Pre-Mades

DeletedUser104695

Which ones do we know of so far?

Who do you think is the tribe(s) to look out for?

And which Pre-Mades do you think will fail hard?

roman01

Which ones do we know of so far?

Who do you think is the tribe(s) to look out for?

And which Pre-Mades do you think will fail hard?

You're already drawing attention to yourself? :icon_wink:

roman01

Never got along with Arthas, me and him had a rivalry of sorts.

Sorry to hear. Haven't noticed many W2 players joining W69 yet, I'm hoping a few will though! Do you expect any to join?

Ripfin

Sorry to hear. Haven't noticed many W2 players joining W69 yet, I'm hoping a few will though! Do you expect any to join?

hear of a couple. but most old school world 2 players have left the game entirely.

Erig

I wonder if Undead celebrity ended up joining (think). haven't joined this world yet :)

DeletedUser7464

I was a baron in the W2 winning tribe for the past 6 or so years until the world ended 3 weeks ago, if that counts for anything :p

roman01

hear of a couple. but most old school world 2 players have left the game entirely.

It's a shame so many decided to leave the game, but considering how long the world went on for, the size of the accounts and plenty of other factors no wonder. But they have the satisfaction of winning TW's second world and that's an achievement to be held dearly. So well done!

Talking of premades, I guess we'll have to wait and see to check which ones come out on top.

DeletedUser

ANL and Story Time... Looking half decent at the early stage... Not a bad spread between them one covers NW and the other covers NE on the outer core inner rim.

DeletedUser109227

Hugged also has a nice spread, the north west will be interesting to watch unfold.

DeletedUser

Hugged also has a nice spread, the north west will be interesting to watch unfold.

Yes they have the same spread as ANL and only seem to be a couple of villages further out... interested to see what goes on between them