Pre-Mades

DeletedUser

Seem to be a few premade's in the NW, got an interesting draw there!

DeletedUser110889

How to avoid warring and teach you were the recruit button is so you win the world? As that's what your w60 tribe has basically done.

Thats cute, besides the fact that SPAM warred (AND WON) SmexC, Calm. Valour FORK) and now currently warring A.I, TCR, and ??? and winning in total caps. Yep, thats recruiting for the win if I've ever seen it. Take it your name comes from where we put you eh?

sp.ag

Thats cute, besides the fact that SPAM warred (AND WON) SmexC, Calm. Valour FORK) and now currently warring A.I, TCR, and ??? and winning in total caps. Yep, thats recruiting for the win if I've ever seen it. Take it your name comes from where we put you eh?

I may be mistaken but you never warred Valour (My memory sucks these days) but I have to agree that guys comment was clueless :)

DeletedUser104070

One thing i like about no hauls is it takes a while longer for the good pre-mades to climb the rankings

DeletedUser110889

I may be mistaken but you never warred Valour (My memory sucks these days) but I have to agree that guys comment was clueless :)

No but we warred TCRT (the valour leavers) couldnt think of their name, also, hit me up on skype bud, its been a while

DeletedUser

As someone who helped run a well-advertised premade on W66 (and enjoyed the neighborhood tribes forming an early alliance to take us out), I can certainly appreciate the desire to fly below the radar.

DeletedUser

No but we warred TCRT (the valour leavers) couldnt think of their name, also, hit me up on skype bud, its been a while

The "Valour leavers" would have been FEDUP (who then joined Calm.?), TCRT were those that were left behind. A small difference, but one that most TCRT members would probably appreciate.

DeletedUser

ConDom is my premade. I have basically been stepping up to the reigns via SPAM. I also helped lead UNDER to victory on w44 until I got bored and deleted. I've learned alot from my duke on w60, he has taught me alot of the newer ages of tribal wars, however, this is my first time attempting at a premade so it'll definately be interesting :D

I do hope ANL and ConDom dont war, it would be worse for us, i think we may need protection of our own perhaps get another tribe to be a meat shield . Just my 2 cents

DeletedUser

I do hope ANL and ConDom dont war, it would be worse for us, i think we may need protection of our own perhaps get another tribe to be a meat shield . Just my 2 cents

I don't know. ConDoms seem to be good at inflicting pain and I'm sure they'll attack from all the way in K45 to target a tribe as tight as yours.

hogarth01

Boss what are you doing in ANL if you need protection, join the assortment of ConDoms!

sp.ag

I never understood the whole Idea of making two premades in the same location then trying to avoid taking on one another.

DeletedUser110464

There was no communication on starting location between the tribes, but early wars usually end up hurting both tribes in the end. We'll see what happens though. Won't be a merge or anything.

sp.ag

This in regards to Hugged and ANL?

Yup - Don't get me wrong mutual respect for one another is fair enough but purposely going out your way to avoid one another for the ideology of early conflict has more cons than pro's is just as stupid as an early conflict itself; especially in these world conditions leaving another "capable" tribe on your door step. I show players respect where due but if I know there was a high chance of being able to catch a few of the opposing tribe members out once people hit Cats and such I would be sure to try it regardless.

atmospherecf

There are a lot of pre-mades between the borders of K44 & K45. But there are still a lot of mass recruiting noob sh*tty tribes that surround us.

DeletedUser

There are a lot of bad tribes that call themselves premades, then there are a lot of bad tribes that don't call themselves premades :icon_neutral: