Mine levels?

DeletedUser

actaully my mine is about to be upgraded to 16, and lol, i'm winning on world 68, so i guess i've got the right attitude? ha ha ha pmsl.

AJAX FAUST so... i can't play the game but i'm top 10 on world 68? hmm, wow, then you must need to change your attitude xD

@sacred (3 hours abouts) is quite a bit behind at early stage.

lol, I was merely making an observation about people who resort to insulting others about tiny imperfections, about like the player who calls me a noob because I happen to care more about going out and hanging out with some girls for a few hours XD (I still have a lot of respect for him). I'm sure in the long run, falling a few hours behind won't matter, I overslept this morning and woke up to a full warehouse.

DeletedUser110838

Insulted? i merely gave my honest opinion, you insulted me though.

DeletedUser

no achievement on w68 is worth mentioning. Pay to win worlds ain't somin ta be proud off, whether ye paid or not.

me mine levels be kinda on average, though i be behind some folks in me area
zn3ltx.gif

DeletedUser

You somehow see my general observation as an insult. I clarify that it is a general observation. You somehow STILL see my general ​observation as an insult. hmmm...

DeletedUser

Yes we have a horrid attitude, i'm so sorry, let me repent!! *holds the holy bible of horrid attitude*

"oh sneaky devil of horrid attitude pretty please erase my nastyness and spank my bottom a hundred times!!"

I love this reply.
:icon_biggrin:

I am stealing this for personal use :icon_cool:

-M A R I O-

no achievement on w68 is worth mentioning. Pay to win worlds ain't somin ta be proud off, whether ye paid or not.

me mine levels be kinda on average, though i be behind some folks in me area
zn3ltx.gif

Thats a very bold and quite honestly completely wrong/hugely arrogant statement you just made, as many people could say that for lots of worlds where there has been barely any competition at all. But this is w69 forums so i will stay away from that subject.

DeletedUser

I tried to not upgrade my iron but it was the limiting factor in my growth

Seems I am still lagging behind though 13/13/10 :/

sp.ag

actaully my mine is about to be upgraded to 16, and lol, i'm winning on world 68, so i guess i've got the right attitude? ha ha ha pmsl.

AJAX FAUST so... i can't play the game but i'm top 10 on world 68? hmm, wow, then you must need to change your attitude xD

@sacred (3 hours abouts) is quite a bit behind at early stage.

In fairness you got to be pretty damn special not to be doing well in your location on this world.

DeletedUser

Yes we have a horrid attitude, i'm so sorry, let me repent!! *holds the holy bible of horrid attitude*

"oh sneaky devil of horrid attitude pretty please erase my nastyness and spank my bottom a hundred times!!"
I don't remember giving you permission to use my name. Lol :p

DeletedUser

World 68 is completely pay to win, and if you don't realize it you are ignorant. I do not condone the idea to make one world pay to win every once in a while to keep up revenue, but the point that pirate man is trying to state is that money alone got that guy to the top 10, not skill.

World 68 does not require skill to win. Just a large wallet. Sadly, this is the outcome of many free to play games this decade.
You cannot change troop build times. Just buildings. It has an effect, but not as large a one as you might want to believe. In the end, everyone still requires troops at some point.

DeletedUser

13/12+1/6+1

some one spiked the best iron producing farm so now I gotta build that up :(