The Story of Impact vs EGO. - Declaration

DeletedUser

Seriously What is it with Tribes They see one of there players get a few thousand incoming and loose a village or two and they kick them taking your war stats away.

Ego Get better Recruiters then ffs.

Stop trying to save stats in the end you will all be rimmed, noobs.

maybe they took lessons from gians?

DeletedUser

Don't know what you're talking about, it seems like Ego are running away with it currently...
Looking at your post I can totaly understand why you can't figure out what (s)he is looking at. :icon_redface:
The only thing that I can see Ego running away with atm are little red asses. :axemen:

DeletedUser102066

Lol look at all the chumps leaving EGO to save their own hide!

DeletedUser

Lol look at all the chumps leaving EGO to save their own hide!

I think you are mistaken, if you would look at each player, you would see that they are either inactive or had already been destroyed by an op.

The only one to memory that left to save his hide is now hiding in Noodle.

DeletedUser102066

The Mano hasn't been hit by an OP and is still active? EDIT* Oh well looks like he was OPed and has gone inactive...

It was me that said Impact would pick up a player or two from this war...it's a pretty common theme in this game...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Mano hasn't been hit by an OP and is still active? EDIT* Oh well looks like he was OPed and has gone inactive...

It was me that said Impact would pick up a player or two from this war...it's a pretty common theme in this game...

ORLY?

alexwong

I think impact war stats will be more impressive if ego did not kick away their inactives.

34 ego players have quit since the start of war.

DeletedUser

they can always be added to the stats. once a refugee always a refugee.

DeletedUser

if you would have taken your time you would have known that most of them are
inactive,
they quitted the game,
they don t care anymore,
but well impact has won this one ^^