Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

Ahhh... I see. I suppose your absence in my tribe will cause it to fail :( Oh well, I'll make it through.

DeletedUser

Long time no see spaggy, although you won't recognise this alias

sp.ag

Long time no see spaggy, although you won't recognise this alias

Nope PM who this be, being on an alias on the forums sucks noddy. :icon_razz:

Ahhh... I see. I suppose your absence in my tribe will cause it to fail :( Oh well, I'll make it through.

You may do but not sure the tribe will, no need to get butthurt by an opinion. Heck I share the same view of several people about ANL but as usual with most subjects I am the one to voice it.

DeletedUser

You may do but not sure the tribe will, no need to get butthurt by an opinion. Heck I share the same view of several people about ANL but as usual with most subjects I am the one to voice it.

lol, was being sarcastic :) Nice to know you can actually see me going somewhere :')

roman01

How long is it until the Nickjer maps become available? Do we know if anyone's volunteered?

DeletedUser61336

Someone has already been appointed. As to when he plans on posting them, I have no clue.

DeletedUser110889

None of these premades will last. All have pretty much random players I've never heard of before.

On another note, spaggums <3

DeletedUser61336

NorthWest Top 10
[spoil]
wXkMILb.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser93066

Ugly .. Looks like a typical male brain , Kamasutra Version.

DeletedUser61336

While I would love to make a pre-made map for you guys, I still have an incomplete list of pre-mades. So not yet.

As per a request:
K45 Top 10
[spoil]
xdoQrPK.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110464

None of these premades will last. All have pretty much random players I've never heard of before.

On another note, spaggums <3

I never gave out the Skype's of my tribe members or the names they normally go by, but it doesn't mean they're unknown players. That's part of the fun of the mystery of some of the players in the tribe.

DeletedUser57316

Some solid pre-mades out there, easy to find them, they will be the tribes with the low member counts and high avg pts per player.

DeletedUser

Some solid pre-mades out there, easy to find them, they will be the tribes with the low member counts and high avg pts per player.

Solid for the start up, give up/fail in 1-2 months. Meaning rather pointless to point them out really.

sp.ag

Solid for the start up, give up/fail in 1-2 months. Meaning rather pointless to point them out really.

Alot of the below radar premades will last longer than those in the spotlight, If they wanted to dominate early game and up and leave they wouldnt go to such measures to hide themselves or keep a low profile. There is plenty of players I would consider in the higher tier of ability in this world wanting to stick out for the long haul but are remaining hidden.