Question on raid and trade

DeletedUser

I've got a few question, I couldn't experiment on some of them at the moment because I just started, so here it is:

1) If I were to send 'troop A' on a village as support, then decided to attack the same village with 'troop B', would 'troop A' join 'troop B' in plundering? if not, would 'troop A' defend the village against 'troop B'?

2) Can I transfer my own troops's ownership to another player?

3) How can I know if someone would attack my village? (I've never been attacked xD)

4) If I can determine the attack, would the number of attacking units be visible?

thanks, If there are similar questions like this, I'd like to see it.
I'd rather not spam the same old questions :))

DeletedUser107336

1) If I were to send 'troop A' on a village as support, then decided to attack the same village with 'troop B', would 'troop A' join 'troop B' in plundering? if not, would 'troop A' defend the village against 'troop B'?

No, Troop A wouldn't help plunder the village - in fact Troop A will defend the village against Troop B, in this scenario.

No, you cannot "transfer" troops ownership to another player. However, you can send them as support and they wil be stationed in the other player's village(s) until you recall them, or they die.

3) How can I know if someone would attack my village? (I've never been attacked xD)

Well, you can never be really sure if someone will attack your village unless you're a fortune teller. Really though, there are e-mail and push notifications on the Mobile Tribalwars App that will tell you immediately once someone launches an attack on your village. These can come in handy if you aren't able to be at a computer all the time. As for actually predicting when someone will attack, or may attack, generally if you're in an area where your tribe's presence isn't really large or near aggressive players you're probably bound to get an attack or more eventually.

4) If I can determine the attack, would the number of attacking units be visible?

If you determine the attack speed, it will not tell you the number of attacking units. However, if you scout the attacking village with level 3 scouts and get a report you can then assume the outside troops are those in the attack.

DeletedUser

I've got a few question, I couldn't experiment on some of them at the moment because I just started, so here it is:

thanks, If there are similar questions like this, I'd like to see it.
I'd rather not spam the same old questions :))

Pro-tip! Try the "Questions" Section like i got advised a TW mad mate player. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Question answered, so I'm going to lock the thread. If you have any other questions, feel free to post them in the Questions forum, or PM me :).

Asylum Escapee

id just like to add that if you are under attack, you will see an 'incoming attack' notification. Seeing as i think suter may have not incorrectly misunderstood your probem