Most missed TW players

Garrock

Been in Tribal Wars for a long time. On and off since w6. Going to start by saying I miss the first tribe I led Uruz on w14. The first 19 players were a special group of people.

Many of the names I mention won't be remembered much as they kept low forum profiles. I think a few of these people occasionally come back, but for the most part are gone.

Cynz a.k.a Lucynda - She was a beast, while not the most technically savvy player sheer persistence usually won out. She was like a pitbull x 10. We both played Dark Age of Camelot together and moved to Tribal Wars while inbetween the next great MMO (which for me never showed up).

Haimar - Just a great guy, and came over from Dark Age of Camelot with Cynz and I.

Hurod - Just a great loyal friend... responsible for talking me into most of my comebacks, brief as they have been over the years.

Estoy Loco - I met Estoy on w35 where he was duke of G.Khan... after joining his tribe he made me coduke and what we did together there was spectacular, before as with 99% of most great tribes boredom and lack of challenge led us to quit the world.

Jayjayjay68 a.k.a Raven24 (and other aliases). I met Jay on w14, reacquainted on 44 in the tribe Broken, which, like G.Khan on 35 was so very dominant in early world, and we co-duked Uruz-Reborn on 47 before I left for Afghanistan. Jay in my mind is as good as any player mentioned as greats. He just doesn't spend a lot of time telling people how great he is.

Dan/ Lethal Legend - Bart468 (?). Great friend whom I met on w35. Great player though he always placed his family and real life ahead of this game.

Karmalot, great player, and good friend.

Navid the Great.. another world 35'r and good friend.

Arrow123... my first ever pupil, who went on to have several other great campaigns in his own right

N-ro & Openeye, who may not remember me, but who were the first two people to actually "show" me how to play this game competitively.

I can't stomach this game anymore, but I will miss most of the TW community... the great PnP (mostly older worlds), comradery, and good natured competition.

So many others, some of whom still play. Sorry if I missed any of you. I realize many of those I mentioned are in varying degrees of retirement, my apologies, but you never know anymore who's playing, who isn't, and who's back incognito.

Thanks for the good memories and good friendships.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I remember your remake of URUZ on W47, that world was my first attempt of running a tribe and you guys were on the border of my tribe & I was petrified of your tribe, I remember chatting to several of your players who were generally nice by giving me tips and extremely skillful as displayed in their game play.

A couple of them even come to play Grepolis with me.... But the names I recognize above as I remember were very good players.

I player who I miss is R4ndomer101 who pretty much taught me the basics of the game when I first started playing TW on W37. I specifically remember her planning when it come to targets was so precise.

DeletedUser

Ahh Garrock, long time mate, in fact incredibly long time...
Cynz was, and is a beast, one of the best players I ever had the privilege of playing beside at one point, and definitely a pitbull x 10.

A player that I've quite missed, was tincheeta (sp?) w19. First guy I ever co-ordinated attacks with, and was a great guy to boot, he left the game for family, which is always the right call.
Serenbo (w19/w32), and *Huntress* (w19/32) are two others I could definitely spend some time with again...

DeletedUser80388

Totally miss Impxx1010 from W37!! The two of us could have taken over InSan3 if he hadn't quit! Whole tribe lost moral because of that :(

DeletedUser

easy.

Froshan
wroc teh (original guy)
Sandrajmb1
Le Guerre
nmason930

DeletedUser110691

Bit of a nub at this game when i met them, so not sure if anyone would recognise any of them or if they made it 'big':
Crazy Fuzzy Rabbit
Melli
JediLukeHi

DeletedUser

manta11 -my mentor,he taught me everything i know
knate87 -w23 greatest leader
MathewC. AKA KingS TribaL AKA Macready008 AKA My Pleasant -best coplay ever
Fergus another great coplayer
NoddleBoy
the Smurfs of w38
ever one who was in w22 -3-
w23 K97 Dark Angels

DeletedUser

Bit of a nub at this game when i met them, so not sure if anyone would recognise any of them or if they made it 'big':
Crazy Fuzzy Rabbit
Melli
JediLukeHi

I remember Jedi Luke Hi - From W7, right?

What was your username in World 7?

DeletedUser

I miss the Pills trolling team. They made the world forums entertaining :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Iv been gone a long time, but i miss DICE from w36, one of the best gameing experinces iv had :)

just to name a few names, not sure if there still playing :p but.

Hibby
LOD
Niyah.. <--- i miss her the mostest..

DeletedUser

I miss the OMEN group. Ran with em on world 5. They taught me how to play.

DeletedUser

Priceless71- best duke ever
Maclyn- best tw friend
Carlini- honorary best tribe leader ever, priceless was first so gets dibs
Snow White -great friend and leader from w26

DeletedUser

Im0en-although I still keep up with her via Facebook
Ghostzkill-now deceased

jedibowers
Asmatu
Darth Poof
Balubhai
Marco55
Skalper
Meadmaker
BrainTeaser
Req0nize
Itsgreg
and all the Original Bunnies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110642

i miss pretty much everyone from brainz/~ddc~/ddogs/sddogs we had some great times shame i had to leave w19 and tws =( back now tho =D

DeletedUser

I've been off for long periods of time and miss player's so much i forgot their names xD