Request All Requests

DeletedUser

Dude! That is working awesomely!!!!

Thank you so much!!

I have one final request. Is there any way I can get it to switch to the next tab if there are no recent reports?

That would make my job a helluvalot easier :)

Cheers

Mubs

DeletedUser

Im not aware of anyway in javascript to move to another tab on the browser the security implications if it were possible would be pretty nasty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sounds good.

is there anyway you can add a line to the script that ALSO closes the tab if there are any attacks enroute to the village (despite there being no previous reports)

Thanks again

Mubs

DeletedUser

I have a little problem with a Mass Tagger Script. A friend of mine on W61 support ticketed it and the script was deemed legal. I use the script on W60 and it works fine given that it is clicked within 20 minutes of the attacks being sent (anything after 20 minutes and it won't tag correctly). I decided I would use the script on W61 to tag incoming quicker and easier. However the script doesn't work. I was wondering if I went wrong somewhere.

Here is the copy of the script I use on W60:

javascript:
theFormat='{unit} ({coords}) {player} {sent}';
unitSpeed=0.8;
worldSpeed=1.25;
$.getScript('http://dl.dropbox.com/u/77802144/mass.js');void(0);

And here is my edit for it on W61.

javascript:
theFormat='{unit} ({coords}){player} {sent}';
unitSpeed=1.5;
worldSpeed=0.8;
$.getScript('http://dl.dropbox.com/u/77802144/mass.js');void(0);

Where have I gone wrong for the script not to work?

kilo42stu

I`m searching for the script which when clicked shows the last attack sent at you, i know its here somewhere i found it the other day, my co deleted it by accident and after about three hours of searching this forum i`ve resorted to this 8)

mummybear

A simple request for Defense script, like a fake script but to send packets of support.

I need to be able to input troop numbers and co-ords. If any one has one could you please post it up. I will be really grateful.

Louise. X

DeletedUser100696

Did a quick search and it didn't turn up any worthwhile results.

What I'm looking for is a farming script that will be able to recognize, say, when LC # falls below 5 and, instead of LC, start sending spears & axes to the villages. I realize I could just do two scripts, but then it would have two sets of villages to send at, instead of just one.

Anybody understanding what I am saying here?

DeletedUser111324

hi

i need a script which shows the troop distance when the mouse id kept over a village had this in W25 cant find it now basically an inbuilt distance calculator in the map

DeletedUser

Don't think there is a script for that now as its inbuilt into the game(context menu) as a premium feature

DeletedUser

on map screen right hand side click little arrow to right of show popup and make sure show walking duration is clicked

drxavier

Hello Scriptwriters

I'm looking for a any script that can, on mass move/add a set of coords into a village group quickly.

so if I say create a list of villages from a map tool, then add this list to a notebook or other ref text. I'd like a script that can add each coord into a precreated group.

[spoil]893|698 893|699 893|705 894|700 895|698 895|701 896|698 896|701 896|705 897|698

drxavier
[1] [village]893|698[/village] 9.740 pts.
[2] [village]893|699[/village] 9.740 pts.
[3] [village]893|705[/village] 9.740 pts.
[4] [village]894|700[/village] 9.740 pts.
[5] [village]895|698[/village] 9.740 pts.
[6] [village]895|701[/village] 9.740 pts.
[7] [village]896|698[/village] 9.999 pts.
[8] [village]896|701[/village] 9.999 pts.
[9] [village]896|705[/village] 9.740 pts.
[/spoil]

how this makes sense and I hope its a legal request.

DeletedUser

My tagger script doesnt working anymore on W65 can anyone fix a problem.

DeletedUser

I'd like to make a request for a mass tagging script. If anyone has a legit one that would be great!

DeletedUser

are you after a script that will mass tag every one with the same words i'e tagged at xx:xx (legal) or one that actually determines the unit speed each attack was sent at ?(illegal)

if the later then that would need you to breach to one click one action rule which would need special permission from tw

there is another mass tagger that will tag outgoing thats legal though as it can get the info needed from just one screen

DeletedUser111516

Scout Revaluation Evaluator Script Needed

Hello as i have tried all the newest and oldest versions of SRE. but it doesn't work for me. I need that script to use on w66. so please provide the legal script :p

gtalk:- mare8402@gmail.com :p

egoehring

I am wondering if someone can fix Dale's filter script (and it may already be fixed but i just can't find it). The basic function works; on the Troops page it will filter out all villages with troops outside the set parameters. But one very nice and helpful feature is that it would also modify the village count once the filtering was completed, quickly tellign me if i have 100 vills within teh parameters or 50 vills within teh parameter, etc. That piece no longer works.

The info at the bottom is this, in case it offers any clues:

=========================
dalesmckay's Table Filter Script: v7.70
(Based on the original Sort Script concept by: SlowTarget)
Server time: 14:18:52 06/06/2013
Account: killabeast
Premium: yes
Church : no
Statue : no
Archer : no
Militia: no
Notes : no
Sitter : no
Version: 17966 8.12
World : en19
Screen : overview_villages
Mode : units
URL : http://en19.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=103755&mode=units&screen=overview_villages
Browser: Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 5.1) Presto/2.12.388 Version/12.15
ERROR: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: table.overview_table tr td a:[href*="screen=overview"]