lead. *yawn* Besides, all the nitpicking i did at bh.. rethae went and incorporated most of the stuff i complained about after the war started. And now she finally did that which she wanted to do all along, and i pushed her to do the same.. Leave BH and create her own tribe. Too bad it was too little too late..

I always agreed with ending the world with rethae. Wild and his mannerisms, combined with Brt's insurmountable arrogance, did more than my instigation ever could have. To me, and phoenx, BH leadership was Rethae.. not wild and not brt. So your statement, as is consistently true whenever you speak, is completely FLAWED. not Skewed, FLAWED>.

My overall statement was to give you credit for the win paj but also to remind you that your hand is also dirty in how it all went down. You like to take credit for many things which is fine but you must also take credit for things you may not like to. Once again congrats on leading pheonx past another tribe.

Hello Bronse and sii, glad to see you all still around

inflrc

This war was not totally started by either side. I know that for many months Bronse and I tried to prevent it from going to the point that it did.

Both tribes started a cold war, both contributed in a spiral of tension which distanced what could have been the final alliance, but the point of no return was marked by BH when they began the real war against their still ally.

DeletedUser

nice to see you still have an interest here :), hope you are well in RL :)

Although I stopped playing, I kept an eye on the forums to keep up with how the war were going. W30 still goes on and took it's toll on many players. At times I thought about returning but the thought of this world lasting forever kept me in check. The game is fun to play but I feel it should be shortened and given some new criteria to win a world. Just my opinion though. I know many have played longer then me but 4 years straight is an awful long time. I will be lurking to watch the end if it ever comes.

Not doing bad in rl, thanks for the thought. :)

DeletedUser92

This is a war game. Wars are what the game is about. Wars, politics, spying, deceit. Stuff that makes it a bit less fun for someone like me might make it more fun for someone else. I'm not surprised Phoenx is gonna push this envelope, as they should; how will it end? Mreh, well, I didn't quite expect the ending we got from BH, soooo...

*Shrug*

MR.MR

Hello JPohlman and other visiting veterans.

and, more importantly,

Sayanara, Lauradoom. Not even going to go down with a fight, it appears...

*queue a certian Queen song here*

DeletedUser79042

Hello JPohlman and other visiting veterans.

and, more importantly,

Sayanara, Lauradoom. Not even going to go down with a fight, it appears...

*queue a certian Queen song here*

Cannot even blame a sitter this time. Seems like Lauradoomed allright :icon_biggrin: