The Greeks have Fallen, A new empire is on the rise

DeletedUser108761

Seems ~P~ is breaking up, some look to be joining Nuts and some look to be going solo, I smell chaos in k55!

DeletedUser

Why am I not surprised.

Mason called it. He seems to be right about these things.

DeletedUser104070

Damn son that was sooner than i thought. Wonder if this is se7ens chance to rise up?

DeletedUser

I believe so. Looks like se7en will finally have a continent to call home very soon.

DeletedUser

I agree, se7ven have been the underdogs on this world flying under the radar, not attracting too much attention to them selves, but warring top 10 tribes should they have too.
Land sliding over most of their wars, such as Nike, IR.
Now with their small member base will they pick up some members from their ealier war with posiedon that may have earned their respect or just noble them all ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It looks like nuts! Will recruit them before se7en would be able to consider it.

DeletedUser

Seems ~P~ is breaking up, some look to be joining Nuts and some look to be going solo, I smell chaos in k55!

Let me tell you guys what happened. I sent the players that deserve to be in nuts/acorn to them. I kicked about 20 players if not more that deserve to be gone. I am staying in ~P~ with the players i can say are my best and will give -?- a good beating better then we did as a 67 member tribe.

As of now se7en and ~P~ still have a nap and knowing urfear and your tribe it will be honored. ~P~ isn't going any where any time soon. I said if i returned their would be major changes. all of that bashing of ~P~ was a charade to draw attention away from what i intended. granted the original plan is different then this one but i like this one better. -?- will only face a united tribe (nuts) and a small concrete force of Spartans :) let the games begin.

DeletedUser108761

As of now se7en and ~P~ still have a nap and knowing urfear and your tribe it will be honored.

I can say without a doubt as long as the nap is up I wont touch ~P~, now the kicked members are a different story ;)

DeletedUser

I can say without a doubt as long as the nap is up I wont touch ~P~, now the kicked members are a different story ;)

well we have our border agreement but i'll make a exception on this matter ;)

DeletedUser

Apparently the author of the thread leapt to conclusions, now it says they have Fallen, but they are still there :(

DeletedUser110464

I still have a feeling they may disband still in mason's allotted time...although it may be a more tight knit group with more skills they still have to defend against a lot of power from -?-...unless -?- decides to eat the now tribeless players.

DeletedUser

I still have a feeling they may disband still in mason's allotted time...although it may be a more tight knit group with more skills they still have to defend against a lot of power from -?-...unless -?- decides to eat the now tribeless players.

mason won't win his bet. even if ~P~ has one villa left in k55 i'll make sure it is stacked just to past the 2 week time frame :D yes we have to defend against -?-. lets see what happens ;)

DeletedUser110889

mason won't win his bet. even if ~P~ has one villa left in k55 i'll make sure it is stacked just to past the 2 week time frame :D yes we have to defend against -?-. lets see what happens ;)

You would wouldnt you joe, just to be annoying -_-

Anyways I gave you my two cents over skype, perhaps you can learn something for it the next world you play. Maybe war me in w69 ;) Im duking a tribe there

DeletedUser

You would wouldnt you joe, just to be annoying -_-

Anyways I gave you my two cents over skype, perhaps you can learn something for it the next world you play. Maybe war me in w69 ;) Im duking a tribe there

i would ;) i'll be on war 69 with a top notch tribe. I'd love to lose all my nukes/nobles vs you.

DeletedUser108761

Apparently the author of the thread leapt to conclusions, now it says they have Fallen, but they are still there :(

Welp joe now you gotta disband right away so i dont look like a liar >.>