Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser110413

Basically to cover up their merge and looking like hypocrites they're trying to take shots at inc. for being a family, but when you hug so hard that you have to merge with a rank 3 tribe, well, anyone whos that much of a hypocrite is never long for a world ;)

DeletedUser

it was a joke tharock... and you guys are calling it a merge we never did....

DeletedUser105443

I just dont get why you're so embarrassed to call it a merge?

BOSS have been playing tribal merge for ages. Not surprising they are at it again.

Come merge with us then :D

Were a family tribe <3

we are a married tribe :D
who wants to have an invitation of V/A and BOSS wedding.?

tickets can be sold starting today \m/

DeletedUser110019

Basically to cover up their merge and looking like hypocrites they're trying to take shots at inc. for being a family, but when you hug so hard that you have to merge with a rank 3 tribe, well, anyone whos that much of a hypocrite is never long for a world ;)

no merge happend members also went to bd if a merge happend then why would they go there :( we love all of boss

fraser-c

Quietest top 20 thread i've ever seen. Quite a quiet world so far though i suppose.

DeletedUser109227

What are you all thinking of the formation of tribes so far?

Talent level portrayed so far in this world?

Quality of the top tribes?

Do you think it's fair the top players are internalling their way to the top?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109427

This world is so empty, trying to evaluate the top 20 tribes is like trying to give an analysis for a much later point in the game while only having the great amount of time that would normally go along with doing so. Did some quick math. The top 10 tribes alone account for 42% of all total points. In a world with a 40 member tribe limit, that's not something you'd normally see until much later on in the game.

As for whether it is "fair" regarding the internaling....I don't think that "fair" is a relevant question. If people quit, they have to be internalled. That's just prudent tactical policy. Perhaps more relevant a discussion is what to make of the fact that it seems this world is full of people, including many of the world's higher level players, who don't want to actually fight a real fight.

DeletedUser64969

All the tribes in this world are of a lower standard compared to other worlds, its because the game is dying, simply put the players arnt as good, there isn't as many of them, but we may be surprised later on, there's no major wars atm, where tribes are really digging into each other, its just skirmishes.

DeletedUser

All the tribes in this world are of a lower standard compared to other worlds, its because the game is dying, simply put the players arnt as good, there isn't as many of them, but we may be surprised later on, there's no major wars atm, where tribes are really digging into each other, its just skirmishes.

I remember when the worlds forums where always interesting and exciting. PnP was a art then. Lately pretty disappointing.